KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Agent Smith vs. Seraph

Agent Smith vs. Seraph
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Agent Smith vs. Seraph

Agent Smith (Matrix 1) Round 1

Agent Smith during his clone fight ( Round 2)

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 07:02 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in the movie that Seraph had already beaten Regular Smith before.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 07:33 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Agent Smith (Matrix 1) Round 1

Agent Smith during his clone fight ( Round 2)

Who wins

Smith!

If I remember correctly, Neo was the first person to ever defeat an agent.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 08:50 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Seraph: "I have beaten you before."
Agent Smith: "Yes, true. But as you can see, things are different now."

^ the above discussion seems to indicate that Serpah wins against regular Agent Smith but loses to Virus Smith.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 09:03 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by FrothByte
Seraph: "I have beaten you before."
Agent Smith: "Yes, true. But as you can see, things are different now."

^ the above discussion seems to indicate that Serpah wins against regular Agent Smith but loses to Virus Smith.

Come on Froth! We aren't fighting, you can quote me!!

As I said, am not entirely sure, but I do remember hearing something like Neo being the first one to defeat an Agent.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 11:11 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I found the Seraph vs Smith scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-nPQQWIf3c

Seraph seems to imply that he has 'beaten' Smith before, which is clearly not the same as defeating.
I don't think Seraph has ever defeated an Agent.

However, after seeing the Seraph sparing with Neo in Reloaded i think he can defeat normal Smith.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 11:26 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I found the Seraph vs Smith scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-nPQQWIf3c

Seraph seems to imply that he has 'beaten' Smith before, which is clearly not the same as defeating.
I don't think Seraph has ever defeated an Agent.

However, after seeing the Seraph sparing with Neo in Reloaded i think he can defeat normal Smith.

"Beaten" and "defeated" are literally synonyms. Seraph said he has beaten/defeated/won over Smith before and Smith agreed. That's all there is to it.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 11:55 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

"Beaten" and "defeated" are literally synonyms. Seraph said he has beaten/defeated/won over Smith before and Smith agreed. That's all there is to it.

Yes they are synonyms. A synonym a word or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another word or phrase. They are not necessarily equals.

A person although winning a fight might still get beaten up by it's opponent for example.

As I said, i personally don't believe Seraph has defeated an Agent before. But am open to the idea that he might have defeated Seraph.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on Aug 18th, 2018 at 12:23 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 12:16 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Yes they are synonyms. A synonym a word or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another word or phrase. They are not necessarily equals.

A person although winning a fight might still get beaten up by it's opponent for example.

As I said, i personally don't believe Seraph has defeated an Agent before. But am open to the idea that he might have defeated Seraph.

You're entitled to your opinion. However as per the movie, Seraph had already defeated Smith before while he was an Agent. Therefore, Neo was not the first to defeat an agent. Though it should be noted that Seraph wasn't exactly a person either.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 12:25 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You're entitled to your opinion. However as per the movie, Seraph had already defeated Smith before while he was an Agent. Therefore, Neo was not the first to defeat an agent. Though it should be noted that Seraph wasn't exactly a person either.

You are right. Seraph was a program. It makes sense.

Either way, Seraph handled himself well against Neo, he should be able to defeat Smith.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 12:41 AM