KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Kingpin vs. BVS Batman

MCU Kingpin vs. BVS Batman
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

MCU Kingpin vs. BVS Batman

H2H only

Wilson Fisk as of Season 3 of Daredevil

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 10:36 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Batman shit stomps Fisk. Like, embarrassingly.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 11:16 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup I don’t seeFisk being a challenge

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 11:46 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Not really looking for spoilers because I do plan on watching season 3 fairly soon, but does Fisk get any general upgrades in his formidability? Based on season 1 and 2 he'd get the phucking shit beaten out of him, being a much better fighter than Fisk is just like Matt, but with brute strength and endurance exceeding Matt and probably Fisk as well.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 02:56 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I'm starting episode 12 soon and he hasn't done all that much, physically, but apparently still has some good showings coming, based on some things I have read. He did throw a barbell with a couple hundreds lbs weight off him like a wet blanket at one stage, but that's not any better than something like this IMO, so wouldn't call it an upgrade yet:

https://media.giphy.com/media/TGLu2...P8qtj/giphy.gif

So far, they've focused more on Kingpin's intelligence, and how good he is at manipulating people and the system to get what he wants. I mean the guy starts out [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the season in a jail cell, yet by the halfway mark, he is not only free, but controlling most of the FBI etc. And he did it mostly through intelligence and strategic thinking.

But he supposedly [SPOILER - highlight to read]: punches a hole in a wall bigger than Jessica Jones (who has explicit super strength and can oneshot kill people) did in her own show, at one point during a fight, so will wait and see what happens there.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 03:42 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Throws Matt through walls, rag dolls Bullseye, cracks a stone wall with his fist, shatters a guys face, and smashes armored Bullseye against the wall shattering his spine (Matt’s suit is bulletproof)

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 04:58 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

After having finished S3, I'd back Bruce. While Fisk does indeed have a few very impressive strength showings, bordering on superhuman, he [SPOILER - highlight to read]: ended up going down to Matt arguably easier than he did at the end of S1, despite the fact that Matt wasn't quite at his peak this season, even if he did start looking more like his old self towards the latter episodes (which the writers actually alluded to before the season was released, as it obviously takes a considerable amount of time to fully recover from having a building collapse on top of you), and didn't have any of his gear for the fight (seeing as Bullseye sported his gear at the time, and for most of the season).

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 06:48 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

It’d be a good challenge for Bruce, but he edges Fisk out in durability. He’s able to take more damage; Fisk goes down first.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 01:22 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

On a random note, this season also proved that Matt Murdock has one of the hardest human skulls in the MCU lol. Taking everything from [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Bullseye bouncing baseballs off his head (and Bullseye could throw a ball hard enough to kill someone, even as a child), to eating Fisk's punches (who could crack stone and dented the side of a guy's skull, killing him, with a few awkward hits while sitting next to them) without sustaining any serious head trauma is pretty good.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 03:11 AM
riv6672

^^^Thats pretty impressive. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 03:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote