KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Deadshot vs Bullseye vs Tilda (aim contest)

Deadshot vs Bullseye vs Tilda (aim contest)
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Deadshot vs Bullseye vs Tilda (aim contest)

DCEU Deadshot
MCU/Netflix Bullseye
Tilda from Into the Badlands

All three of them have shown inhuman accuracy and aim. So, the question is, who do you guys think is more impressive?

For those unfamiliar with Tilda, here is an example of her throwing skill, at around 2:33 mark:

And she routinely pulls off these kinds of, quite frankly, physics-defying throws.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 05:46 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Personally, I'd back Tilda, because, as mentioned earlier, her accuracy flat-out defies the laws of physics. Another example being here, at the 0:38 mark:

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 06:59 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Bullseye probably. Tilda had that nice boomerang throw but thats not her specialty. She's usually busy getting her butt kicked by the baroness. Bullseye was killing people he wasnt even looking at. Throwing stuff behind him and stuff.

By Stoic

Last edited by tkitna on Oct 22nd, 2018 at 02:54 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 02:52 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I'd actually argue that range is her specialty, seeing as she uses her ranged gear a lot (it's often one of her opening moves, as seen in the clips above), and she has some of the best, if not the best, ranged/accuracy feats in the show.

But yeah, IMO, it's between her and Dex. Dex, as you mentioned, had good enough accuracy to even hit objects out of his line of sight. But Tilda can throw things in such a manner that they do not move in any way they should be able to. I mean the throw at the truck changed direction like 4 different times. It goes straight, then curves out, then back in, then straightens a bit before curving out again back towards her.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Oct 22nd, 2018 at 04:06 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 04:01 PM
TheLordofMurder

What are they aiming with?

If Deadshot is aiming a gun, the others will (at best) stalemate him...

Afterall, Deadshot had the ability to fire multiple differing weapons (none of which were 'zero'ed' to him) with perfect accuracy at will as is evidenced by that target practice scene...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 04:49 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

They are aiming with their weapon of choice. And how is shooting stationary targets better than hitting moving targets you aren't even looking at?

Also, this isn't a fight. It's who has the most impressive accuracy feats. If you want to claim Deadshot's shooting gallery feat is superior to Tilda breaking physics with her throws or Bullseye hitting things he isn't looking at, or pulling multiple ricochet shots off on the fly, you actually have to prove that the feat is better.

Because the guns not being zero'd in is not that impressive considering 90% of the stuff Bullseye used was just shit laying around, and therefore obviously not zero'd in either.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Oct 23rd, 2018 at 05:09 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 05:02 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
T...
Because the guns not being zero'd in is not that impressive considering 90% of the stuff Bullseye used was just shit laying around, and therefore obviously not zero'd in either.

This is why Bullseye would get my vote. He can pull off his accuracy feats with apparently any object lying around, while I haven't seen Tilda (or Deadshot) able to copy his abilities with random objects. In other words it might be a standoff in the beginning, but once everyone starts getting low on ammo Bullseye will gain the advantage.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 06:27 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, after more thought, I think I am changing to Dex. Tilda's throws are insane, but she has probably had hundreds, if not thousands, of hours of training and practice with that weapon. Dex can pick up a pencil and throat-shot a guy without even looking at him.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 11:01 AM
TheLordofMurder

Deadshot wins...

A rusty Deadshot that was in prison could immediately fire dozens of rounds in rapid succession with 100% perfect accuracy...

I mean every single round hit the exact same spot on every single target....

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 01:34 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Deadshot wins...

A rusty Deadshot that was in prison could immediately fire dozens of rounds in rapid succession with 100% perfect accuracy...

I mean every single round hit the exact same spot on every single target....

And Bullseye can do that with practically anything he picks up plus on a ricochet. Guy was insane.

Deadshot cant do this stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teeJvqG_ono

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 03:44 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by tkitna
And Bullseye can do that with practically anything he picks up plus on a ricochet. Guy was insane.

This one was actually more impressive IMO:

He was bouncing bullets off curbs and lampposts.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 04:21 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Pure accuracy and no trick shots, I'd go with Deadshot.

Making what should be impossible shots, I'd go with Bullseye.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 04:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
This one was actually more impressive IMO:

He was bouncing bullets off curbs and lampposts.

I tried to find the one where he's in the alley and kills the two dock workers with empty bottles out of the trash can. He threw the one bottle while walking away not even looking and hit that guy in the face.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2018 09:02 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I tried to find the one where he's in the alley and kills the two dock workers with empty bottles out of the trash can. He threw the one bottle while walking away not even looking and hit that guy in the face.

Yeah, it's a bit hard to find that one, because it's not really part of a fight sequence. But he does similar with the one agent in that clip you posted, when he clocks her in the face with the gun at the end while walking away.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:05 AM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Robtard
Pure accuracy and no trick shots, I'd go with Deadshot.

Making what should be impossible shots, I'd go with Bullseye.

I can agree with this... thumb up

As a side note, here is another feather in Deadshot's hat: Deadshot's perfect accuracy range is 4000 meters...

Which is around 12000 feet...

Which is 2+ miles...

In other words, Deadshot has a huge, 4 mile diameter sphere, that is centered on his body, and follows him around, at all times...

As long as Deadshot has a line of sight on you for 2 miles in any direction, you are a deadman...

And of course, Deadshot can perform trickshots with bullets as well...

Add it all up, I'm taking Deadshot all day long over these other two...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 09:21 AM
TheLordofMurder

He doesn't have to...

Deadshot can perfectly headshot any opponent within 2 miles of his person in any direction...

With 100% precision...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 09:53 AM
Silent Master

Wrong, Deadshot's intro stated that he was lethal to 4000 meters, not that he had perfect accuracy for 4000 meters.

The current world record sniper shot is 3540 meters, so he's only slightly better at long range than real world humans.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 09:53 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Silent Master
Wrong, Deadshot's intro stated that he was lethal to 4000 meters, not that he had perfect accuracy for 4000 meters.

The current world record sniper shot is 3540 meters, so he's only slightly better at long range than real world humans.

Fool...

460 meters is not 'slightly' better; it's massively better, but only a total idiot that argues things he knows nothing about would attempt to say otherwise...

As for his range, lethal...perfect...semantics.

If someone aims at you from 2 miles away and kills you, from the snipers point of view, the shot was perfect...

Deadshot will kill you from 4000 meters...period.

And none of these others are written to be so accurate at such range...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 10:01 AM
Silent Master

It's less than 15%, that qualifies as barely.

Perfect accuracy and lethal are two completely different things, the difference is not a matter of semantics.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 10:06 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Silent Master
It's less than 15%, that qualifies as barely.

Perfect accuracy and lethal are two completely different things, the difference is not a matter of semantics.

460 meters is huge in accuracy contests; if you weren't speaking out of your rear end you'd know that...

As for Deadshot's range, would it make you feel better if I called it a 4 mile diameter sphere of lethality?

Even in that context, Deadshot blows the competition away here as they have nothing to match it...

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Oct 24th, 2018 at 11:03 AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 10:59 AM