KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Kryptonians vs. MCU Avengers

Kryptonians vs. MCU Avengers
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kryptonians vs. MCU Avengers

General Zod
Faora
Nam-Ek

Vs.

Thor W/Stormbreaker
Iron Man w/Bleeding edge
Hulk w/his Gladiator hammers

*Fight takes place in Smallville

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 04:34 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

If the kryptonian still need their masks, this quickly turns into a 3v1.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 04:38 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thst and the experience factor. The Kryptonians were brutes, but were still getting knocked around by conventional weapons, if only briefly.
The Avengers are all capable of causing them damage, and wont go down like regular soldiers.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 05:15 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

they quickly seperate thor from his hamaxe, proceed to bfr tony, and then speedblitz the two avengers to death.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:18 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

As Thor can summon Stormbreaker, how exactly are they going to separate him from it?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:25 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Also their speed blitz were not that impressive.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 08:30 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Thor turns this heavily in the Avengers favor, as in they don't have the damage output to put him down. Vision would have been a better choice.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 11:27 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor solos.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 12:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Replace Nam Ek with Kal and Kryptonians win

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 02:06 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Krypton wins. Embarrassingly.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 02:12 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Based on?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 02:19 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

How about swapping in Kal and then having the fight on Krytpon?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 02:20 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Avengers win. Zods never won a fight on film so he's a non factor. The other two would fall shortly after.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 02:44 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Zod was pretty pitiful as a villain. Losing to Jor then farm boy straight up after his rant made him come across as weak and ineffective.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 02:50 PM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by Silent Master
How about swapping in Kal and then having the fight on Krytpon?

How about providing your own opinion for once?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 03:16 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Per Actual Thread Avengers win because of Thor.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 03:17 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Per Actual Thread Avengers win because of Thor.
So as I said Thor solos.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 03:18 PM
Silent Master

How about providing your own opinion for once?

How about you stop trying to change stips so your favorite wins?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 10:38 PM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by Silent Master
How about you stop trying to change stips so your favorite wins?

I still gave my opinion on who would win. Obviously what I said implied the Kryptonians on this team couldnt win then I straight up said Avengers .

Let's try this again since it seems to be hard for you to ever give your opinion and not just troll others posts. Who do you think wins this?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 11:29 AM
Silent Master

Since you want to play the implied game, why don't you use both of your brain cells and see if you can infer who I think wins based on my posts.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 11:37 AM