KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Fat Thor vs. Arrogant Thor

Fat Thor vs. Arrogant Thor
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Fat Thor vs. Arrogant Thor

Fat Thor as he was in Endgame, armed with Stormbreaker

vs.

Thor from his first movie, before he had his powers removed and sent to earth. This would be him before he met the Avengers, before he learned humility. He is armed with Mjolnir.

Stips: Neither Thor can summon the other's weapons, though they can pick them up and use them physically.

Fight in the fields of Wakanda.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 04:06 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fat Thor with ease, stormbreaker would likely easily destroy Mjolnir easier than Hela did.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 04:14 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
Fat Thor as he was in Endgame, armed with Stormbreaker

vs.

Thor from his first movie, before he had his powers removed and sent to earth. This would be him before he met the Avengers, before he learned humility. He is armed with Mjolnir.

Stips: Neither Thor can summon the other's weapons, though they can pick them up and use them physically.

Fight in the fields of Wakanda.

Fat Thor.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 04:15 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

FT

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 04:19 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Depowered thor was still skilled enough to walk into shield basecunarmed and able to take out everything they threw at him. I don't see fat thor being able to keep up

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 04:28 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where was it stated that Fat Thor was weaker or less skilled than arrogant Thor?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 04:45 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I don't think carrying around an extra couple dozen lbs is going to affect someone of that strength level much (it'd probably be like me or you gaining 1, or maybe 2 tops), but 5 years of inactivity is most likely going to leave some rust in terms of reflexes and such.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 04:54 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Where was it stated that Fat Thor was weaker or less skilled than arrogant Thor?
Froths head canon. He just makes things up. D. Thor will thumbs his theories up as well.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 05:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Mostly him doing worse against thanos than cap.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 06:08 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Mostly him doing worse against thanos than cap.
He never did well against a prepared Thanos. Cap is more skilled and had a shield. Thanos took them all on at once. He came out on top. None of them had a chance against him.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 06:10 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by quanchi112
Froths head canon. He just makes things up. D. Thor will thumbs his theories up as well.

Taking things a bit personally now aren't we? Can I not post on any thread here anymore without any unprovoked insults from you?

Last edited by FrothByte on Aug 16th, 2019 at 06:29 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 06:25 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Taking things a bit personally now aren't we? Can I not post on any thread here anymore without any unprovoked insults from you?
You do this in every thread. If you would accept the evidence we would not have this this year. So if in a fight per se someone does not use a tactic you believe is smart that does not mean you get to ignore the entire scene or the outcome. Be consistent.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 06:38 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

You do this in every thread. If you would accept the evidence we would not have this this year. So if in a fight per se someone does not use a tactic you believe is smart that does not mean you get to ignore the entire scene or the outcome. Be consistent.

I haven't even debated or stated my stance in this thread. I have neither accepted nor denied any evidence in this thread. Can I ask you why you feel the need to throw insults my way?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 06:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I haven't even debated or stated my stance in this thread. I have neither accepted nor denied any evidence in this thread. Can I ask you why you feel the need to throw insults my way?
You said in another thread iron man fought stupid thus not accepting it. If the outcome is not how you believe it should be that is irrelevant to the evidence. Keep your thoughts and feelings out of it.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 06:51 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I don't think carrying around an extra couple dozen lbs is going to affect someone of that strength level much (it'd probably be like me or you gaining 1, or maybe 2 tops), but 5 years of inactivity is most likely going to leave some rust in terms of reflexes and such.

If hes lost muscle then that would presumably effect his strength levels.

But yeah being inactive is an obvious drawback.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 06:59 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

D. Thor will thumbs his theories up as well.

Obsessed with me laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 06:59 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

You said in another thread iron man fought stupid thus not accepting it. If the outcome is not how you believe it should be that is irrelevant to the evidence. Keep your thoughts and feelings out of it.

Then debate me in that other thread and stop derailing this one.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 07:15 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Obsessed with me laughing out loud
No, you just tend to support his fanboyism. If the shoe fits my enemy wear it.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 09:11 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Then debate me in that other thread and stop derailing this one.
Fat Thor wins. Run along now.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 09:12 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Darth Thor
If hes lost muscle then that would presumably effect his strength levels.

But yeah being inactive is an obvious drawback.

He didn't really look like he lost much muscle mass to me, if any. It just looked like he got a fat layer over all of it. Guess it could be chalked up to his Asgardian physiology. Because if a normal person just sat on the couch for 5 years, eating pizza and drinking beer, they'd end up with more than a paunch. They'd be a blob.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 02:29 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote