KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Rank the fictional universes in terms of overall power

Rank the fictional universes in terms of overall power
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Rank the fictional universes in terms of overall power

Top 5. Share.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 01:57 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

DCEU
DCAU
Arrowverse
Fox Marvel
Star Trek

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 02:20 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
DCEU
DCAU
Arrowverse
Fox Marvel
Star Trek
So would you care to argue how the dceu is more powerful than the MCU? Or is this more of the same typical trolling I can expect from you.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 02:24 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by quanchi112
So would you care to argue how the dceu is more powerful than the MCU? Or is this more of the same typical trolling I can expect from you.

Just Movie or tv included as well?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 03:12 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Monsterverse
My Little Ponyverse
Snorks
Carebears
MCU

Everything else

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 11:07 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Monsterverse
My Little Ponyverse
Snorks
Carebears
MCU

Everything else

Pffft Ponyverse stomps monsterverse

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 11:09 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by steverules_2
Pffft Ponyverse stomps monsterverse

Maybe cause of magic. Ghidorah and Rainbow Sparkle would be a toss up

On a serious note.

Do we have to use the whole universes abilities?

Let's take the movie Lucy for example. The universe itself is normal but it has Lucy in it?

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Aug 17th, 2019 at 11:17 AM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 11:13 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Monsterverse needs to be renamed cutawayverse

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 11:15 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Lol. They know how to make a proper monsrer fight. I seent em do it in Kong.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 11:23 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Trek is leagues above anything else I can think of.
Q, The Douwd and Nagilum can't really be stopped other than by the plot devices in their respective stories.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 11:29 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Beyond the ones already mentioned, the DC-streaming verse has some pretty powerful characters, like the Decreator, Mr Nobody, Flex Mentallo and the like. The Legion-verse also has some powerful individual characters, as well as some really weird (yet powerful) technology and things.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 11:40 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

It’s obvious this thread is for Quan to say we’re all wrong and MCU is the highest ranked universe in power cause of Thanos

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 11:54 AM
Darth Thor

DCEU
DCAU
Arrowverse
Fox Marvel
Star Trek

Ha! Good one!

thumb up

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 12:00 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by steverules_2
It’s obvious this thread is for Quan to say we’re all wrong and MCU is the highest ranked universe in power cause of Thanos

Well I never!

Im shocked He would make troll threads like that. Shocked I say, Shocked!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 12:02 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

The Q Continuum swing it for Trek. Plus various other godlike lifeforms. Telepathy, tech assimilation.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 12:52 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Men In Black Universe. They play marbles with your universes.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 01:11 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Technically, some of these are actually multiverses, like the Arrowverse, which is also tying into a bunch of other stuff during the next crossover event. Going by what was already revealed, the Arrow-multiverse will have at least 3 versions of Superman (Hoechlin, Routh, which is technically also supposed to be Reeves, and Welling).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 01:48 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

On a serious note.

Do we have to use the whole universes abilities?

Let's take the movie Lucy for example. The universe itself is normal but it has Lucy in it?

Forgot about Lucy but if she counts then that is definitely near the top

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 01:55 PM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Technically, some of these are actually multiverses, like the Arrowverse, which is also tying into a bunch of other stuff during the next crossover event. Going by what was already revealed, the Arrow-multiverse will have at least 3 versions of Superman (Hoechlin, Routh, which is technically also supposed to be Reeves, and Welling).

Not to mention they have The Monitor and soon to be Anti Monitor who seems to be Multiversal in powe

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 01:56 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Not to mention they have The Monitor and soon to be Anti Monitor who seems to be Multiversal in powe

And tons of Flashes, various mystical entities, gods, demons, 5th dimensional imps (Mister Mxyzptlk has been on Supergirl) and a host of other beings.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 02:02 PM