KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » John wick vs Jason Bourne

John wick vs Jason Bourne
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marcssands14

John wick vs Jason Bourne

H2h only. Fight set on the top of empire state building and is a deathmatch. Who survives/wins?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2019 08:11 PM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Lol. This is the wrong forum. Can a mod move this to movie vs

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 02:46 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Wick stomps anyway

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 03:10 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Hth might go with Bourne. With any kind of weapon Id go Wick. Killed a man with a pencil

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 04:46 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Bourne. Wick has been matched on numerous occasions.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 12:28 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Bourne. Wick isn't that OP in H2H.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 01:52 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Bourne would win any unarmed, melee, or firearm confrontation. John Wick is a good assassin, but Bourne is The Ultimate Assassin.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 04:17 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Damn. I thought Wick was pretty good in h2h when he fought that discount Bruce Lee in Parabellum lol.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 09:50 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

John has at this point taken more damage and shrugged it off than Bourne can deliver in h2h. Got hit by multiple cars, shot off a roof, etc... He always just got up and kept truckin'.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:04 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
John has at this point taken more damage and shrugged it off than Bourne can deliver in h2h. Got hit by multiple cars, shot off a roof, etc... He always just got up and kept truckin'.

Minute 2:50

I don't see Wick replicating that.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:32 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

Minute 2:50

I don't see Wick replicating that.

Did you read my post? I said Wick has taken more damage than Bourne can dish out in h2h. I never said he can hit hard in a fight. He's more skill and technique than strength. He got hit by multiple cars and got right back up. He got shot off a multi-story roof, bounced off a fire escape on the way down, and was gone before the Adjudicator could look over the edge of the roof. Wick is a f*cking tank.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:39 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by KingD19
Did you read my post? I said Wick has taken more damage than Bourne can dish out in h2h. I never said he can hit hard in a fight. He's more skill and technique than strength. He got hit by multiple cars and got right back up. He got shot off a multi-story roof, bounced off a fire escape on the way down, and was gone before the Adjudicator could look over the edge of the roof. Wick is a f*cking tank.

Sure, but Bourne is a tank killer.

I'd give Wick the durability victory, but in terms of punching strength, agility and fighting skills, Bourne takes the leadership.

Consider that these are highly skilled gobernment agents, not random killers with questionable training.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:43 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by Lestov16
Bourne would win any unarmed, melee, or firearm confrontation. John Wick is a good assassin, but Bourne is The Ultimate Assassin.

Hand to hand maybe, everything else, I don’t see Bourne beating Wick.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 10:45 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Wick, easily.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 07:24 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even hand to hand it's debateable. Bourne is injured far more easily and I just can't see him stopping Wick before Wick damages him. The Bourne movies are far better, the only good Wick film was the first one.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 08:31 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Agreed, John Wick has shown far greater cartoon-like qualities than Jason Bourne, he'd win this.

Though the Bourne franchise is far superior to the Wick franchise is terms on quality.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 11:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Using real world mechanics of human durability then Jason wins.

Using the unrealistic mechanics of John Wick universe then Jason wins again (as he has access to the mechanics too).

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 02:47 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Not true. Bourne never showed feats of Wick's magnitude, so even if he gets John's worlds physics, he doesn't automatically get Wick levels of durability.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 09:06 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Wick stomps

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 09:07 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Good fight. Both these guys are excellent marksman and hand to hand combatants, and incredibly tough individuals overall. And both can do the assassin teleport trope (they even kind of poke fun at it during the final fight of JW3). As things stand, I'd probably back Wick because he seems made of rubber nowadays (the 2nd and 3rd movies together are virtually a continuous gauntlet, with a handful of timeouts in between), but I could be convinced otherwise by a compelling argument.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 10:07 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote