KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » David Dunn vs. Captain America (read stips)

David Dunn vs. Captain America (read stips)
Started by: Mendax

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mendax
Hand of God

David Dunn vs. Captain America (read stips)

This is an arm wrestling match only.

David is in full "I believe in myself" mode, like he was against the Beast.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2021 11:37 PM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Checkm8
Restricted

Account Restricted

If David Dunn is being racis or cessy or creepy he loses. On the other hand, if Capt is being racis or cessy or creepypasta, then HE loses.

Operant conditioning mother FUKERS

Old Post Jun 28th, 2021 11:46 PM
Checkm8 is currently offline Click here to Send Checkm8 a Private Message Find more posts by Checkm8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Checkm8
Restricted

Account Restricted

Booyah!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2021 11:46 PM
Checkm8 is currently offline Click here to Send Checkm8 a Private Message Find more posts by Checkm8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Cap easily. The only thing Beast has over him is that he can climb walls, run on all fours and can shrug off a shotgun blast. Cap has him and Dunn severely outclassed in strength and blunt force durability though.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 12:54 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Cap easily. The only thing Beast has over him is that he can climb walls, run on all fours and can shrug off a shotgun blast. Cap has him and Dunn severely outclassed in strength and blunt force durability though.

This is an arm wrestling match, not a fight but yes, Cap easily.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 08:43 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by riv6672
This is an arm wrestling match, not a fight but yes, Cap easily.

You've clearly never seen those pro arm wrestling matches where people get their arms snapped in half lol.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 11:48 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by KingD19
You've clearly never seen those pro arm wrestling matches where people get their arms snapped in half lol.

Over The Top, baby!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 12:33 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Ca[ stomps and i do not have to be based

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 08:28 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Dunno, man, David is in full "I believe in myself" mode.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 08:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unbreakable is a great film. Better than ANY Marvel move. Come at me bro!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 08:37 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Unbreakable and Split are Shyamalan's two greatest films and great films in their own right.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 09:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Unbreakable and Split are Shyamalan's two greatest films and great films in their own right.
he gets a lot of shit but he has more good films than bad and even his bad are O.K.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 09:29 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The Happening was comically bad. I liked the message, but it just came off so cringe.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 09:36 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Happening was comically bad. I liked the message, but it just came off so cringe.
Yeah, it was still watchable though.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 09:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I could only do that one once.

But I've also never watched The 6th Sense a second time either and that was great the first time. But once you know the twist, meh.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 09:56 PM
riv6672

I could only do that one once.

But I've also never watched The 6th Sense a second time either and that was great the first time. But once you know the twist, meh.

I watched 6th Sense twice after knowing the twist. It’s cool seeing the non interaction I failed to notice first time out.

That said I’d rather watch Stir of Echoes, and have, multiple times. Great movie.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2021 10:01 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Cap wins.

David's best strength feats come from scaling to Beast. ie. Beast flipped a police car on its side, and David was, imo, stronger than Beast based on their scuffle(sans weakness exploitation, obvs.) Therefore it is logical to assume that everything Beast did, David could do(and then some.) Moreover, we never saw the upper limits of David's strength -- he simply became as strong as he needed to be in order to overcome his opposition.

That said, no-limits fallacies only go so far. Even though I want to say David wins, Cap still outclasses him in terms of displayed feats.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2021 01:31 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote