KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Favorite Star Trek series villain

Favorite Star Trek series villain
Started by: Neo Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Favorite Star Trek series villain

Is it Klingon's or Borg, tell me what is your favorite villain or villainous race?

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Apr 30th, 2008 at 09:58 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 09:55 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Troop
Restricted

Account Restricted

Borg.

They still scare me shitless and I'm 18.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 09:59 PM
Troop is currently offline Click here to Send Troop a Private Message Find more posts by Troop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Oops!

Wrong post in wrong thread.

Oh, on this topic I say Khan Noonien Singh.

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Apr 30th, 2008 at 10:05 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 10:02 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Q. He may not be an actual enemy, per se, but he has always been an incredible thorn in the side of the members of The Enterprise.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 10:06 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Oops!

Wrong post in wrong thread.

Oh, on this topic I say Khan Noonien Singh.

I loved Khan. I'd say though the Klingons were excellent and my fav villains in all of Trek, Second only to the Dominion

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 10:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I always liked those worm things that tried to take over the Federation. I can't remember the name of the episode though. sad

It was a two parter that ended with a cliffhanger. The worms were sending a signal somewhere into deep space........

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 11:46 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I always liked those worm things that tried to take over the Federation. I can't remember the name of the episode though. sad

It was a two parter that ended with a cliffhanger. The worms were sending a signal somewhere into deep space........

That was the good episode called Conspiracy

The Borg kicked some arse.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 12:48 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

I always wondered why they didn't have a follow up episode to that one. That was a good episode.

My favorite villain has to be that motor oil monster that ate Ryker and killed Yar, Armus.

(please log in to view the image)

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 1st, 2008 02:09 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by illadelph12
I always wondered why they didn't have a follow up episode to that one. That was a good episode.

My favorite villain has to be that motor oil monster that ate Ryker and killed Yar, Armus.

I liked Armus, he was a sad creature

Old Post May 1st, 2008 05:31 AM
Troop
Restricted

Account Restricted

Borgs eat your souls.

Old Post May 1st, 2008 08:32 AM
Troop is currently offline Click here to Send Troop a Private Message Find more posts by Troop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by illadelph12

Same here! Loved that episode. But I also sorta sympathised with Armus, he did seem so sad. No excuse to eat people though laughing out loud

ThorinWoofer

Old Post May 1st, 2008 10:26 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I guess its the borg....although i think i like Q just as much no expression

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post May 1st, 2008 11:48 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

on a personal level, khan... but for the federation? nobody scares an admiral quite like the borg... they're the ultimate imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 1st, 2008 02:27 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Did you know they tied Q into the original series? it was a novel...i am having a hard time remembering........when i do or if someone else remembers. i will post it

Old Post May 1st, 2008 02:44 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by starlock
Did you know they tied Q into the original series? it was a novel...i am having a hard time remembering........when i do or if someone else remembers. i will post it

i think i heard something like that, but it was a long time ago...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 1st, 2008 02:45 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Raoul
i think i heard something like that, but it was a long time ago...

Something happened to Q which spread his consiouness thruout space and time...and they told the story of when kirk and crew encountered a entity(i cant say for sure but i think it had to do with a cat and Liberatchi*piano player) that the enitity was Q just gaining his awareness or somthing?

Old Post May 1st, 2008 02:52 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by starlock
Something happened to Q which spread his consiouness thruout space and time...and they told the story of when kirk and crew encountered a entity(i cant say for sure but i think it had to do with a cat and Liberatchi*piano player) that the enitity was Q just gaining his awareness or somthing?

sounds cool...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 1st, 2008 02:53 PM
Badabing
Karen

The Borg Queen, Tribbles, and Lor.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 1st, 2008 03:12 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

data's evil twin... he was awesome...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 1st, 2008 03:22 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Khan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was a great villain, the Borg are the best villain race IMO

Old Post May 1st, 2008 03:37 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote