KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Alucard (hellsing) Vs. Ichigo (Bleach)

Alucard (hellsing) Vs. Ichigo (Bleach)
Started by: hamboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hamboy

Alucard (hellsing) Vs. Ichigo (Bleach)

Just like to say:
1: Hi, i'm new here.
and
2. Who wins this fight?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 12:22 AM
hamboy is currently offline Click here to Send hamboy a Private Message Find more posts by hamboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

ichigo

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 12:27 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

1. Alucard wins
2. They are manga not comic book characters to gtfo (unless they are allowed now?)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 12:28 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

This should be in the anime/manga forum. Ichigo wouldn't lose, but I don't know if he can kill Alucard either.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 12:33 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hamboy

Sorry. I'm new here, and didn't know you could put VS. on the Anime Forum. Sorry. Don't get pissed, please.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 12:38 AM
hamboy is currently offline Click here to Send hamboy a Private Message Find more posts by hamboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just report the post and ask it to be moved.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 12:45 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Alucard wins. Ichigo has know way of killing him.

Made by DW

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 12:48 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hamboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Just report the post and ask it to be moved.

Thanks. done that now.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 12:51 AM
lando005

you may want to ask the monitors before posting something like this next time.. welcome

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 12:53 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by hamboy
Sorry. I'm new here, and didn't know you could put VS. on the Anime Forum. Sorry. Don't get pissed, please.

No problem, just check the rules before posting next time.

Moved...

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 04:59 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

In Terms of Power Ichigo shouldn't lose, because his destructive power is way beyond Alucards. But Aluxard is lame in that he won't die. So probably eventually Alucard

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 05:24 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

God i love this place............whenever someone can't die in comics/manga around here he automatically is lame laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud .

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 11:09 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

lmao. again?!

ok people, say it with me, zanpakuto are alucard's antithesis. they target a person's soul. they can purify evil sprits. the reason alucard doesnt die is beause his physical body is not his complete power. his spirit/heart needs to be destroyed to kill him. zanpakuto is the perfect weapon to do that. if you go by feats, ichigo is so utterly above alucard in terms of power, its humuoroous. he will destroy alucard.plus even minor mystical weapons like bayonets dipped in holy water can do some serious damage on alucard, a zanoakuto/shinigmai mystical combo is too much for him to handle.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 12:39 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by leonheartmm
lmao. again?!

ok people, say it with me, zanpakuto are alucard's antithesis. they target a person's soul. they can purify evil sprits. the reason alucard doesnt die is beause his physical body is not his complete power. his spirit/heart needs to be destroyed to kill him. zanpakuto is the perfect weapon to do that. if you go by feats, ichigo is so utterly above alucard in terms of power, its humuoroous. he will destroy alucard.plus even minor mystical weapons like bayonets dipped in holy water can do some serious damage on alucard, a zanoakuto/shinigmai mystical combo is too much for him to handle.

'Major Damage' ?

How is grunting slightly in pain then pulling the weapons out 'Major Damage'.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 01:32 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

Well, to me it would be a draw if Alucard cannot see or touch Ichigo. If he somehow could though, then I would go with Alucard, because I don't really see how Ichigo could kill him yet. People just overrate the hell out of Bleach characters because they release tons of spirit energy and crap, and move really fast. Just because its a mystical form of energy, doesn't mean that its holy, and unless any of them can release spirit energy powerful enough to destory cells, and do permanent damage like that (which I'm not saying that they cannot do, but I have yet to see it if they can), I don't really see how any of them can actuall kill Alucard. No doubt someone is going to try to argue with me on this, but I've gotten used to it on this forum, so I don't really give a shit, people are entitled to think what they want, but it doesn't mean that everyone else has to think the same way they do stick out tongue .

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 09:17 PM
ensatsu-ken is currently offline Click here to Send ensatsu-ken a Private Message Find more posts by ensatsu-ken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

I think Alucard have ways of getting Ichigo, with his black magic and all.

Made by DW

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 11:19 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

ichigo is so utterly above alucard in terms of power, its humuoroous. he will destroy alucard.plus even minor mystical weapons like bayonets dipped in holy water can do some serious damage on alucard, a zanoakuto/shinigmai mystical combo is too much for him to handle.

laughing What a load of crap....

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 02:12 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

lmao, really know. mind elaborating on that. ichigo takes on people far above the level of alucard on a daily basis. his skills are equally more impresive, so is his speed. it is also all mystical and he is a shinigmai, perfect for going against alucard. i dont really see alucard being able to take on menos or espada etc so whats ur point?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 04:03 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Kazenji
God i love this place............whenever someone can't die in comics/manga around here he automatically is lame laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud .

Not really, but it takes away alot of fun when it comes to the VS threads.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 05:54 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

lmao, really know. mind elaborating on that. ichigo takes on people far above the level of alucard on a daily basis. his skills are equally more impresive, so is his speed. it is also all mystical and he is a shinigmai, perfect for going against alucard. i dont really see alucard being able to take on menos or espada etc so whats ur point?

You mentioned about blessed weapons. Well, they cause pain. But they dont kill and also Alucard has -one- life, for every person he's ever fed on so, that goes into the thousands so ichigo would have to kill him that many times for him to finally go down

And also go read the hellsing manga you fool.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 07:05 AM