KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Chad vs Ishida

Chad vs Ishida
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Chad vs Ishida

Ishida 'accidentally' stomps a cat to death right in front of Chad because he's too cool to not be totally psycho. Chad goes crazy apeshit and attacks him, Ishida dodges and uses the time Chad takes checking on the smushed kitty to put some distance between the too. Chad stands up slowly and looks at Ishida with a 'I'm gonna Rape You!!' look. Ishida adjusts his glasses, smiles with his eyes closed and says something obscenely racist about Chad's Grandaddy.

It's on like Donkey Kong miffed

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 01:07 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

I'm going to have to give this to Ishida. His speed would just be too much. Plus he is a strategist. He would easily avoid the big attacks that Chad throws at him.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 02:07 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Licht Regen ftw

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 04:02 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

ishida wins because of his smarts

We are True Avengers

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 05:19 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Ishida is too smart to be beaten by Chad.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 04:14 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, because smarts really play a factor in Bleach fights. erm

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 04:45 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah, because smarts really play a factor in Bleach fights. erm
are you kidding? look at every fight with ishida, they prety much all were strategy based, especially the one against Mayuri Kurotsuchi, and plus ishida is almost definatly more powerful anyway

I need to be in another movie!!!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 05:39 PM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by niduin
are you kidding? look at every fight with ishida, they prety much all were strategy based, especially the one against Mayuri Kurotsuchi, and plus ishida is almost definatly more powerful anyway

SMARTER YES MORE POWERFUL NO

We are True Avengers

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 05:47 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by yungz22

Physical Strength No. If they were straight up punching each other - Chad would break Ishi's face.

If this is an all out battle - Ishida would create distance between the two and it's allllllll ovverrrr.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 05:50 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

Originally posted by yungz22
ok one punch from chad is stronger than one arow from ishida, but the thing is that he can shoot like 200 arrows a second (or something like that) and there is little that chad could do against that and ishida is faster, when i said stronger i meant that he can do more damage

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 12:08 PM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Doesn't Chad have like a massive shield now though? I thought that would play a factor. Plus if he get's in trouble he can just chuck Rukia at him. bunny

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 12:35 PM
niduin
Son of the King

yeah the shield would help but like i said his speed is crap and ishida is really fast (not like ichigo but still fast) so he could get behind him and shoot the crap out of him

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 01:04 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Ishida is a master marksman. He can shoot Chad in the spot where his powers lie and render him spiritually useless.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 01:12 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Nephthys
Doesn't Chad have like a massive shield now though? I thought that would play a factor. Plus if he get's in trouble he can just chuck Rukia at him. bunny

Sado's shield isn't omni-directional iirc. Ishida's movement speed is probably on par with a Captain level Shinigami. He'd move too fast for Sado to react and block.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 03:49 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by niduin
yeah the shield would help but like i said his speed is crap and ishida is really fast (not like ichigo but still fast) so he could get behind him and shoot the crap out of him

Actually, after Sado took his latest level in Badass, his speed is at least on par with ex-Espadas' sonido. That's not something to take lightly.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 04:09 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

but still not close to ishida

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 06:26 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Actually, after Sado took his latest level in Badass, his speed is at least on par with ex-Espadas' sonido. That's not something to take lightly.

Ex espada is hardly a feat, Shawlong Qufong or whatever used to be number 1 right?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 06:59 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I don't know if that was ever established or not. I'm just saying Chad's not a complete and total slugger. He's got some fancy footwork.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 02:33 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Shawlong was never an Espada, he was simply Grimmjows Fraccion.
Chad's speed equals sonido/shunpo. Ishida won't simply out speed him.
And Privaron Espada is a huge feat, considering that even natural Espada are still extremely powerful.
Plus, a single La Meurte ends the fight.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 02:52 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by KingD19
a single La Meurte ends the fight.

Yeah Ishida is totally going to let Chad get close to him.

Except for the whole "Ishida is faster" thing.

and the whole "Ishida can fly thing"

and the whole Licht Regen thing.

And the whole precision aiming thing.

Also there is the silver tube techniques thing....

Also the seele schneider could just shred and absorb Chad's reiatsu but WHATEVER MAN.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:10 PM