KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kisame vs Killer Bee

Kisame vs Killer Bee
Started by: danteiscool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danteiscool

Kisame vs Killer Bee

this fight is bound to happen in the manga, so let's discuss it first.
Considering what Kisame's feats so far, can he beat the 8 tailed jinchuriki?

Remember that Neji said that 30% clone of Kisame had chakra equal to a 9 tailed empowered Naruto (when he fought in chunin exams).

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 03:52 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Why is it bound to happen?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 03:57 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kotorfan
Fruity Darth

dude sasuke fights 8 tails though...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 04:53 PM
kotorfan is currently offline Click here to Send kotorfan a Private Message Find more posts by kotorfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Feat based, Kirabi should completely destroy him.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 05:58 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Why is it bound to happen?
Well Madara sends Kisame to get him so it's bound to happen. Though it'll suck if it's all off-panel.

But if Killer Bee doesn't let Hachibi out then Kisame has a chance. He does have the chakra sucking sword which stopped Naruto from using kyuubi chakra when they first met so it could do the same to Killer Bee. And Kisame does have jutsu that can contain him.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 06:34 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Kisame is going to win I just know it but it will be such PIS. He had trouble with the four-tailed beast how can he beat the eight-tailed one?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 08:56 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Re: Kisame vs Killer Bee

Originally posted by danteiscool

Remember that Neji said that 30% clone of Kisame had chakra equal to a 9 tailed empowered Naruto (when he fought in chunin exams).

he didnt say that. he said he hadnt seen such high chakra levels since naruto kyuubi empowered. that doesnt mean they were equals just that kisames chakra is higher then everyone elses since.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 10:18 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Re: Re: Kisame vs Killer Bee

Originally posted by WO Polaski
he didnt say that. he said he hadnt seen such high chakra levels since naruto kyuubi empowered. that doesnt mean they were equals just that kisames chakra is higher then everyone elses since.
Um, no, actually.

That does mean he was directly comparing Kisame and Kyuubi Naruto's chakra levels, which means they were similar in magnitude.

And Kisame has not really done much, he only remarked he was a bit tired after defeating Four Tailed, that is it.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 12:48 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

no it doeesnt. not by word context. if i see a building that is 100 feet tall on thursday and then on friday i see a building and i say "i havent seen a building that tall since that 100 foot tall one onethursday!" that doesnt mean that the building i see on friday is 100 feet or more.

Last edited by AthenasTrgrFngr on Jun 20th, 2009 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 12:55 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by WO Polaski
no it doeesnt. not by word context. if i see a building that is 100 feet tall on thursday and then on friday i see a building and i say "i havent seen a building that tall since that 100 foot tall one onethursday!" that doesnt mean that the building i see on friday is 100 feet or more.
No, it means that it is similar in size.

If it was not, why mention it at all?

By your logic, if you saw a hundred foot building, then for a week only see 20 foot buildings, and then at the end of the week see a 30 foot building, by your logic it would be logical to say,"I have not seen a building that tall since that 100 foot building last week!"

That is preposterous. 30 and 100 are not similar in size, not even close. For you to say,"I have not seen anything that tall since yesterday," yesterday would be the last time you saw something that tall, or to make my point clearer, AS tall.

Their chakra levels are clearly similar, to say they are not is plain wrong, this is fact.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 01:15 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

sharingan?!?! @.@

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 01:17 AM
NemeBro

LOL WUT

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 01:21 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

this isn't the official Bleach thread. oopsies. ill reply to that in a second...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 01:25 AM
NemeBro

Kay. no expression

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 01:38 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Originally posted by NemeBro
[B]No, it means that it is similar in size.

similiare in size does not mean that they are equal though.

quote:
If it was not, why mention it at all?

By your logic, if you saw a hundred foot building, then for a week only see 20 foot buildings, and then at the end of the week see a 30 foot building, by your logic it would be logical to say,"I have not seen a building that tall since that 100 foot building last week!"

That is preposterous. 30 and 100 are not similar in size, not even close.

"similair" is a subjective term. if there are 7 buildings and 5 of them are 20 feet tall one is 110 feet tall and the other is 200 then the 30 foot one and the 200 foot one are the most similar in height out of the seven are they not? they are because the 110 foot building is the closest to the 200 foot one in height, out of those seven.

because neji says "since" that means he is comparing kisame's chakra levels to all of the other people's chakra hes seen since naruto at the exams. by saying that he hasnt seen such a high level since naruto what he is saying is that out of all of the people he has scene kisame's is the only one who's come that close to naruto. that means that out of them all they are the most similar. but that does not mean that they have to be close to the point of being equal or near equal; that just means that if it were on a scale it would have to be tipped more toward kisame then the others.

lets say for the sake of argument that naruto has a chakra level of 9000. lets say that before kisame came along the second highest person that neji had seen was kakashi with a chakra level of 2000. kisame comes along and he has a chakra level of 4000. now that means that out of everyone that neji has seen except for naruto kisame tops them. he has twice as much chakra as kakashi does. the only person that has more is naruto. what that also means is that the closest person to narutos level of kisame. so out of all the people neji has seen the closest person to naruto in power is kisame. thus out of everyone kisame and naruto are the most similar in chakra level even though narutos chakra is double kisames.

do you see what i mean? they are similar but that doesnt mean they are equal they are just the closest in relation out of everyone.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 04:19 AM
NemeBro

Nah.

On a serious note, because it is kinda late and whatnot, I will respond tomorrow. Probably.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 04:52 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

you know that if you respond ill reply with a post that is proportionality twice as long as the one i wrote tonight.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 04:57 AM
NemeBro

If you do that, I'll just send you something in a PM you might not want to see. shifty

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 05:24 AM