KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » D vs Naruto

D vs Naruto
Started by: menokokoro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
menokokoro

D vs Naruto

D from Vampire hunter D vs. Naruto in a normal fight to the death.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 03:31 PM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

If this is the novel version of D he wins this effortlessly, he could solo Narutoverse without even lifting a finger. Not sure about anime version.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 10:51 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Anime version was quite lame and I have no doubt could be beaten by plenty of naruto characters.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 01:55 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

well the anime version was only accurate in the first movie, and missed a lot of stuff, like the fact that D can revive himself from being staked through the heart...

i just finished the 4th book, and from what i have read, D seems like he would win, but it would be a real close fight.

i mean naruto has shown to be stronger, and...faster? and has more abilities at his disposal, and if he absolutely had to could unleash the kyuubi on him, but he would never do that against d.

hmm, maybe i shouldnt have started this thread until i finished all the books, cuz i dont want anything spoiled...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:26 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

The first movie version would lose for sure, he had trouble with mutants who were <<<<naruto.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 04:01 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

well...thats mostly because they couldn't animate very fast, and what he faught was not nearly as powerful as what was in the book

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 08:21 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

You kidding? Novel D was mach 86 at his slowest, his sword can nullify regeneration, and he can break through dimensions.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 09:45 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

That's cool but i'm not talking about novel D (i've never read the novels). I'm talking about anime D (this is the anime forum after all), and he did not impress me at all.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 04:35 AM
menokokoro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
That's cool but i'm not talking about novel D (i've never read the novels). I'm talking about anime D (this is the anime forum after all), and he did not impress me at all.
well, the books are canon so...yeah lol. but yeah, from what was shown in the anime was not all that impressive...he does some crazy stuff, that little guy on his hand is actually REALLY powerful as well, though i think that has a lot to do with the fact that he is drawing energy from D.

but you should read the books, its way cooler, D is crazy

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 07:25 PM
menokokoro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You kidding? Novel D was mach 86 at his slowest, his sword can nullify regeneration, and he can break through dimensions.
eh, thats not his slowest, at least not where i am lol. he has never shown to be that fast, apart from the second book where he moved so fast there was an after image of him. but other than that he ran 100 m in like 6 seconds and, he made his horse run really fast in the 3rd but it didnt say how fast. but again i havent read all of them, i dont know how powerful he actually is...I CANT WAIT TO SEE!!!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 08:21 AM
Jugglenaut
Kain fanboys? ROFL

D could easily destroy the HST with his feats from the novels.

On the other hand, you have the weaker anime versions.

The Bloodlust version could
-catch arrows with his hand
-cut stone pillars/wood trees neatly in half
-be silent enough to sneak up and kill a werewolf who could hear D's horse's hooves from quite a distance away
-cut someone's astral form in half and force it to return to its body
-break out of a miniature dimension made of shadows

Maybe this version could put up a good fight against Base Naruto.

Last edited by Jugglenaut on Feb 17th, 2010 at 03:53 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 03:41 PM
Jugglenaut is currently offline Click here to Send Jugglenaut a Private Message Find more posts by Jugglenaut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

hmmm, we need to know more about madara so i can put him up against D. as it it, it seems like he can beet anyone

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 12:28 AM
dvampire
xenogears

D is one of my favorite characters and even I haven't read the novels yet. Going by the anime version though, I see normal Naruto winning this fight with some trouble.

Made by DW

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 12:43 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

wow, yeah you NEED to read the books, because D is way better in the books

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 08:23 AM