KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Hao Asakura vs Narutoverse

Hao Asakura vs Narutoverse
Started by: wakkawakkawakka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wakkawakkawakka

Hao Asakura vs Narutoverse

I'm bored, I'm fanboying, and I wanted to see if anybody would really care to reply to this debate. So lets get to the crap and on with the conditions! This takes place on Namek because I'm silly and its unfamiliar territory.

Three rounds

Round #1: Hao doesn't get any of his guardian spirits(he gets all of his spells and pre- GS powers); No kages, taled beasts, or Akatsuki allowed. (Kage classed ninja are)

Round #2: Hao gets Spirit of Fire and once again his spells; Narutoverse gets kages(even the dead ones) and Akatsuki.(no tailed beasts)

Round #3: Hao gets the Great Spirit and all its perks; Narutoverse gets the onslaught of tailed beasts, kages, and Akatsuki.

So can Hao take it or will my fanboyism be dashed and crushed?

Old Post May 19th, 2010 11:10 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

1. First dude hao kills will become a spirit and then the rape ensues
2. Hao Rapes
3. What is wrong with you for making this fight?

Old Post May 19th, 2010 11:11 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Hao destroys in all scenarios especially the last one.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 01:25 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Hao can clear all three.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post May 29th, 2010 01:35 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'm not very familiar with Hao, but my general impression is he'd sweep.

Old Post May 29th, 2010 08:53 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Thought I'd expand for anyone who doesn't know the king of the stars.

1. Can manipulates and control fire, water, earth, wood and metal. Takes away most of the skills and weapons from the ninja side. Has his curse reflection that imo works like Itachi's Mirror Heaven and Earth Change keeps genjutsu at bay, and can read minds of all around him which doesn't help with the 'ninja' approach.

2. Narutoverse gets boost with 2 dozen characters but that's nothing to the boost Hao gets with SoF, who could probably eat the Kyuubi without much trouble for scales sake. SoF iirc can create magma and/or magma type flames, large amounts instantly.

3. Spite. He can take your soul with a glance, sure he doesn't even have to look at you with that omniscients. O.S. moves; Solar Flare/winds 10^12x hotter then the Hiroshima bomb, Prominence/large very hot and radioactive pillars, Comet/uses the ice of a comet to slash with, Meteor/hundreds of house-size meteors, Supernova/not on scale but said that it could easily disintegrate the Earth and Black hole/..a black hole. Even think he blew up a large ship-thing when he awoke by thinking of it, also omnipotent.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post May 29th, 2010 03:57 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

This is just cruel

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 29th, 2010 08:08 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

He...he! My fanboying has triumphed. The real sad fact about this thread is that someone out there think the Narutoverse has a chance. Hey! I gave them some hope with the first scenario didn't I?

In the Narutoverse's defense I say they fare off waaaaaay better than the Bleachverse would have IMO.

Old Post May 30th, 2010 01:24 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, no to that last statement.

Old Post May 30th, 2010 01:31 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Bleachverse is more powerful than Naruto. Narutoverse's best attacks are city-busting. Bleach has some people who can do *repeated* city busting attacks, who aren't even the best around.

Naruto's only advantages are more mental-affecting attacks, and the odd very rare space-warping attack like Kakashi's kamui.

Old Post May 30th, 2010 02:03 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
Bleachverse is more powerful than Naruto. Narutoverse's best attacks are city-busting. Bleach has some people who can do *repeated* city busting attacks, who aren't even the best around

[b](please log in to view the image)

No one in Bleach has ever busted a city

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 31st, 2010 10:02 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Sorry, reality's out today. Would you like to leave a message?

Old Post May 31st, 2010 12:48 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike

No one in Bleach has ever busted a city

No, but Ulquiorra threw a blast the size of a city that destroyed small mountain plateaus, and Aizen said the fire of just Yamamoto's shikai when released would destroy far more than the town it was in.

Old Post May 31st, 2010 01:26 PM
wakkawakkawakka

I knew someone would disagree with my statement about the Bleachverse.

Hao's soul absorption abilities combined with either SoF or the GS would turn pretty much all of the Bleachverse into an "all you can eat buffet" for him. Along with that, his status as a shaman in general would turn the majority of shinigami and hollows into familiars. Furthermore, he could just seal them up using one of his spells like he did with the shikigami orges.

Old Post May 31st, 2010 11:57 PM
Q99

Oooh, you meant they're more screwed because they're souls, not because of power. Ok, I see where you're coming from now.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 12:04 AM