KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » negi springfield & jack rakan vs bleachverse

negi springfield & jack rakan vs bleachverse
Started by: dw6xl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dw6xl

negi springfield & jack rakan vs bleachverse

can the 2 badasses take on bleach

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 04:21 PM
dw6xl is currently offline Click here to Send dw6xl a Private Message Find more posts by dw6xl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Either one of them could solo easily

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 10:34 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

agreed. both of them are now beasts in their universe. at least it's Negi and not Nagi, or else Bleach would be in for one hell of a curbstomp.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 02:43 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amano uchiha

No. As much as i hate to say it, Rakan and Negi have no chance against the entire Bleach universe. Hell, all it would take is on glance at Aizen's sword and aizen can make rakan and negi duel each other. Rakan and Negi do not have mind reading powers (or proper adequate ones) or mantra or anything that relies on something other than the five senses to beat him. Either that or Ichigo can go super hollow on their asses and just blow them up. No matter how many enemies Rakan and Negi have defeated, or how big the biggest thing they blew up was, it cannot stand up to Ichigo's cero which anihilated half of Las Noches roof off. If you are in bleach verse, Aizen will win 100% of the time, he's a "i win" button for bleach. I don't think Rakan or Negi have a chance. Hell, first off they somehow need to get zanpaktou's to even scratch them. If they can, i will still bet on bleach winning. I bet even a few wacks of Wannabe (the sword that makes you heavier with each swing) will stop them, then all that's left is to cut off the heads. Jack Rakan and Negi take on the entire Bleach verse? Fool hardy would be an understatement, more like get real dude. Rakan and Negi are damn powerful, but don't overestimate their strength

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 07:03 PM
amano uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send amano uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by amano uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impel Down

Rakan and Negi solo.

Lightning Speed, Mountain+ busting attacks. Plus Negi himself can turn into lightning so all attacks pass through him. Rakan has mountain+ durabillity.

There's nothing Bleach can do against Negima.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 08:20 PM
Impel Down is currently offline Click here to Send Impel Down a Private Message Find more posts by Impel Down Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amano uchiha

Ok, fine i accept your challenge.

First off, see who the hell they are facing against ok. This is not just one part of the bleach universe, this is not just captains, this is not just hollows, this is not just quincies, arancars or vizards. BUT THE ENTIRE BLEACH UNIVERSE.

One side
Jack Rakan
Negi Springfield.

Other side
Inoue Orihime
Ichigo Kurosaki
Sado
Uryû Ishida
Genryûsai Shigekuni Yamamoto - Captain of the 1st Division and the Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13
Soifon - Captain of the 2nd Division and Commander-in-Chief of the Onmitsukidô
Yoruichi Shihôin - Former Captain of the 2nd Division and Former Commander-in-Chief of the Onmitsukidô
Gin Ichimaru - Former Captain of the 3rd Division and Former Lieutenant of the 5th Division (Defected)
Rôjûrô Ôtoribashi - Former Captain of the 3rd Division
Retsu Unohana - Captain of the 4th Division
Sôsuke Aizen - Former Captain of the 5th Division, also Former Lieutenant of same Division (Defected)
Shinji Hirako - Former Captain of the 5th Division
Byakuya Kuchiki - Captain of the 6th Division
Ginrei Kuchiki - Former Captain of the 6th Division
Sajin Komamura - Captain of the 7th Division
Love Aikawa - Former Captain of the 7th Division
Shunsui Kyôraku - Captain of the 8th Division
Kaname Tôsen - Former Captain of the 9th Division, former 5th Seat of the same division (Deceased)
Kensei Muguruma - Former Captain of the 9th Division
Tôshirô Hitsugaya - Captain of the 10th Division
Kenpachi Zaraki - Captain of the 11th Division
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - Captain of the 12th Division, former 3rd Seat of same division, also the President of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute and former Vice President thereof Kisuke Urahara - Former Captain of the 12th Division, former 3rd Seat of 2nd Division, also former President of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute
Kirio Hikifune - Former Captain of the 12th Division before being promoted to the Royal Guard
Jûshirô Ukitake - Captain of the 13th Division
Tessai Tsukabishi - Former Captain of the Kidô Corps
Isshin Kurosaki
Chôjirô Sasakibe - Lieutenant of the 1st Division
Marechiyo Ômaeda - Lieutenant of the 2nd Division
Izuru Kira - Lieutenant of the 3rd Division
Isane Kotetsu - Lieutenant of the 4th Division
Seinosuke Yamada- Former Lieutenant of the 4th Division
Momo Hinamori - Lieutenant of the 5th Division
Renji Abarai - Lieutenant of the 6th Division
Ginjirô Shirogane - Former Lieutenant of the 6th Division (Retired)
Tetsuzaemon Iba - Lieutenant of the 7th Division also the President of the Shinigami Men's Association
Nanao Ise - Lieutenant of the 8th Division also the Vice-President of the Shinigami Women's Association
Lisa Yadômaru - Former Lieutenant of the 8th Division
Shûhei Hisagi - Lieutenant of the 9th Division
Mashiro Kuna - Former Lieutenant of the 9th Division
Rangiku Matsumoto - Lieutenant of the 10th Division
Yachiru Kusajishi - Lieutenant of the 11th Division also the President of the Shinigami Woman's Association
Nemu Kurotsuchi - Lieutenant of the 12th Division also the Vice-President of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute
Hiyori Sarugaki - Former Lieutenant of the 12th Division
Kaien Shiba - Former Lieutenant of the 13th Division
Hachigen Ushôda - Former Lieutenant of the Kidô Corps
Yasochika Iemura - 3rd Seat of the 4th Division also the Vice-President of the Shinigami Men's Association
Hanatarô Yamada - 7th Seat of the 4th Division
Harunobu Ogidô - 8th Seat of the 4th Division
Mihane Shirogane - 9th Seat of the 6th Division
Jirôbô Ikkanzaka - Former 4th Seat of the 7th Division
Tatsufusa Enjôji - 3rd Seat of the 8th Division
Heizô Kasaki - Former 3rd Seat of the 9th Division
Shinobu Eishima - Former 4th Seat of the 9th Division
Todô Gizaeimon - Former 6th Seat of the 9th Division
Toshimori Umesada - 20th Seat of the 9th Division
Kôkichirô Takezoe - 7th Seat of the 10th Division
Ikkaku Madarame - 3rd Seat of the 11th Division
Yumichika Ayasegawa - 5th Seat of the 11th Division
Makizô Aramaki - 10th Seat of the 11th Division
Kiyone Kotetsu - Shared 3rd Seat of the 13th Division
Sentarô Kotsubaki - Shared 3rd Seat of the 13th Division
Rikichi - Unseated Shinigami of the 6th Division
Rin Tsubokura - Shinigami of the 12th Division and member of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute
Hiyosu - Shinigami of the 12th Division and member of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute
Akon - Shinigami of the 12th Division and member of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute
Rukia Kuchiki - Unseated Shinigami of the 13th Division
Zennosuke Kurumadani - Rukia's replacement as watcher of Karakura Town, his division number and rank is unknown.
Ichigo Kurosaki - Substitute Shinigami
Gengorô Ônabara - Teacher at the Shinou Academy
0/10th: Yammy Riyalgo (10th pre-release, 0 post-release)
1st: Coyote Starrk
2nd: Baraggan Luisenbarn
3rd: Tia Harribel
4th: Ulquiorra Cifer
5th: Nnoitra Jiruga
6th: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
7th: Zommari Leroux
8th: Szayel Aporro Granz
9th: Aaroniero Arruruerie
Wonderweiss Margera
Loly
Menoly
Iceringer
Demôra
Charlotte Cuuhlhourne - Baraggan's Fracción
Ggio Vega - Baraggan's Fracción
Avirama Redder - Baraggan's Fracción
Findor Carias - Baraggan's Fracción
27th: Nirgge Parduoc - Baraggan's Fracción
32nd: Choe Neng Poww - Baraggan's Fracción
Apache - Harribel's Fracción
Mila-Rose - Harribel's Fracción
Sun-Sun - Harribel's Fracción
Tesla - Nnoitra's Fracción
11th: Shawlong Kûfang - Grimmjow's Fracción
13th: Edrad Liones - Grimmjow's Fracción
14th: Nakeem Greendina - Grimmjow's Fracción
15th: Yylfordt Granz - Grimmjow's Fracción
16th: Di Roy Linker - Grimmjow's Fracción
Lumina - Szayel's Fracción
Verona - Szayel's Fracción
Medazeppi - Szayel's Fracción
Pesche Guatiche
Dondochakka Bilstin
Rudobôn - Captain
Lilynette Gingerback - Counterpart/Second Body of Coyote Starrk
Ayon
Grand Fisher

Not to mention the countless Menos Grande in the forest of menos and even more so countless lesser hollows.Negi speed blitzing? Lol who cares if he can make a crap load of lightning clones. With this amount of enemies it's impossible to keep it up for long, if at all. The hollows themselves number in the millions dude, speed bllitzing is a waste of energy and is pointless. Plus with that many hollows imagine if they fired all the ceros at once???? MILLIONS of hollow ceros pointed at negi and rakan and you expect them to get away without a scratch????? Are you kidding yourself???? That's just BS right there. The amount of dammage that Rakan took from Negi's thousand bolt amounts to 100 ceros at best, THIS IS A MILLION AND MORE HERE.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 09:24 PM
amano uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send amano uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by amano uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amano uchiha

Damn character limit

And if you want clones Rudobôn can create an infinite amount of hollow soilders, not to mention Stark who can create thousands of cero wolves. Byakuya can create a thousand blades!!! The sheer number is overwhelming way before you get to Aizen!!!!!! As for speed every shinigami who is an expert in flash steps is at least hypersonic speeds and the hollows have sonido. Plus even if Negi is lightning speed, if he sees the shikai, then it's all over. Also remember that Rakan is not lightning speed thus the Aizen's shikai can easily affect him if aizen just went up to him and put his sword in his face. Also tell me how the hell you expect to kill those who have the power of near imortality such as Aizen with the hogyokou, Mayuri and Szayel??? Not to mention Barragan here. WHO CAN CONTROL THE PASSAGE OF TIME, SLOW IT DOWN AND INSTANT DEATH TO THOSE WHO TOUCH HIM????? Rakan better start chopping limbs every time he comes into contact with Barragan, the same goes for Negi too, doesn't matter if he has lightning speed, as soon as he touches Barragan, he's dead. Kenpachi has the same tenacity has Rakan, he alone could fight Rakan one on one, Zaraki is a monster. Far as i can see Yammamoto does not even need to come into the fray here. Sensing people from far away, more than 1 km away? Who cares? That's not such a big deal to bleach, they can sense people tens of kilometeres away, one example being Aizen sensing the arrival of Ichigo and the others in Heuco Mundo. Rakan and Negi may have mountain busting powers, but so do Aizen, Uliqorra, ichigo and the countless menos grande. 20 ceros from lesser hollows can easily bust open a mountain. Uliquorra's Lance Rempalago is equivilant in power to the thousand bolt and can be replicated easily, while Negi has to do a delay spell. Delay spell meaning that he has to plan it all out before hand. By intelligence i say the guy who's been planning for 150 years and carrying it to perfection is way superior than Negi is and thus can come up with a plan that covers all areas. Hell with the amount of resources he got if he were to take charge of this verse it won't be a problem. The mind reading for Rakan and Negi only works close handed (as demonstrated in the earlier chapters when Negi tried to help Asuna by reading Tamikichi's (sp?) mind), the shot of Rakan doing the same also supports this fact. Asuna's sword won't help here because ceros and kidous are different from magic. Negi`s magic is going to run out short and fast facing all these enemies.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 09:24 PM
Q99

Stuff like Rudobon's hollow soldiers don't really matter, but those captains and espada? Yeesh.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 10:14 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impel Down

It wouldn't matter, no one from the Bleach verse has ever shown to be able to tag Lightning Speeders. They haven't even shown the speed feats to even come close. Plus there best destructive feat is Ulqoiurria's Black Cero which is a Large Town buster at best. Mountains> Large Towns. Not to mention phyisicall strenght feats. (Rakan throwing SkyScrapers sized swords at Mach 3. Negi being able to match on par, although barely) You are comparing Quanity to Quality. Which in this case Quality>Quanity

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 10:31 PM
Impel Down is currently offline Click here to Send Impel Down a Private Message Find more posts by Impel Down Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote:
It wouldn't matter, no one from the Bleach verse has ever shown to be able to tag Lightning Speeders.

Mere mach speed has hit lightning form via anticipation.

Barragan has a death *aura*.

Lightning form's offense is low so if one can shrug hits long enough he'll lose steam.

quote:
Plus there best destructive feat is Ulqoiurria's Black Cero which is a Large Town buster at best. Mountains> Large Towns.

That killed a lot more than a large town. Kilometers across, destroyed some plateaus.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 12:31 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impel Down

When has Barragon's Age Barrier ever aged Lightning? I know it aged Kidou, but thats for the Bleachverse. Huge nolimits for everything else. Plus can't Rakan and Negi use magic blast/ki blast to pass by the aura?

Yes Mach Speeds have reached lightning by anticipating. A.K.A aim dodging. However the speeds have to be atleast close to one another. No one in Bleach is even past single digit mach.

If I remember correctly Black Cero destroyed a part of Los Noches. Didn't even destroy the entire thing. Scans of the Plateus?

Also Huenco Muendo gives a powerboost to Bleach characters. Ulqoiurria's Black cero isn't going to be the same in any other setting.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 01:22 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Barragan's barrier couldn't even take Soifon's bankai, which is weaker than Rakan's casual attacks

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 03:14 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impel Down
When has Barragon's Age Barrier ever aged Lightning? I know it aged Kidou, but thats for the Bleachverse. Huge nolimits for everything else.

It ages everything, it's a time-manipulation power. Anything with a duration has a shorter one.

quote:
Plus can't Rakan and Negi use magic blast/ki blast to pass by the aura?

I would think so, but he's also really really tough.

quote:
Yes Mach Speeds have reached lightning by anticipating. A.K.A aim dodging. However the speeds have to be atleast close to one another.

No they don't. If something's coming at my heart at, say, mach 30,000, and I have something that can block it in my hand, and I have a half second warning, then I can block it since all I have to do is move my hand to my heart in half a second, which is really easy.

Anticipation/warning drastically reduces the need for speed.

quote:
No one in Bleach is even past single digit mach.

I'm not sure about that, Ulquiorra and Ichigo zipped outside the city from it's center pretty fast (in the fight where Ulquiorra beats him).

quote:
If I remember correctly Black Cero destroyed a part of Los Noches. Didn't even destroy the entire thing.

Yea, but it just skimmed the dome and kept going, it did not directly impact anyway.

quote:
Scans of the Plateus?

Here's the blast, one of them is half-gone (and if there's any in the blast, they'd be completely gone). You can also see the size of the blast in comparison to the multi-kilometer across city.

The Plateau's obvious a lot bigger than the block-structure that's a bit closer in, and as we can see here those things are really darn huge too.

I think there's another wide-shot of the city that has the plateaus in the background... but I can't find it.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 12:29 PM