KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Storm versus Temari

Storm versus Temari
Started by: RLAAMJR.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Storm versus Temari

They start a kilometer apart

Who will win?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 03:20 AM
RLAAMJR. is currently offline Click here to Send RLAAMJR. a Private Message Find more posts by RLAAMJR. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Storm, imo. 1 km apart gives her a crazy reach advantage.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 03:21 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Doesn't Temari use wind attacks? Which means Storm can do whatever she wants with them?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 03:39 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Hmm, dunno. It isn't just wind; the wind is created (or at least shaped and directed) from chakra. So I don't know if Storm could control it.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Aug 29th, 2010 at 03:45 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 03:42 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Trying to bypass the rules are we.?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 03:54 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

From what I've seen....once she unleashes an attack, it's no longer under her control. But I forgot most of what she did except swing around a big ass fan...so I could be wrong.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 04:18 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Storm wins.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 04:32 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

If it's Marvel Storm, she rapes.

Lightning is all that is needed.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 06:45 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Storm rapes Temari, as delightfully sexily as possible.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 01:17 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Doesn't Temari use wind attacks? Which means Storm can do whatever she wants with them?

She uses wind/pressure blasts of very high power, I don't think Storm's automatically immune to those (that is, she could cancel them out with air of her own, but will have to spend effort to actively defend).

Temari's best option might be to rush in and go melee, she'd finish Storm quickly if she got up close.

But like the others have said, the range gives Storm a major advantage and she'd have to not-get-hit-by-lightning while closing. Which is possible but difficult.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 01:28 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Temari hasn't shown anything close to Lightning level reactions I think.

The only one who has is Itachi, but that could be attributed to his Sharingan.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 04:54 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

The only one who has is Itachi
No.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 04:56 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by NemeBro
No.

Itachi reacted to Kirin, technically speaking.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 04:57 PM
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Ororo fries Temari's brain with lightning just by looking at her...

**Rutog would be proud of me**

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 05:09 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Temari hasn't shown anything close to Lightning level reactions I think.

The only one who has is Itachi, but that could be attributed to his Sharingan.

You don't need to be faster than the lightning, just the aim of the person firing it.

Ninja can temporarily disappear from sight with their speed, after all.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 05:14 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Itachi reacted to Kirin, technically speaking.
He reacted to Sasuke's firing of Kirin, not Kirin itself.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 06:05 PM
Q99

Yes, very much so.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 10:50 PM
Demonic Phoenix

He was looking at the sky, not Sasuke or his hand. He didn't form Susano'o until after Kirin was fired off.

At least, that's how the anime shows it, while the manga is slightly less...clear. Still, Itachi seems to be looking at the sky, not Sasuke's hand.

Originally posted by Q99
You don't need to be faster than the lightning, just the aim of the person firing it.

Ninja can temporarily disappear from sight with their speed, after all.

Yeah, I doubt Temari would be able to see Storm's line of fire when she's firing off a Lightning bolt from hundreds of meters away. Storm can also fly, and I am not able to remember if Temari can fly, but she likely cannot.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 04:35 AM
Q99

Yeah, I doubt Temari would be able to see Storm's line of fire when she's firing off a Lightning bolt from hundreds of meters away.

She doesn't need to see exactly where Storm's aiming either. She just needs to shunshin around enough or otherwise move unpredictably enough that Storm doesn't have a good bead on her. Briefly disappearing from sight every few moments is a great way not to get hit.

quote:
Storm can also fly, and I am not able to remember if Temari can fly, but she likely cannot.

No, but she can leap several hundred feet in the air like most ninja, and has strong ranged attacks.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 01:03 PM
NemeBro

Storm has reactions to dodge Cyclop's lightspeed blasts.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 12:53 AM