KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kakashi VS Naruto (no kyuubi)

Kakashi VS Naruto (no kyuubi)
Started by: Sappho

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sappho
Self-Made

Kakashi VS Naruto (no kyuubi)

Post time skip KAKASHI

VS

Post time skip NARUTO (with no nine tails)

no nine tails as in no chakra from it, power, etc., as if it was extracted and he was still alive. Me and my friend have had many arguements over this, and i would like to know what you guys think. Albeit if its one sided to some of you guys, please just explain who you think will win and why.

Fight will take place in chuunin exam arena. First one to die loses.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 08:58 PM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

But still Sage mode, right?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 08:59 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You know, there is a vs. forum.

In fact, you can see it from the anime/manga forum. Which you must have been on to make this thread.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 09:05 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

oh my bad i was on that forum and then i went to this one.... any mod think they can fix it for me please? wont happen again...

@q99 yea he gets it just not pre-clones like at the beginning of the pain fight.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 09:11 PM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

CIS off & Bloodlusted - Kakashi uses Kamui and ends Naruto.

PIS & CIS on - Naruto. By Kakashi's own words, Naruto was as strong as, or stronger than, he was. (just after the fight with Kakuzu)
Then there's Sage Mode.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 11:10 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

yeah, in all likelihood naruto would win. but kakashi is smart, and knows all of naruto's weaknesses and knows SO MANY techniques, and is getting really good with the mangekyu (how do you spell that?) including the dimensional stuff, madara remarked at how well kakashi can use it and he isn't even uchiha (he should be, he would be so much more epic), and he knows how to open the gates.

naruto is more powerful, and is actually really good at strategy, but i think kakashi, if he was serious about killing naruto, actually would win...if he had more chakra, naruto can outlast kakashi in chakra easily.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 11:26 PM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

but thats my point... no pis bs is really aloud in this fight, and they both have the intent of killing one another with no mercy

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 11:55 PM
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by menokokoro
yeah, in all likelihood naruto would win. but kakashi is smart, and knows all of naruto's weaknesses and knows SO MANY techniques, and is getting really good with the mangekyu (how do you spell that?) including the dimensional stuff, madara remarked at how well kakashi can use it and he isn't even uchiha (he should be, he would be so much more epic), and he knows how to open the gates.

naruto is more powerful, and is actually really good at strategy, but i think kakashi, if he was serious about killing naruto, actually would win...if he had more chakra, naruto can outlast kakashi in chakra easily.

Kakashi had average chakra levels/stamina in Part 1. In Part 2, he gets a very significant boost. It only seems average since Kamui eats up a shit-ton of chakra, and Kakashi likes to use Kamui a lot.

That said, Naruto can outlast anyone short of a Bijuu-chakra level character (Raikage, Kisame, B) in the chakra department.

Originally posted by Sappho
but thats my point... no pis bs is really aloud in this fight, and they both have the intent of killing one another with no mercy

Yeah, Kakashi likely Kamui's Naruto's head into another dimension. Given that he kamui'd a missile, and Susano'o's arrows, it shouldn't be too difficult to get Naruto in the jutsu.

Of course, with CIS off, Kakashi would activate it from the get-go. With CIS on, Naruto could win.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Dec 5th, 2010 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 12:48 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

i know this is a noob thing to ask, but what is cis?

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Yeah, Kakashi likely Kamui's Naruto's head into another dimension. Given that he kamui'd a missile, and Susano'o's arrows, it shouldn't be too difficult to get Naruto in the jutsu.
yeah, but naruto knows about this ability, and he isn't stupid when it comes to combat, he would probably use many shadow clones as distractions, to prevent that from happening, or something i am not thinking about to prevent that from being an instant win.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 01:33 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

yeah, but naruto knows about this ability, and he isn't stupid when it comes to combat, he would probably use many shadow clones as distractions, to prevent that from happening, or something i am not thinking about to prevent that from being an instant win.

Character induced stupidity.

Naruto dies miserably here. Kakashi can use Kamui at such a quick speed that Naruto won't be surviving.

Though, on the off chance that Kakashi misses, Naruto will kill him easily.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 01:45 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

^ Kakashi missing? If he can get a missile and Susano'o's arrows (albeit the arrows were flying straight towards him), I think he can get Naruto's head.

Though yeah, if he misses, it's likely game over. Guy becomes jello after the tech.

Kakashi isn't stupid either. Fact is, he's smarter than Naruto, or roughly as smart as Naruto, in battle. He's also sharper.

Plus, if Naruto uses the Kage Bunshin too much, Kakashi will likely be able to use his Sharingan to pin-point the real Naruto. (Sasuke did that at VotE I believe)

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 02:49 AM
Sappho
Self-Made

plus kakashi is just striaght up faster than naruto, more adept in taijutsu, and if im correct, naruto wouldnt even be able to use sage jutsu due to the fact of the user having to have to stand still to enter it...

and kakashi was shown to use kamui 3 times before he came jello, id say he has a good two shots of it before hes gassed.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 03:26 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Sappho
plus kakashi is just striaght up faster than naruto, more adept in taijutsu, and if im correct, naruto wouldnt even be able to use sage jutsu due to the fact of the user having to have to stand still to enter it...

and kakashi was shown to use kamui 3 times before he came jello, id say he has a good two shots of it before hes gassed.

Naruto is faster in Sage Mode and insanely stronger. I was assuming he started the fight in Sage Mode, otherwise it would be even more spitey than it already is.

When has he used it more than twice in one setting? I can't seem to recall.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 04:28 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
When has he used it more than twice in one setting? I can't seem to recall.

Kakashi used Kamui about 3 times during the Pein invasion I think. However mentioning that in this thread seem kind of unnecessary since he up and killed himself when he tried going past his limit.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 04:56 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Kakashi used Kamui about 3 times during the Pein invasion I think. However mentioning that in this thread seem kind of unnecessary since he up and killed himself when he tried going past his limit.

Eh?

*thinks back*

One for the nail, one for the missile...that's only two I can recall.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 05:01 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Really?

I thought he used one earlier on before then.

However if its really just two time then Kakashi would have to make a perfect headshot to take out Naruto

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 05:26 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Kakashi isn't stupid either. Fact is, he's smarter than Naruto, or roughly as smart as Naruto, in battle. He's also sharper.

Plus, if Naruto uses the Kage Bunshin too much, Kakashi will likely be able to use his Sharingan to pin-point the real Naruto. (Sasuke did that at VotE I believe)
Oh i know, Kakashi is much sharper, and probably a little smarter in combat. But if there were hundreds of narutos around, he wouldn't wast his most chakra wasting attack on a target he isn't sure is the right one.

I don't think they can tell with sharengan, all the shadow clones have the same amount of chakra, what is VotE?

I've been thinking about this a bit more, and i think kakashi would win most of the time now. on one hand, naruto in sage mode would own kakashi, but, it takes time to get in sage mode, and he needs to sit still, or have the toads fuse with him, which he never actually learned to do. regardless, both take time, and in that time kakashi could kill naruto, using his superior techniques and experience to get the job done.

on the other, naruto just goes all out, knowing that if he waits too long, his head would simply be gone. he makes hundreds of shadow clones, using hundreds of rasengans (if he can without the kyuubis help) or whatever. but, even here, kakashi has knowledge of this technique and would know how to counter it. he would probably use the shadow clones against naruto somehow, and win that way. or whatever, kakashi is just too smart and too good at what he deos.

really the only thing naruto has going for him is raw power, and determinedness...and really fast, really good, combat strategies.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 06:34 AM
NemeBro

If Naruto starts in Sage Mode, he stomps.

Actually, since he has no Kyuubi, no longer will he have to stand still to activate it.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 06:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

yeah, but he never mastered the fusion, cuz the kyuubi always kicked him out before they could practice

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 06:46 AM
King Kandy

Originally posted by NemeBro
If Naruto starts in Sage Mode, he stomps.

Actually, since he has no Kyuubi, no longer will he have to stand still to activate it.

He needs a frog elder for that.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 09:31 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote