KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Frieza vs planets of superhumans

Frieza vs planets of superhumans
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Frieza vs planets of superhumans

Frieza vs ALL of the Namkien race and all of the saiyan race (excluding Goku, Trunks, Gohun, Vegeta) that was on the bardock saga... the entire planet full of Saiyans.

They are aware Freiza is on the planet and everyone has gathered around to confront him (everyone is transported to planet Namek).

Frieza can not destroy the planet and every 30 minutes that past he is reverted down to a lesser form. He starts off at his most powerful form... 30 minutes pass he goes down to his next form.

Can he win this?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 05:05 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Radarock1971

Yea he wins because even his base form was too much for them so i know hes gonna have them all wiped out in about 30min

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 05:23 AM
Radarock1971 is currently offline Click here to Send Radarock1971 a Private Message Find more posts by Radarock1971 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Freeza would utterly wreck them. Even in a hand to hand contest he would be killing people without effort left and right evenin his base form. erm

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 05:29 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Wouldn't a group of elite class saiyans transformed into oozarus give Frieza's base form at least a little trouble though?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 05:43 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Maybe if he was wiped out on energy otherwise probably not.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 06:05 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Vegeta was considered exceptionally strong even compared to the elite, at 18,000 in power level. In Oozaru form, he reaches 180,000 compared to Freeza's 580,000.

Nappa is considered a Saiyan elite at 4,000. Reaching 40,000 transformed. Aka as strong as Recoome, Burter, or Jeice.

Freeza even in base would be too fast, strong, durable, and powerful to be inconvenienced by the Saiyans even in Oozaru form, especially considering taking them out of it is simple.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 06:33 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I doubt he can kill them all in the time, so, mainly this will be his base form... as much as i hate using power levels to determine a fight, that seems like the best bet for this kind of analysis.

Freeza's base form = 530,000.

10,000 was EXTREMELY HIGH for Saiyan warriors during Bardock's time; Bardock achieving 10,000 meant that he was almost at the level of King Vegeta and his elites. So, the highest Saiyan will just be a little over 10,000.

Nail was the strongest Namekian by far and had 42,000... the other Namekian warriors are not even close to him in power, they were killed by Dodoria so are probably below 22,000 significantly... 10,000 seems like a good estimate for them as well. Non-warrior Namekians really have no fighting power of significance. As we saw 42,000 is simply not enough to damage Frieza at all, so, no matter how many namekians there are, it means little.

Absolute best case scenario and the saiyans use power-ball, we have a handful of 100,000ish Oozaru vs 530,000 Frieza... I guess they could potentially win, but, i wouldn't bet on it.

Last edited by King Kandy on Mar 28th, 2011 at 06:43 AM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 06:40 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

Bottom line, Frieza's best day ever!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 09:27 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Frieza can not destroy the planet and every 30 minutes that past he is reverted down to a lesser form. He starts off at his most powerful form... 30 minutes pass he goes down to his next form.
Wow, I would have given Frieza the win in his base form. In his most powerful form, 30mins would be more than enough to collectively trounce the Saiyans/Namekians with a fair amount of ease. Imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 05:03 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I could see having to go to second form against all the Oozaru, but past that is unneeded.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 05:28 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by King Kandy
I doubt he can kill them all in the time, so, mainly this will be his base form... as much as i hate using power levels to determine a fight, that seems like the best bet for this kind of analysis.

Freeza's base form = 530,000.

10,000 was EXTREMELY HIGH for Saiyan warriors during Bardock's time; Bardock achieving 10,000 meant that he was almost at the level of King Vegeta and his elites. So, the highest Saiyan will just be a little over 10,000.

Nail was the strongest Namekian by far and had 42,000... the other Namekian warriors are not even close to him in power, they were killed by Dodoria so are probably below 22,000 significantly... 10,000 seems like a good estimate for them as well. Non-warrior Namekians really have no fighting power of significance. As we saw 42,000 is simply not enough to damage Frieza at all, so, no matter how many namekians there are, it means little.

Absolute best case scenario and the saiyans use power-ball, we have a handful of 100,000ish Oozaru vs 530,000 Frieza... I guess they could potentially win, but, i wouldn't bet on it.

I don't think flying around the planet would be an issue. Especially since we have the ginyu force landing on one side of the planet Namek (which was twice the size of earth) and making it to Vegeta, Krillin, and Gohun in no time at all.

Then we have THIS scene...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?xl=xl_...p;v=bBnTy8pl5AU

Vegeta threw the Dragonball some miles away, Burta jumped up and flew to get the dragonball but he did it at a pace so fast that the world stood still. I don't know how fast you have to be for the world to completely stop around you but what I do know is that Burta speed pails in comparison to the Goku he fought. Goku himself admitted this along with Jeice. Then if you add on the fact that final form Frieza was significally much faster than Goku who is faster than Jeice... flying around a planet killing of saiyans at super speed should be childs play IMO.

He does have the fire power to kill them BUT the transformations could be a problem for him if it makes each saiyan 10 times stronger.

I wonder if all of them shot a combined blast at frieza, would it stop him? Remember, Goku had a PL of 10 or 15 thousand and during his fight with Vegeta, he had enough power to shed a planet (Vegeta did also). I wonder if a couple of combine blast in that range could drop frieza if they were to successfully get the attack to hit?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 06:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

Ok, there are a few things that COULD be a POTENTIAL win for the superhumans. They would have to have this all planned out, but one thing they could do is just have the nameks healing all the sayans who get happen to not die, giving them a boost in power, though this likely wouldn't work enough to actually beat him. Another thing they could do, and I think this is their best chance, all the sayans go Ozaru and keep frieza busy/hide the nameks (cuz they are so huge wink ) then ALL the nameks fuse together into one person smile I'm not sure how many nameks it would take, or how many there actually are, but this seems like their best chance.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 09:32 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by menokokoro
Ok, there are a few things that COULD be a POTENTIAL win for the superhumans. They would have to have this all planned out, but one thing they could do is just have the nameks healing all the sayans who get happen to not die, giving them a boost in power, though this likely wouldn't work enough to actually beat him. Another thing they could do, and I think this is their best chance, all the sayans go Ozaru and keep frieza busy/hide the nameks (cuz they are so huge wink ) then ALL the nameks fuse together into one person smile I'm not sure how many nameks it would take, or how many there actually are, but this seems like their best chance.

I'd say this would be a plausible way to win, but with him starting off at his final form I don't know that this would make that big of a difference.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 08:19 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by menokokoro

Huh... that's pretty damn clever actually. Yeah, I think that plan would allow them to win if they can execute it.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 09:50 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Good ideas, though on the fusions I think there's only a dozen or so warriors total, so I doubt they could get Nail strong enough.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 09:54 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Good plan, but I still don't think it'd work. Even IF the Saiyans had enough time to fully transform into Oozarus (remember, it takes a while), all Frieza would have to do is destroy the synthetic energy-moon(s) they would have created in order to transform, and *poof* they're back to normal. Additionally, even if the strongest Oozaru had a power level of 200,000 (which is being extremely giving) final form Frieza could still -literally- blink them out of existence.

As for the Namekians all fusing together: is that even possible? I mean, was it ever stated that they can fuse with one another indefinitely? If not, then we really can't assume they can merge any more times then Piccolo did (as he preformed the Namekian-fusion technique the most.) If they CAN all fuse together, I still don't think they'd be strong enough to beat final form Frieza. Aside from Piccolo, Nail was far and away the strongest Namekian warrior, and his PL was what? 42,000? Weaksauce compared to Frieza in any form.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 10:16 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Yeah, but Kami's PL was only about 300, and he multiplied piccolo's power many times over. Nail was 42,000 but it sure looked like Piccolo boosted more than just that.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 10:20 PM
Q99

Yeah, but Kami's PL was only about 300, and he multiplied piccolo's power many times over. Nail was 42,000 but it sure looked like Piccolo boosted more than just that.

But Piccolo/Kami's increase is in large part due to them being originally a much, much stronger warrior who was split, it was becoming whole more than adding their powers that mattered.

With Nail, it might've more than additive... but both were very strong to begin with, so not by much.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 10:25 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I think the Kami thing had more to do with he and Piccolo once being part of the same whole, then it did with power levels.

And in this scenario, Nail wouldn't be fusing with beings anywhere near Piccolo-level... He'd be fusing with the 'standard' Namekian warriors Vegeta steamrolled through when he first got to Namek (who only had PL's of like 3,000.) That said, it's just hard to imagine them combining into a Namekian amalgam with a PL > 12,000,000, but w/e. /shrug

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 10:29 PM
NemeBro

IIRC Guru confirmed that in Piccolo/Kami's original, fused form, he would be much more powerful than Freeza, although that is arguably a fallible statement.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 10:39 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote