KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Boa hancock vs Mei terumi(mizukage)

Boa hancock vs Mei terumi(mizukage)
Started by: Rikudo sennin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rikudo sennin

Boa hancock vs Mei terumi(mizukage)

who do you think wins i personally think it would be mei considering she can use water and since boa is a devil fruit user that means she is done.

Old Post May 17th, 2012 11:34 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Mei wins by virtue of Naruto being the best manga ever written, especially compared to manga like One Piece, Yu Yu Hakesho and Beserk.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 17th, 2012 11:36 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Boa is under the age of 15 so her seducing powers won't work.

So she kicks her head off.

Old Post May 18th, 2012 12:07 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I wonder if Terumi can make acid clones.

Old Post May 18th, 2012 12:42 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Boa should take this one, all she needs to do is get in close, which shouldn't be all that hard considering the speed difference between the two.

Equalize speed and then it's a match

Old Post May 18th, 2012 09:50 AM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Re: Boa hancock vs Mei terumi(mizukage)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
who do you think wins i personally think it would be mei considering she can use water and since boa is a devil fruit user that means she is done.

Devi Fruit users aren't allergic or hurt by water more than any other person, they just can't swim. They get hit with water all the time. Hell, a vast majority of them are pirates and on the water most of their lives. So unless Mei can use Kasami's Water Dome attack, Hancock takes it.

Old Post May 18th, 2012 10:16 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Boa is under the age of 15 so her seducing powers won't work.

So she kicks her head off.

like she would even get close

Old Post May 18th, 2012 12:24 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Originally posted by Samurai100
Boa should take this one, all she needs to do is get in close, which shouldn't be all that hard considering the speed difference between the two.

Equalize speed and then it's a match

what speed difference she is not even that fast and mei has the fire power to own her.

Old Post May 18th, 2012 12:25 PM
Rikudo sennin

Re: Re: Boa hancock vs Mei terumi(mizukage)

Originally posted by KingD19
Devi Fruit users aren't allergic or hurt by water more than any other person, they just can't swim. They get hit with water all the time. Hell, a vast majority of them are pirates and on the water most of their lives. So unless Mei can use Kasami's Water Dome attack, Hancock takes it.

mei can use the water dragon jutsu to envelop her in the water like she did to madara before releasing him the difference is she would beomce immobile and die.

Old Post May 18th, 2012 12:26 PM
Samurai100

Boa was quite easily keeping up with Smoker in the war, who had pretty easily tagged G2 luffy, that alone suggests that Boa is Faster than G2 Luffy preskip, whom I believe was calced to be around mach 13.

Mei, who has practically no speed feats isn't keeping up with Boa

Old Post May 18th, 2012 01:26 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Re: Re: Boa hancock vs Mei terumi(mizukage)

Terumi can make an acid cloud to discourage getting close at all.

Hm, I think the only speed she's shown is intercepting Black Zetsu.

Originally posted by KingD19

Or the water lock which both Kisame and Zetsu used.

Old Post May 18th, 2012 03:28 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Originally posted by Samurai100
Boa was quite easily keeping up with Smoker in the war, who had pretty easily tagged G2 luffy, that alone suggests that Boa is Faster than G2 Luffy preskip, whom I believe was calced to be around mach 13.

Mei, who has practically no speed feats isn't keeping up with Boa

easily keeping up she did one surprise hit on him then she defended herself when he ran straight at her so she saw it coming. And show me a scan of smoker keeping up with g2 luffy.

Old Post May 18th, 2012 08:24 PM
Radunuya

I don't see Mei taking this. She has the least and the most unimpressive feats among all the Kages. Boa blitzes her, her physical strength should be enough to one-shot Mei.

And what are all the water style jutsus Mei has shown? I don't remember anything large-scale that she pulled off that can drown Boa for a long amount of time.

Old Post May 18th, 2012 09:50 PM
Radunuya is currently offline Click here to Send Radunuya a Private Message Find more posts by Radunuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Radunuya
I don't see Mei taking this. She has the least and the most unimpressive feats among all the Kages. Boa blitzes her, her physical strength should be enough to one-shot Mei.

Terumi does have keep-away jutsu though. Acid release is really strong, getting in close means dealing with that.

quote:

And what are all the water style jutsus Mei has shown? I don't remember anything large-scale that she pulled off that can drown Boa for a long amount of time.

Mostly counteracting Madara's high-power flame jutsu with her Water Dragons (which she does a good deal faster than Zabuza) and the defensive Water Encampment Pillar.

Old Post May 18th, 2012 10:01 PM
Radunuya

Originally posted by Q99
Terumi does have keep-away jutsu though. Acid release is really strong, getting in close means dealing with that.

Mostly counteracting Madara's high-power flame jutsu with her Water Dragons (which she does a good deal faster than Zabuza) and the defensive Water Encampment Pillar.

Like I said, blitz.

I see, with the water dragons having the largest AOE and none of them having a lasting 'drowning" effect or it won't submerge 1/2 of Boa's body for more than a few seconds (or whatever the time it takes for Mei to launch an attack powerful enough to finish her off) since the water will all be pulled down. Speedblitz before use of ninjutsu.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 12:39 AM
Radunuya is currently offline Click here to Send Radunuya a Private Message Find more posts by Radunuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote:
Like I said, blitz.

Blitz... into the cloud of acid?

Acid doesn't get surprised.

I'll note Boa isn't a particular speedster by OP terms (fast to be sure, but hasn't shown a specific speed move like shave or gear 2), nor has Terumi been shown to be slow. She intercepted Black Zetsu, and Black Zetsu was able to fight pretty well with one of Naruto's Kyuubi-Mode clones. I'm not seeing a blitz as too likely.

quote:

I see, with the water dragons having the largest AOE and none of them having a lasting 'drowning" effect or it won't submerge 1/2 of Boa's body for more than a few seconds (or whatever the time it takes for Mei to launch an attack powerful enough to finish her off) since the water will all be pulled down.

Mind you, water lock is a lower power jutsu than the ones she's shown and from the same village/jutsu school. It would be pretty surprising if she didn't know it.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 02:21 AM
Rikudo sennin

Originally posted by Radunuya
Like I said, blitz.

I see, with the water dragons having the largest AOE and none of them having a lasting 'drowning" effect or it won't submerge 1/2 of Boa's body for more than a few seconds (or whatever the time it takes for Mei to launch an attack powerful enough to finish her off) since the water will all be pulled down. Speedblitz before use of ninjutsu.

you keep saying speedblitz but what speed has she shown other than a cheap hit at smoker while he was distracted. She would get owned by base luffy. In fact mei did the water dragon jutsu with basically no hand seals a testament to her abilities. Boa is a overhyped ***** who would get her ass whooped easily. She wouldnt survive the hit from the jutsu. And her greatest physical feat was breaking stones i bet she is proud tsunade's finger>boa in strength.

Last edited by Rikudo sennin on May 19th, 2012 at 01:56 PM

Old Post May 19th, 2012 01:52 PM
NemeBro

Boa was destroying Pacifista left and right.

Stop being so dumb. Your attempts at a spite thread constantly fail. Gtfo.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 04:14 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Radunuya

Originally posted by Q99
Blitz... into the cloud of acid?

Acid doesn't get surprised.

I'll note Boa isn't a particular speedster by OP terms (fast to be sure, but hasn't shown a specific speed move like shave or gear 2), nor has Terumi been shown to be slow. She intercepted Black Zetsu, and Black Zetsu was able to fight pretty well with one of Naruto's Kyuubi-Mode clones. I'm not seeing a blitz as too likely.

Mind you, water lock is a lower power jutsu than the ones she's shown and from the same village/jutsu school. It would be pretty surprising if she didn't know it.

What cloud of acid? Mei won't be pulling off any ninjutsu or making any handseals before Boa's speed. All she has to do is move on her before she pulls of a jutsu. Not that a cloud of acid is enough to significantly decrease her speed and prevent her from blitzing and one-shotting anyway since it's a gas. Acid isn't instant.

Nor has Terumi shown to be fast or have any good speed feats nor does powerscaling place her in the hypersonic range. Boa via powerscaling is easily hypersonic+ (mach 13+ to be more precise via scaling off of Law) followed by her feat of intercepting and fighting off Smoker casually (who's hypersonic+). I don't see why having special speed techniques or enhancements like Gears, Shave, Soru, or the like is relevant when Boa has shown a good raw physical speed feat.

Show me the scan of the real Black Zetsu fighting off a Naruto Kyuubi clone (btw, even then, Terumi isn't hypersonic so a blitz is still valid).

If she hasn't shown it or suggested she could in anyway, then saying she can and will is completely invalid.

Like I said, all of this is irrelevant via blitz before she can pull off a jutsu. This is as bad as Luffy vs. A.

quote:
you keep saying speedblitz but what speed has she shown other than a cheap hit at smoker while he was distracted. She would get owned by base luffy. In fact mei did the water dragon jutsu with basically no hand seals a testament to her abilities. Boa is a overhyped ***** who would get her ass whooped easily. She wouldnt survive the hit from the jutsu. And her greatest physical feat was breaking stones i bet she is proud tsunade's finger>boa in strength.

Cheap shot? She was able to casually fight him off after that cheap shot. Something that Terumi didn't do much off after her cheap shot at Zetsu. I'm not impressed at Mei performing a water dragon without handseals that Boa can tank. I'm not impressed at your naruto wank. Please stop making stomp threads to show off your fanboyism for naruto characters.

I don't see the point of Tsunade being in here. Tsunade may win, of course since she has alot more feats than Mei.

Last edited by Radunuya on May 19th, 2012 at 06:26 PM

Old Post May 19th, 2012 06:21 PM
Q99

quote:
What cloud of acid? Mei won't be pulling off any ninjutsu or making any handseals before Boa's speed. All she has to do is move on her before she pulls of a jutsu.

They aren't starting in HtH or anything, and Mei's not exactly slow either.

quote:
Boa via powerscaling is easily hypersonic+ (mach 13+ to be more precise via scaling off of Law) followed by her feat of intercepting and fighting off Smoker casually (who's hypersonic+).

Ah, I'd dispute that, Smoker hasn't shown impressive speed- Luffy never had any problem hitting him pre timeskip, it just didn't do anything.

Don't forget she fought pre-timeskip Smoker. You can't scale off Shichibukai Law to get pre-skip Smoker's speed. Also in their fight, Law showed a speed technique (where he blurred and vanished), Smoker did not.

Old Post May 20th, 2012 04:57 PM