KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Madara Uchiha vs Monster Aizen

How many licks does it take to get to the centre of a tootsie pop?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Aizen always wins. 7 29.17%
Madara rips Aizen apart and steals his mullet. 14 58.33%
Their equals. 0 0%
The fight can go on forever. 1 4.17%
*****, I don't care. 2 8.33%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Madara Uchiha vs Monster Aizen
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Madara Uchiha vs Monster Aizen

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

The fight takes place at the Valley of the End.

Current incarnation of Madara.

Round 1: Madara has his Edo Tensei Body and Aizen has all his powers.

Round 2: No regeneration for either of them.

Last edited by Nephthys on Jul 15th, 2012 at 06:51 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 06:49 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Make speed equalized, 'cause Madara is blitzing this.

1. Meteor Double Meteor

2. Madara blitzes. Even with the same speed, Aizen's strongest attack is between Sage!Naruto and Pain's max CT.

Was thinking that Aizen can get in edge-wise with his illusions, but for some reason forgot what the Sharingan is famous for..

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 07:07 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I don't think so. When has Madara shown himself to be incredibly fast? IIRC Madara has shown that he's not as fast as Raikage. Other than that I don't recall him doing anything that puts him overwhelmingly above Aizen.

Aizen could probably destroy those meteors.

Last edited by Nephthys on Jul 15th, 2012 at 07:20 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 07:14 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Naruto is speedwise above Bleach, apparently.

Someone get around to looking at the mach 11 Rasenshuriken calc.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 07:21 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Don't remember the small bits, was Madara notably slower than A? Ichico and Aizen were put at Mach 10, Sage!Naruto and Pain at Mach 11. If Madara isnt quite as fast as A, but he's certainly above Sage mode.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 07:25 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

From what I saw all it said was that Sagemode Naruto was Mach 11.

I haven't seen anything that would make me think Madara is faster than SM Naruto.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 07:28 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Itd make anyone on the level of Sage mode or Pain at that speed. So Kakashi's reactions, the Kage's (powerscaling) etc.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 07:33 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No it wouldn't. People on the same level don't have the same speed.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 07:35 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Madara reacts to Rasenshuriken, which is what was calced at Mach 11.

Rasenshuriken being faster than Aizen is a load of bollocks if you ask me, but I haven't looked over the calcs.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 07:57 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

If you can fight with someone you'd have the same speed. Madara was able to catch/absorb the Sage thrown Rasenshuriken and put up a guard against A with lightning armour.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 07:58 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Sniped you beeeetch.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 08:03 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

Rasenshuriken being faster than Aizen is a load of bollocks if you ask me, but I haven't looked over the calcs.

Ok, fair enough, but thats still just a reaction feat. All he had to do was turn on the Rinnengan. I'm not convinced he can fight at that speed.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 08:15 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Aizen is probably the only villain I know who's so bad that he actually becomes good. But his evolution designs sucked.

Sentiments aside, Madara is definitely written slower than Aizen. Clinging to the reaction of a projectile poorly estimated to be in the 3.7 km/s range ignoring that none of the Kage -- most of who aren't much faster than the average Jōnin -- had no trouble keeping up with him is ridiculous.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 08:31 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Sniped you beeeetch.

Dick. Took ages flicking through all those chapters. <__<

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 08:58 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Astner
Aizen is probably the only villain I know who's so bad that he actually becomes good. But his evolution designs sucked.

Sentiments aside, Madara is definitely written slower than Aizen. Clinging to the reaction of a projectile poorly estimated to be in the 3.7 km/s range ignoring that none of the Kage -- most of who aren't much faster than the average Jōnin -- had no trouble keeping up with him is ridiculous.
Madara blitzed all of the Kage. Including A, at one point.

Not that this really matters. If Madara can get up Final Susano'o, he probably wins.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 05:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

This doesn't mean he is as fast. he was able to react to something, he was not able to avoid it. That's two separate things. Same with being able to block A's charge. He was able to pull up a block. not avoid it like say, Naruto did.

Last edited by socool8520 on Jul 16th, 2012 at 07:16 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 07:13 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by NemeBro

Not that this really matters. If Madara can get up Final Susano'o, he probably wins.

Hmmm, really? If true then that would be impressive. I don't recall that though.

Aizen's attacks are pretty powerful. Plus iirc we havn't seen how durable the Final Susano'o is. Also, in the first round it would be hard for Madara to put Aizen down for good considering Aizen can just regenerate. Meanwhile, Aizen might be able to seal Madara in Kurohitsugi (that gravity attack he used).

Last edited by Nephthys on Jul 16th, 2012 at 07:27 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 07:22 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by NemeBro

Madara didn't blitz the Kage, this is what a blitz is:

These captains -- including Suì-Fēng, the fastest of them -- were all taken out without effort or ability to defend themselves.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 07:57 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Nephthys
Ok, fair enough, but thats still just a reaction feat. All he had to do was turn on the Rinnengan. I'm not convinced he can fight at that speed.

Madara moves faster than Mū while evading Gaara's Sand.

Mū is capable of dodging attacks before other Kages. Mū is also capable of dodging an attack from Naruto in his Kyuubi Chakra Mode.

Gaara's Sand is fast enough to stop A & Sasuke from owning each other.

Originally posted by Astner
Madara didn't blitz the Kage, this is what a blitz is:

These captains -- including Suì-Fēng, the fastest of them -- were all taken out without effort or ability to defend themselves.

What Aizen did is not very different from what Madara did, seeing as both the Captains & the 5 Kage were distracted before getting blitzed.

Originally posted by socool8520
This doesn't mean he is as fast. he was able to react to something, he was not able to avoid it. That's two separate things. Same with being able to block A's charge. He was able to pull up a block. not avoid it like say, Naruto did.

Look at the situation he was in, and you'll see why he wasn't able to evade those attacks, despite being able to easily react to them.

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Jul 16th, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 09:59 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Madara moves faster than Mū while evading Gaara's Sand.

Mū is capable of dodging attacks before other Kages. Mū is also capable of dodging an attack from Naruto in his Kyuubi Chakra Mode.

Mu is able to dodge better than most because he is a sensory type. He doesn't really have to be that fast because he senses it coming. These scans only prove that he can sense things better than the other kages. Same with the Naruto feat. Even Oonoki inferred it was because he was a sensor. As for the Madara and Muu movement thing, I don't really see how that equates to Madara being faster. They jumped in oppsite directions.

Gaara's Sand is fast enough to stop A & Sasuke from owning each other.

This doesn't prove much. A was moving downwards. So he was coming down as fast as gravity allows. That's shit compared to most speed feat in the Manga. i would have been more impressed with the sand blocking Gaara from being hit with a kick from 5 gates Lee.

What Aizen did is not very different from what Madara did, seeing as both the Captains & the 5 Kage were distracted before getting blitzed.

I find this example to be much different than what you are comparing with Madara. This guy is moving so fast they can't react at all.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2012 10:23 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote