KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Master Roshi vs Yueska Yirameshi

Master Roshi vs Yueska Yirameshi
Started by: Villelater

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Villelater
Maestro Hulk fan

Master Roshi vs Yueska Yirameshi

i spelled his name wrong but...you get the point...can the legendary turtle hermet defeat this spirit detective?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2012 11:11 AM
Villelater is currently offline Click here to Send Villelater a Private Message Find more posts by Villelater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

End-manga Yusuke beats him.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2012 04:50 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

XD * yusuke Urameshi* but yes yusuke would win, with ease. yusuke is at planet level of destruction. a mega-spirit gun would destroy a small/ medium size planet while rosi is moon level. in ancestor for he can destroy a normal size planet with a regular spirit gun.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 12:28 AM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paulohh2

Yusuke can't planet bust he's never been shown to and your scaling of his agility to destroy varying sizes of planets has no backing, he'd still win this fight though

Old Post Jan 8th, 2013 01:43 PM
paulohh2 is currently offline Click here to Send paulohh2 a Private Message Find more posts by paulohh2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

they said that if he wanted to destroy that planet he could, though i dont remember who. i guess without proof i cant use that but i remember hearing it

Old Post Jan 8th, 2013 09:05 PM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paulohh2

Ye the mentally unstable sensui said it to scare yusuke and when yusuke called his bluff he went into a rage clearly as his lie was seen through and he shook a cave nothing more

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 12:28 AM
paulohh2 is currently offline Click here to Send paulohh2 a Private Message Find more posts by paulohh2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

no, i think it was like uhh yamma jr. or someone good, noy one of yusukes enemies. they were i guess trying to make him sound better but im pretty sure he can get close...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 01:45 AM
paulohh2

There's a difference between saying they could destroy the world and actually blow it up dbz style, destroy the world could just mean kill everything on it and turn it into a wasteland unless shown you can't say they can do it

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 09:47 PM
Luffygear4

i kno, i didnt say dbz style kamehameha wave and boom planet explodes but if he used all his power to hit the earth core directly, it would deteriorate.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 09:48 PM
Luffygear4

but i think yusuke would win

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 09:49 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yusuke's too powerful for Roshi to try and use his Castle Busting/Moon Busting Kamehameha. So it'd basically be him on the defensive for a short while before Yusuke beats him up.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 11:38 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

basically yea

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 11:39 PM