KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Sword art online vs .Hack

Sword art online vs .Hack
Started by: ShadeSlayer15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

Sword art online vs .Hack

im going with sword art online lol so awesome

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 07:01 AM
ShadeSlayer15 is currently offline Click here to Send ShadeSlayer15 a Private Message Find more posts by ShadeSlayer15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Like as in a verse or just preference wise? I've watched SAO it's okay but I prefer .Hack by far especially .Hack//Sign, that along with the games (I loved G.U. Haseo is a straight up BAMF) idk I just really felt more connected to the characters and found myself coming back wondering how they'd overcome it all. SAO isn't necessarily BAD in my opinion, I just don't get what all the hype is about but then again I just view it as like a newer .Hack.

I guess long story short, nothing will top the love I had for .hack//sign it'll always have a place in my heart but SAO is fun to watch from time to time and certainly not awful or anything.

As for VS? I'm not sure how that would work haha, I mean in terms of popularity SAO was already sold out of it's limited hard copies of 10,000 in a few hours where as The World sold over 4 million copies around the world in the first day. So they're both popular games in their worlds.

I think if anything we can all agree it would be sick to have an MMO like SAO or The World lol.

Last edited by Yamcha on Aug 13th, 2013 at 08:07 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 08:03 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I would go w/ Hack, the story was characterization was great and enticing for me. I find it unfair to compare SAO, when Hack has been around for a long time, pave a path for other anime like SAO, ROFL.

What worst, is today generation is tacky and loves cute and sexual service. Thank god HACK never focus strongly on that stuff >_>

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 08:22 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

I know some is like hinting at insest and other shit kinda weird lol but stuck on it now he in the real world kinda loosing interest episode 16

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 08:44 AM
ShadeSlayer15 is currently offline Click here to Send ShadeSlayer15 a Private Message Find more posts by ShadeSlayer15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote