KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Best DBZ Villian Tag Team

Best DBZ Villian Tag Team
Started by: juggerman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggerman

Best DBZ Villian Tag Team

This is not a VS seeing as how it wouldn't be anything but a spite match. This is to see who was the best tag team amoung the villians.

Team work is key(even if the team work amounts to one member giving instructions and the other following). Imagine there is some kind of obsticle course designed to test these guys and their ability to work out problems and overcome hardships together. Who'd win?

Teams:

1. Nappa and Vegeta
2. Zarbon and Frieza
3. Burter and Jeice
4. Jeice and Ginyu
5. Android 19 and Android 20
6. Android 17 and Android 18
7. Babidi and Dabura
8. Babidi and Buu

The test would be power scaled to prevent the stronger people from winning just due to their powerlevel being higher. It's equally difficult for everybody.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 06:50 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Out of all the characters listed, I *think* the only ones we saw work as a team at all were Burter/Jeice. The others just sort of watched their teammates fight.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 07:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Burter and Jeice. They've actually got attacks that work together. And with the way they attacked Gokou, and the way the Ginyu force moves in synchronized posing, I think they would be the best.

Then again, it counts giving orders to stronger people not just working together, Babidi and *insert anybody not Vegeta* would work fine.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 07:35 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I wanna say vegeta and nappa, but only because team four star...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 08:18 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Out of all the characters listed, I *think* the only ones we saw work as a team at all were Burter/Jeice.

17 and 18 worked well together but their best teamwork comes from Future Trunk's timeline.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 12:32 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

When the two androids were actually evil. But yeah, if the 17 and 18 from the History of Trunks movie are included, they arguably made a better/more effective tag team than even Jeice and Burter, putting the power level difference of the two duos aside.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 07:54 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I can agree with that. 17-18 seemed better, but Butter and Jeice did have a tag-team specific move

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 07:57 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

So did 17 and 18; the move that killed future Gohan...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 07:58 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I don't remember lol.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 08:11 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ignore the stupid music, but

Old Post Oct 1st, 2013 08:28 PM
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

Salza and jeice

Super Buu ULTIMATE GOHAN AND PICCOLO FORM AND Cell

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 08:51 PM
ShadeSlayer15 is currently offline Click here to Send ShadeSlayer15 a Private Message Find more posts by ShadeSlayer15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote