KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Android #17 vs Mystic Gohan

Android #17 vs Mystic Gohan
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Android #17 vs Mystic Gohan

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 04:23 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Gohan, kek.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 04:47 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Didn't one of the writers said 17 > Gohan?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 04:58 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

As of right now, I'd say 17.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 04:59 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Gohan easily.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 05:28 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inedian
Gohan easily.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 07:14 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gohan < Blue.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Gohan seems to have a very nasty habit of neutering himself in battle these days. It's very irritating that he STILL does this, given his training with Piccolo right before the ToP.

#17 was trading blows with SSB Goku pretty damn well when they sparred -- neither seemed to gain the clear upperhand. He also has a very haxx force-field(it blocked SSB Goku's Kamehameha), along with infinite stamina(literally).

Gohan would win IF he cut loose, obviously. Barring that, I am leaning toward #17, tbh. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 10th, 2017 at 02:40 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 02:38 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Inedian
Gohan easily.

Gohan was struggling a lot more with a mere SSJ Goku, while #17 was dominating.

If #17 can push a SSJ Blue, there's no basis at all for Gohan to beat anyone at this point "easily". Especially when he actually got weaker from lack of training, while #17 could have easily trained up to Golden Freeza level, for the same reasons (Like Freeza, he was already massively powerful without doing any training at all. If training brings Freeza to god tier on that logic, why not #17?)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 03:12 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Depending on the next episode of DB Super I might change my original answer

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 04:43 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

With every new episode, it looks like Gohan is slightly stronger than #17, but in a fight between the two, one with unlimited stamina might be the game changer in the long drawn out fight.

#17 = ssj3 level

Gohan = God Goku

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 11:54 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

17 isn't even base Goku (who was weakened) level. Goku was obviously holding back a lot of power against 17 during their first fight like I told a lot of people in the Anime section a while back (don't understand why you all debate like this... so different than what is presented in the comic book vs forum). Gohan destroys him, with ease imo. That's if you think Gohan is stronger than base Goku (weakened base Goku).

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 12:13 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

#17 vs. Goku (manga):
https://i.imgur.com/cLXjEz9.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zFo2d6R.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/LqKT1fV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fjDazRS.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YBZ8Mum.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xuEPUXh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/C34v6G7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xvdGp1R.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/pTkMC1Y.jpg

Imo, it's clear that #17 was far superior to base and SSJ2 Goku. He also did quite well against SSJ3 Goku -- neither seemed definitively superior to the other(in fact, Goku was clearly worried about the last blast #17 was charging.) I have absolutely no doubt that if the battle would've carried on longer, Goku would have ended up going SSG or SSB to end it... But that's neither here nor there.

Hopefully the manga also depicts Goku's fight with Gohan before the ToP, because the results of that bout are likely to end this discussion one way or the other.

Now if we're talking anime only, then BOTH did well against SSB Goku in their brief scuffles(heck, you could argue that #17 looked slightly better.) However, ToP Gohan is consistently at/around SSB-levels of power when he actually fights, and I'm hoping the manga keeps him that way. As much as I like the Androids, they logically shouldn't even be able to contend with Cell-era Gohan, imo... Let alone f*cking ToP-era Gohan.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 19th, 2017 at 01:16 AM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 01:14 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So taking their anime showings at face value..

Can Android #17 survive melee attacks from an angry Gohan long enough to wear him out?

I'm seeing a scenerio where Gohan has the upper hand, hits him with everything he's got, and wastes it on a shield.

But that won't work if he can just knock his arms off in one attack, like he did Piccolo.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 08:29 PM
carver9

Again, that's if you think Goku is fighting seriously against someone he is trying to promote and I see no reason on him fighting to kill against someone he needs help from. It's like saying Goku was going all out against Chi Chi during their fight. Or against Gohan when they were fighting in the time chamber.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 01:15 AM
Sj_Sharp

Gohan.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 01:53 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by carver9
I see no reason on him fighting to kill against someone he needs help from.

so how many opponents has goku fought to kill, again?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 07:54 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nevan

Originally posted by carver9
Again, that's if you think Goku is fighting seriously against someone he is trying to promote and I see no reason on him fighting to kill against someone he needs help from. It's like saying Goku was going all out against Chi Chi during their fight. Or against Gohan when they were fighting in the time chamber.
It's not just about Goku, he was portrayed as being blue tier in the recent episode.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 05:59 AM
Nevan is currently offline Click here to Send Nevan a Private Message Find more posts by Nevan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Anime: 17
Manga: ??? (no showings from Gohan yet).

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 04:59 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by NewGuy01
so how many opponents has goku fought to kill, again?

He blew Cell in half not knowing the results. He killed Frieza. Killed Kid Buu. Do I need to keep going? He stood in one spot and asked Krillin to attack. This is completely different than trying to take out your opponent. Look at the Jiren and Hit fight.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:23 PM