KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » kING OF TEAMS: FIRST BOUT

which team
This poll is closed.
King KAM'S team in your face 8 61.54%
Spranknissingin's Team 5 38.46%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kING OF TEAMS: FIRST BOUT
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

kING OF TEAMS: FIRST BOUT

King KAM'S Team in your face
(wolverine, luke cage and slade)
vs

Spranknissingin's Team
(taskmaster, Modcap, and weapon omega)

setting: in a bar

rules: stick to setting, only characters on each team participate no outside interferance can use characters capabilties to the fullest don't go over the top. mad

anyone can vote only member who came up with the team debates with oppostion why and haow thier team win.

non participates in the debate can post comments and stuff the debate is open for 5 days

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:03 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

beer

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:16 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

they are not loged on hurry up

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 10:01 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

otay... so... maybe you should extend their bout by another day?? lol

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 10:30 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

YER MAYBE BUT I REALLY AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR BOUT AGAINST JINZIN

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 10:31 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Luke freaking Cage! sheesh!

I need to think about how my team can win this...

Classic or current Cage?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 03:23 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I got it! I will post my reasoning sometime tomorrow.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/m/madcap.htm

Madcap for those who aren't sure.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 03:30 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

My Scenario, My team wins BECAUSE:

Team In Your Face walks into the bar looking for Spranks team, When they find them, Cage yells" Spranks team, Yall the MuthaF***a's who want beef", then Wolverine and Wildchild leap at each other in a feral brawl, but Wolverine knowing all of Wildchilds moves and flaws, he gets the Upperhand on Wildchild, and tackles him to the bar, since Wolverine drastically outwieghs him, he pins Wildchild to the bar, and starts to barrage him with punches, then Wildchild tries to scratch Wolverine in a beastly rage after bucking wolverine off of him, he then leaps at Wolverine but since Wolverine was planning this from the gate, he grabs one of his arms and ducks under him, then SNICKT!, jams 3 claws into his abdomin rendering him, a human sprinkler, then Wolverine walks off wishing that he didnt have to end his student like this. The whole reason Wolverine takes this one with ease is because he knows Wildchild and pushed him into a feral fit just so that he could take advantage of his over aggressive nature,

Cage then rushes the TaskMaster since they arrived early no traps have been set, Powerman grabs the task master with extreme speed a breaks his wrist and then SLINGS him into the bar, wear glass bottles fall and break on him cutting his skin he then grabs broken bottle and lunges at H4H with his good hand and Cage is stabbed in the gut only to look at TM with a smile and then gives him a FULL POWER uppercut lifting him off of his feet , the blow so hard that his teeth shatter from impacting each other, then he falls too the ground Lifeless, bloodied up.

MadCap begins to look at Slade wanting him to stare into his eyes but this is all a set up , and hand spins him around and when he turns around SNICKT Wolverine guts him like a trout, from th waist up.

My team will be victorius because Taskmaster will not be able to use any knowlege or set traps because this fight is spontaneous, Wolverine is Wildchilds trainer, and knows that his temped will be his downfall, Wolverine will use his weight to aggrivate him and get the upperhand, and then whend wildchild blows his cool, he will look for the obvious mistake and gut him, Cage who could take any one of the 3 physically is there to just take out the brains of the operation by eliminating, the Taskmaster with brute strength, and Then without even needing Slade they will just make sure that they tripple team Madcap so that he cant use his abilities, My team has better H2h talent and they are more experienced, the bar is built for close quarter fighting and Wolverine is the best at it, with Slade and Powerman being no slouches, this is THEIR ideal fight...period

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 03:31 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King KAM
My Scenario, My team wins BECAUSE:

, My team has better H2h talent and they are more experienced, the bar is built for close quarter fighting and Wolverine is the best at it, with Slade and Powerman being no slouches, this is THEIR ideal fight...period

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:55 AM
HigH ScholaR

nice scenario

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:55 AM
HigH ScholaR

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I got it! I will post my reasoning sometime tomorrow.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/m/madcap.htm

Madcap for those who aren't sure.

boy i hope it's good

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:57 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

IMPORTANT: The only person that knows Madcap's power to... um make people act silly and crazy comes from his eyes is Nomad, most people believe it comes from the bubbles generated by his "fun-gun," this distraction is how he manages to make eye contact in the first place

When the fight starts it is a sure thing that Wolverine and Weapon-Omega will tussle between each other as they are a far shot from being on friendly terms. Now it is important to remember that this is Weapon-Omega version Kyle and not the one step away from being a mindless animal Wildchild. Wolverine will have the edge in this fight that is a give in but the two would fight for a very long time before and victor was decided and lets not forget that Weapon-Omega (Wildheart at the time) did edge out Wolverine in combat... a super pissed off Wolverine that thought that Kyle killed Storm! Anyway... the winner of this fight doesn't matter because Cage and Slade will be long disposed before that would be decided.

For the rest of the scenario I decided the pair Taskmaster with Slade, and Madcap with Cage, doesn't matter either way though since being 2-0 with Ironman, Tasky can certainly out maneuver Cage while dishing out massive damage with his Captain America-esq shield throwing ability (if he can drops Stark, he can drop Cage) and... well Madcap is so unpredictable he makes DP look like he has O.C.D and even though he has almost no combat ability what so ever there is ZERO change of Slade knocking him out, and chances are Madcap will make eye contact with Slade sometime.

Okay, Madcap vs Cage! Hilarity ensues! It's hard to say what Madcap will do as being completely random is part of his personalty but in this case we don't really need to know what Madcap will do since we know what Cage will... and in truth it isn't a whole lot. At his best Madcap MIGHT be approaching peak human stats so Cage is going to get a hold of him and try to beat him senseless... but he won't be able to. Madcap has strapped himself with dynamite and blow himself up with out losing consciousness, he has been shot in the heart and skull several with showing the slightest sign of it and healed in seconds, he took a beating from She-hulk like it was nothing... hell he was have fun actually, he has cut off his legs and put them back on, had his neck broken several times (once his head was turned 180) and only been down for brief moments, and the one time he died he was burned to cinder yet he was alive at the end of the very same comic, he walked right out of the morgue good as new! To be honest there is nothing Cage could do to keep Madcap down, he could beat the stuffing out of him but Madcap will just keep coming and once Madcap makes eye contact with Cage (which I think will happen pretty quickly into the fight), Luke will forget all about the fight and run around acting silly leaving Madcap to aid either Weapon-Omega or Taskmaster.

Taskmaster vs. Deathstroke! Now this fight can go down a few different ways, DS can come in close into close quarters and engange Tasky or he can attempt to stay at range... which might not be an option depending on the size of the bar. If Slade decides to stay at range he is pretty much limited to his staff and with copied moves of Spider-man and DD, it should be a cake walk for Taskmaster to avoid DS' attack flat out if not simply block it with his energy shield. If he takes it in close Tasky can more then match him even with his double time move, and the longer the fight last the more of DS style Tasky will have copied the more of an edge he will have (even though DS fighting style isn't that special) and seeing as how Tasky has either a shield or claws while DS just has a bo-staff, Tasky pulls out a binger edge. Heres how I see it going down, after Tasky dodges Slade's initial assault he bum rushes him, turning his energy projector into claws then at the last second switches to web-slingers, webs Slade up and shoots him in the brain. IF this fails Madcap should join the fray at any second and he will more then keep Slade busy while Tasky a) guts him with his energy claws b)knockes him out with his shield or c) shoots all his organs full of lead. Or the easy method where Madcap just uses his powers on DS and then he to will be out of the fight.

Now it is three against Wolverine and they overpower him and choke him until he passes out, or the Omega and Tasky (with claws of corse) throw down with Logan in a good old fashion slug fest that ends with Wolverine's intestines spilling all over the floor and a temporary ko... ooooooooooor Madcap use his powers again and Wolverine is no longer concerned with the fight.

Last edited by srankmissingnin on Aug 19th, 2005 at 04:50 PM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 04:46 PM
HigH ScholaR

yay he here Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 04:49 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

hmm... you should be fun to beat in the finals stick out tongue I'd like to see how the other guy fights that plan. (I know how I would, but my lips are sealed... lol)

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 04:57 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Opps! Damn I edit out part of my battle.

Tasky and Slade can go sword to sword but Tasky has the edge again have the observed the skills of the finest swords men in Marvel. And at any time in the fight he can go double time talking DS my storm with superior skills and stats... but seeing as he is nearly equal to Captain America in his own right he should be fine.

Anyone else thing classic costume Tasky vs. DS would be awesome? Yar, they both be have'n pirate boots me mates!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 04:58 PM
HigH ScholaR

lord of dreams you sure are confident

right now srankmissignin has the upper hand scenario wise

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 05:01 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

lol yes, I am confident.
And of course he's got the upper hand, he's got the only hand lol!! big grin

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 05:10 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I think my team should win... but vote wise they wont

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 05:11 PM
HigH ScholaR

com on have faith 5 days of voting

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 05:13 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

yeah, you've got to go through all the Wolverine fans.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 05:27 PM