KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 2, Fight 3- roughrider vs. stormfront13

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 2, Fight 3- roughrider vs. stormfront13
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Gender: Male
Location: The KMC Carrier

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 2, Fight 3- roughrider vs. stormfront13

Roughrider
Ultimate Iron Man: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man#Ultimate_Iron_Man

The Ray: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_%28comics%29

Thialfi: http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-thialfi.html

Horus: http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-horus.html

stormfront13
mimic- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/chara...sp?fldAuto=1758

aurora- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/chara...sp?fldAuto=1490

vindicator- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/chara...sp?fldAuto=1113

phantazia- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetM...sp?UniqueId=330

1 hour of standard prep.

Location: The steryotypical dungeon. Chains, hooks, archaic instruments of torture, etc. It's a fairly large complex, with 2 separate rooms, each about 1000'x500' rectangles. They are connected by only three short hallways. Teams start as far away from each other as possible, one team is all the way in back of one room, and vice versa for the other.


__________________

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:42 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Gender: Male
Location: Britain

10-20 bet that Sf makes a reference to storm at some point in his argument..... big grin


__________________
..................

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:44 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Gender: Male
Location: The Scoob Cave

no bet.... stick out tongue


__________________


Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:45 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

Busy day today - I'll chime in with my strategy ideas later.


__________________

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:54 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Gender: Male
Location: Britain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
no bet.... stick out tongue


Any confirmation on my acceptance into Kmc authority ?


__________________
..................

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:55 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

He can also convert his body completely into light energy. No physical harm can come to him in this form (as demonstrated when Lobo punched through his skull, in The Ray vol 2 #8). This process can also be used to heal damage that his physical form has already sustained (seen in the story "Ray Gets Shot In The Head").

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_%28comics%29"

^^came from wiki. isn't this above the killability factor. and while i'm here, why is it okay for horus to paralyze people, but when phantazia might have been able to do it everyone was against it?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 07:27 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

prep- in dungeons, there's usually something like an axe, or a sword or something like that. well aurora takes it and practices using it for a half an hour. after that they all sit down and discuss their powers some more, and battle strategies, so now mimic is more familiar with phantazia's and aurora's powers. right before prep ends, vindicator, mimic, and phantazia put up a force-field.

Last edited by stormfront13 on Feb 19th, 2006 at 07:37 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 07:33 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
10-20 bet that Sf makes a reference to storm at some point in his argument..... big grin



good bet because i probably will big grin

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 07:33 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

battle strategy- okay, aurora has the sword and with her superhuman reaction time, mach speeds, and reflexes, she reacts first and cuts Thialfi, i mean he was easily killed by an asgardian wolf. that takes him out. mimic also has superhuman reaction time, speed, and reflexes, and he doesn't need a weapon because he has wolverines claws. he reacts first and goes after iron-man. can iron-man really take above class 50 punches with wolverines claws, around 500 times in a second for long? the chances are no. now add that with the combined efforts of mimic and phantazia slowly weakening his armor, and it would only take time for him to go down. all this is going down while vindicator is against horus and aurora is holding off the ray. vindicator creates a volcano literally around horus, and continues to pummel him with class 85 punches, and combine her speed which she can easily reach mach speeds, and she'll be very hard to hit. your bio on horus states that he is only class 75(vindicator is stronger) emits solar energy(vindicator can absorb), and can paralyze with his left eye, all vindicator has to do is cover his face or eye with hardened lava or earth. with the ray, any blinding light he try's, won't work because aurora is immune to those types of attacks. all she has to do is keep him occupied by hitting 1,000 times in a second, shooting lightning, and avoiding his blasts. there's also that wind funnel attack she could use. after vindicator is done she assists aurora, so she basically just puts him in a cage if hardened lava, and creates a wall of lava all around him, taking him out., then if mimic and phantazia aren't done with iron-man, they all just gang up on him and take him out.

^^I've worked on my typing, has it gotten any better. also who are the judges for this round?

Last edited by stormfront13 on Feb 19th, 2006 at 07:56 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 07:45 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Gender: Male
Location: Britain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
battle strategy- okay, aurora has the sword and with her superhuman reaction time, mach speeds, and reflexes, she reacts first and cuts Thialfi, i mean he was easily killed by an asgardian wolf. that takes him out. mimic also has superhuman reaction time, speed, and reflexes, and he doesn't need a weapon because he has wolverines claws. he reacts first and goes after iron-man. can iron-man really take above class 50 punches with wolverines claws, around 500 times in a second for long? the chances are no. now add that with the combined efforts of mimic and phantazia slowly weakening his armor, and it would only take time for him to go down. all this is going down while vindicator is against horus and aurora is holding off the ray. vindicator creates a volcano literally around horus, and continues to pummel him with class 85 punches, and combine her speed which she can easily reach mach speeds, and she'll be very hard to hit. your bio on horus states that he is only class 75(vindicator is stronger) emits solar energy(vindicator can absorb), and can paralyze with his left eye, all vindicator has to do is cover his face or eye with hardened lava or earth. with the ray, any blinding light he try's, won't work because aurora is immune to those types of attacks. all she has to do is keep him occupied by hitting 1,000 times in a second, shooting lightning, and avoiding his blasts. there's also that wind funnel attack she could use. after vindicator is done she assists aurora, so she basically just puts him in a cage if hardened lava, and creates a wall of lava all around him, taking him out., then if mimic and phantazia aren't done with iron-man, they all just gang up on him and take him out.

^^I've worked on my typing, has it gotten any better. also who are the judges for this round?


I can read it , now make it paragraphs every fourth-fith sentence or so and everything should be peachy .....


__________________
..................

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 08:06 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
I can read it , now make it paragraphs every fourth-fith sentence or so and everything should be peachy .....


i knew i forgot something...thanks for telling me

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 08:12 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-
...........

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

Yeah space it up with paragraphs, it's very hard to read.


__________________

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 08:12 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

oh and roughrder, your bio also states that the ray was easily beaten by batman.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 08:14 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-
...........

Gender: Male
Location: Canada

Eh? this probally was talked about already but don't remember.

Ray's bio:
"Ray can absorb, store and process light and use the energy to fly, create bursts of light and solid light constructs.

He can also convert his body completely into light energy. No physical harm can come to him in this form (as demonstrated when Lobo punched through his skull, in The Ray vol 2 #8). This process can also be used to heal damage that his physical form has already sustained (seen in the story "Ray Gets Shot In The Head")."

I thought stuff like that was banned? he's far from unbeatable so don't know it it makes a difference.


__________________

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 08:20 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Gender: Male
Location: The KMC Carrier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
He can also convert his body completely into light energy. No physical harm can come to him in this form (as demonstrated when Lobo punched through his skull, in The Ray vol 2 #8). This process can also be used to heal damage that his physical form has already sustained (seen in the story "Ray Gets Shot In The Head").

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_%28comics%29"

^^came from wiki. isn't this above the killability factor. and while i'm here, why is it okay for horus to paralyze people, but when phantazia might have been able to do it everyone was against it?


I'm fairly sure Ray can't actually do that here. If he tries, he dies, basically. Don't worry about it.

Horus stuns people. Phantazia's thing was that she disrupts powers. Small difference, though both are still legal... for now.

Oh, and "normal" prep takes place outside the arena. So Aurora wouldn't be able to pick up a sword during prep, because she isn't in the dungeon yet. Once she's there, it's fine, but people are assumed to not know where the fight will take place, unless specified at the start of the thread.


__________________

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 08:21 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
Horus stuns people. Phantazia's thing was that she disrupts powers. Small difference, though both are still legal... for now.


no, when people were questioning her ability to also stun people, everyone said she should be banned. so why did everyone say phantazia should be banned, and not horus. also, if i find a scan of phantazia stunning someone can it be used as legal. i am almost positive that she has never done anything like this, but still if i find it can i use it?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 08:25 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Gender: Male
Location: Britain

quote:
and while i'm here, why is it okay for horus to paralyze people, but when phantazia might have been able to do it everyone was against it?


If we were allowed to paralyze people longer , you guys would know about it , i assure you of that....mostly because i'd be protesting for Galactus's cat to be in my team again....


__________________
..................

Last edited by grey fox on Feb 19th, 2006 at 08:29 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 08:27 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Gender: Male
Location: The KMC Carrier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
no, when people were questioning her ability to also stun people, everyone said she should be banned. so why did everyone say phantazia should be banned, and not horus. also, if i find a scan of phantazia stunning someone can it be used as legal. i am almost positive that she has never done anything like this, but still if i find it can i use it?


The bio you gave said that Phantazia disrupts peoples' powers. You said that it is a very mild, very random effect, and so she was allowed. Horus simply stuns people. Their powers aren't affected in the slightest, and THAT is the difference. Both are allowed, stunning has never been illegal.


__________________

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 08:27 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
Oh, and "normal" prep takes place outside the arena. So Aurora wouldn't be able to pick up a sword during prep, because she isn't in the dungeon yet. Once she's there, it's fine, but people are assumed to not know where the fight will take place, unless specified at the start of the thread.


then mimic takes him out immediately with his superhuman reaction time, mach speeds, and superhuman reflexes. he has claws which are just as good as a sword, but combine his speed with his strength and clews, and he is definitely taken out at the very start of the fight. if he was killed by a wolf, mimic will do worse.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 08:28 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
The bio you gave said that Phantazia disrupts peoples' powers. You said that it is a very mild, very random effect, and so she was allowed. Horus simply stuns people. Their powers aren't affected in the slightest, and THAT is the difference. Both are allowed, stunning has never been illegal.


in some of phantazias bios it also states that she can stun people as well, so my question was that if horus is allowed to do it, then if i find a scan of phantazia doing it as well, then could i use it. you just answered that stunning is legal, so i could use it if i find it.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 08:30 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 12:58 PM.
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 2, Fight 3- roughrider vs. stormfront13

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.