KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: SemiFinal Fight 1- Khellendros vs. Blair Wind

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: SemiFinal Fight 1- Khellendros vs. Blair Wind
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: SemiFinal Fight 1- Khellendros vs. Blair Wind

Khellendros
Frostbite- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/f/frostbit.htm

Grail- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grail_%28comics%29

Doctor Light- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor...supervillain%29

Jakita Wagner- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/j/jakita.htm

Blair Wind
Duplicate Boy- http://www.dragonhero.com/lsh/lallor/duplicate-boy.html

Powerhouse- http://www.marveldirectory.com/teams/powerpack.htm

Wendigo (Earth X)- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendigo#Other_culture

Crystal- http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...s/c/crystal.htm

Prep: Standard, 1 hour, empty room. No friendly fire during prep.

Location: Giant sized UFC octagon. Half mile across with proportionally sized adamantium barriers. Drunken crowd taken from an Irish soccer game, just for shits and giggles. Oh, and projectiles. evil face

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Last edited by Dizzle on Feb 26th, 2006 at 06:41 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:39 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

oooo, the semis *tingles*

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:41 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Re: Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: SemiFinal Fight 1- Khellendros vs. Blair Wind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
Oh, and projectiles. evil face

Um, projectiles from where? the crowd? And do we start at at opposite sides of the octagon?

I may post my prep in a bit, but I think I have to let Blair get the first strategy in just to see how he's going to distribute powers amongst his DB clones.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:59 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Ill let you go first, I got homework I have to start since Ive been sick for a week and my grandfather died so I havent been in school for two weeks.

Same question he had though, what type of projectiles? Solid material? Metal, wood? what things?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 07:29 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Right, except I can't really go unless I know the team I'm facing. I need to know if I'm gonna be fighting five extra Powerhouses or five extra Crystals or something in between.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 07:37 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Expect something along the lines of three powerhouses and two Crystals or vice versa. Ima spread my team out, not just focus on one member

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 07:58 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Ill let you go first, I got homework I have to start since Ive been sick for a week and my grandfather died so I havent been in school for two weeks.

Same question he had though, what type of projectiles? Solid material? Metal, wood? what things?

Well since it's a ufc crowd it probably consists of beer bottles and projectile vomit....

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 08:59 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by grey fox
Well since it's a ufc crowd it probably consists of beer bottles and projectile vomit....

maybe some coins and toilet paper as well stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 09:05 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Re: Re: Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: SemiFinal Fight 1- Khellendros vs. Blair Wind

Originally posted by Khellendros
Um, projectiles from where? the crowd? And do we start at at opposite sides of the octagon?

Yes yes, opposite sides. I meant that the Irish soccer fans (who have an uncanny habit of beating the crap out of each other, which is why I picked them over normal fans) were there for shits and giggles, or projectiles, if you're feeling twisted. How effective are drunk people when thrown? I have no idea. Feel free though.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 11:26 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

This round is going slowly sad

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:42 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

So far my vote goes to these fans. They seem more hardcore than either team, and they actually have a strategy laid out (toilet paper and beer bottles).

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:44 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Okay then.

Hour of prep is basically spent mentally preparing for the upcoming battle and going over past matches. The team decides to change strategies a little bit. AS usual, the last minute or so is spent with the three who are able putting up shields/armor.

For my plan, I've decided to add scans right off the bat, since last round some people had trouble with making claims they couldn't back up.

The instant my team sees the other team, they go to work. Dr. Light leeches the light from your team's optic nerves, blinding them completely like so:
(please log in to view the image)

At the same time, Frostbite begins extracting heat from your teams bodies, afflicting them with his namesake condition: Frostbite. Symptoms include Burning and tingling sensation, intense pain and nerve damage. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frostbite

And, the half a mile distance doesn't matter, as Frostbite has extracted heat from much farther away with far less experience than he has now (this was a very early appearance):

Now, the cold won't effect your Wendigo's too much, and their hearing is likely acute enough to get them close to my team. Luckily, Jakita is there to run interference. And between their blindness and her speed, they'll enver touch her.

Finally, the coup de grace. With his shields still up, Grail flies up amongst your blinded and tortured team. Even if they somehow know he's coming, no attack they can muster in their weakened state will penetrate his shields. The big guy is Maul, who at 50 feet can smack around people who are Majestic level and slightly above:

Even if they penetrate his shield, the symbiote, even when it first bonded with him, was strong enough to let him survive an explosion that destroyed a mountainside:

Once he's among them, it's a simple matter of unleashing an omnidirectional chi blast (like so):

Which is strong enough to destroy two former teammates and symbiote wearers who also wore a sort of stone armor that stood up to repeated fire from grenade launchers, armor piercing rounds and lasers:

And which dissolves organic matter on contact:

Once the human durability members of your team are ash, it's a simple matter for my team to take out the remaining Wendigos from a distance with concentrated heat blasts and laser fire.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 03:40 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Sweet.

And do we have judges for this week Dizz?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 03:49 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Hey Ill have something posted tomorrow I promise. Dont worry Khell I have something cooked up just for you wink

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 04:35 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Oh goody.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 04:41 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Sweet.

And do we have judges for this week Dizz?

Working on it. We have 3 so far, if the 4th doesn't PM me back by the time I get home tomorrow, I'll try someone else. I'm trying to avoid KMC teams altogether this round, as you and QF are really the only available Authority members at the moment. (I'm not letting anyone judge someone that they lost to...)

Yeah though, so far, we have inamilist, King Mungi, and DarkCrawler.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:28 AM
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by Dizzle
Working on it. We have 3 so far, if the 4th doesn't PM me back by the time I get home tomorrow, I'll try someone else. I'm trying to avoid KMC teams altogether this round, as you and QF are really the only available Authority members at the moment. (I'm not letting anyone judge someone that they lost to...)

Yeah though, so far, we have inamilist, King Mungi, and DarkCrawler.

I'll be a judge if the 4th person doesn't pm you

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 08:21 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

*Impressed*

Khells got off to a really nice start thumb up

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 11:34 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by phillipan
*Impressed*

Khells got off to a really nice start thumb up

Gracias. big grin

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 12:44 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

aight here we go.

For my prep I work on my gravity skills with my Powerhouse (since he realized how valuable a technique throwing the wendigos was last time)

Him and DB work on creating personal sheilds through the use of gravity (heavy gravity in a "bubble" around them and then a personal bubble of less heavy gravity so they can move even faster in relation to others, and punches would be of less effect on them)

Crystal works on her Oxygen manipulation and snapping it to create fire, and extracting it to create a vacuum like system. Lava control is also worked on.

Realizing that DB Prime is always my weakest character, Crystal makes a rock hard armour around spots that are vulnarable and he takes Powerhouses suit.

My Wendigos.....well are there.....

immediate start of fight my powerhouses hit the air around crystal pushing a gravity field around the area. They take in the envirmont, and before Light takes their vision see everything they really need to see. The gravity fields are already in place so everyone on your team is slowed down, and my powerhouses take the drunk irish crowd and throw them in mass numbers towards your general direction over the fence
http://www.ultimatefightgear.com/_i...tures/82_sm.jpg
Numbers slow you down immensly (even though gravity has already slowed you down)

Crystal has created a large pool of lava speeding (with her powers) in your direction. Frostbite would be too busy dealing with the arisal of lava burning in their direction and taking all the heat touching him (which would be soo much that things would start exploding around him which would hurt your team). Another thing that would happen would be that Crystal immediatly takes all the oxygen from the opposite side of the arena (and since oxygen plays no role in hardening lava its not needed
http://teacher.scholastic.com/resea...canoes/lava.htm ) So all your members would be lacking air, and out in a few minutes since gravity is holding them down not letting them move.

I dont need vision for attacking in a general forward direction.

also you say your grail armour chi thing dissolves organic matter on contact. My powerhouse powers allow me to dissolve inorganic matter on contact, and if I wanted too my powerhouses could fly in from the very beginning at mach speeds and touch the only one of your team members that has a full on costume (Dr. Light) disengrating his suit and his powers would go bye bye. (and with a Zero G punch at mach speeds he would be out cold) actually one of my Powerhouses does that at mach speeds before anyone on your team can react and comes back to my side and everything else goes on as I said above.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 03:37 AM