KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Semifinal Fight 2- Scoobless vs. stormfront13

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Semifinal Fight 2- Scoobless vs. stormfront13
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Semifinal Fight 2- Scoobless vs. stormfront13

Scoobless
Hermod- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hermodthor.htm

Thunderstrike- http://server5.theimagehosting.com/...rstrikeBio2.jpg
http://server5.theimagehosting.com/...understrike.jpg

Iron Man- http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/720/page0171jv.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8717/page0187qr.jpg

Charcoal- http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/charcoal.htm

stormfront13
Mimic- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetM...sp?UniqueId=330

Aurora- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/chara...sp?fldAuto=1490

Vindicator- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/chara...sp?fldAuto=1113

Phantazia- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetM...sp?UniqueId=330

Prep: Standard, 1 hour prep.

Location: Big gigantic train. The train itself is constantly moving at 60mph. Teams start at opposite ends, the train being a full mile long. The train contains the things one would normally find on a passenger train, except for people. The thing has a Juggernaut-style power, so that it cannot be stopped and cannot be removed from the tracks. Everything inside of it (seats, metal bars, etc) are fair game for use by the two teams. It is assumed that the train never actually hits the end of its tracks.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:11 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Wow be prepared to be buried alive beneath many scans and essays.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:14 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

have a good fight guys wink

Ill be waiting evil face

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:18 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Woah, wrong link for Mimic. I copied the Phantazia one twice, sorry.

Mimic- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/chara...sp?fldAuto=1758

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 08:26 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Well let's get this party started , I'm here to judge after all.

Let's have a good clean match , no trolling , no spamming and no blows below the belt.

FIGHT !!!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 08:28 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Who's at the front of the train and who's at the back?

smile

...... it could make a difference to any strategy

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 09:50 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

and where is this train? desert? city? jungle? a cliffside? a bridge?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 10:08 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
Who's at the front of the train and who's at the back?

smile

...... it could make a difference to any strategy

It could, but will it? Just for you, Scoobless starts on the caboose. It's just the kind of guy he is. wink
and where is this train? desert? city? jungle? a cliffside? a bridge?

Nondescript landscape. no expression Leaving the immediate vicinity of the train is a ring out (unless you are thrown... but recovery would have to be possible)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 11:45 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Dizzle
Nondescript landscape. no expression Leaving the immediate vicinity of the train is a ring out (unless you are thrown... but recovery would have to be possible)

wait.... what?..... how does that affect flying? how far off the train is a ring out?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 11:48 PM
stormfront13

wait..so is throwing someone out of the train illegal?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 11:50 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

wait.... what?..... how does that affect flying? how far off the train is a ring out?

Vertically, anything goes. I was mainly concerned with someone flying ahead of the train so as to set traps and such. And getting thrown off of the train so that one cannot get back is a ring out, wherever you go is good as long as you can return within a reasonable amount of time. (either behind or to the side) The landscape doesn't have any special features... Just plain ground as far as the eye can see. (preventing non-train related plot devices)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 11:52 PM
stormfront13

Originally posted by Dizzle
Vertically, anything goes. I was mainly concerned with someone flying ahead of the train so as to set traps and such. And getting thrown off of the train so that one cannot get back is a ring out, wherever you go is good as long as you can return within a reasonable amount of time. (either behind or to the side) The landscape doesn't have any special features... Just plain ground as far as the eye can see. (preventing non-train related plot devices)

so throwing someone out of the train that wouldn't be able to get back on is illegal?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 11:56 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well i think I'm going to lose...but here goes nothing.

prep: well since mimic has Cyclops's ability to absorb electricity to power-up his optic blasts during prep phantazia and aurora give him tons of electricity to absorb. in the past cyke has absorbed so much electricity that his optic blast had the power that i think it said it was equivalent to a star, though i may be wrong on that one.

battle: so with the powered up mimic, he unleashes the mega optic blast which takes out everyone on your team that doesn't have a forcefield, and if it doesn't...then they're severely weakened. while the optic blast is going on vindicator calls up lava and rock from the ground and creates a very large barrier between both teams. the rock is there to create the barrier, and the lava is there to melt the roof of the train and spread out on the other teams side of the train. oh, and for clarification vin creates the barrier right after the optic blast is released.
now hermod, charcoal, and possibly thunderstrike would've been taken out by the lava and optic blast. i mean the power of lava and a star is very powerful, so charcoal and hermod would definitely be taken out, and if thunderstrike isn't, then he is very weakened.
so now it's a weakened thunderstrike and iron-man VS my team of four. mimic goes to face thunderstrike, while aurora and vindicator go to face iron-man. now tony is definitely affected by heat. when he fought Melter and Firebrand the armor had melted, and major circuits have fused together. also, i showed that pic in the last match of heather affecting mac inside his force-field, so i should be able to affect you as well.
now i didn't include phantazia in this because she has a very important purpose in this. she sits back surrounded in her force-field making a force-field around everyone else and making them invisible. now i have already explained the invisibility issue but I'll explain it again to clarify for people. when phantazia turns people or herself invisible they become invisible to everything, which ranges from human senses, electronic devises, and telepathy.
so basically it's a weakened thunderstrike and iron-man VS my whole team who are invisible. also...if hermoid did make it, he's be severely limited and would have to have excellent reflexes.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 01:06 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

As i understand it the train is fully destructible from the passenger level up.... right?... so the walls and roof can be wrecked easily enough?

Thunderstrike begins blasting with his mace straight through all the carriages along the line of the centre of the train, then moving the arc of the blast from one side to the other to rip the walls and roof off the train.

Iron Man also begins blasting, but much more accurately due to his sensor abilities, again, targeting the big metal guy first with full power pulse blasts, then one by one onto the others

As the battlefield is so narrow my team will advance along it, not rushing, with IM and TS at the front, Charcoal next (providing additional energy for IM) and lastly Hermod

as for this invisibility thing
Originally posted by stormfront13
when phantazia turns people or herself invisible they become invisible to everything, which ranges from human senses, electronic devises, and telepathy.

How can your team possibly hope to coordinate an attack or defence if they can't see each other?... and what's to stop them banging into/blasting each other? .... seems like a tactically flawed move

What has this invisibility been tested against? i sincerely doubt that it can evade every sensor Iron Man has at his disposal

My first salvo should at the very least knock Mimic silly for a few minutes, TS will undoubtedly hit more members of your team with his attacks. If Aurora is hit she could die, Phantazia would be knocked stupid, Vindicator would be blown through the train.... it's possible that they'll all be hit big grin

prep: well since mimic has Cyclops's ability to absorb electricity to power-up his optic blasts during prep phantazia and aurora give him tons of electricity to absorb. in the past cyke has absorbed so much electricity that his optic blast had the power that i think it said it was equivalent to a star, though i may be wrong on that one.

Cyclops can absorb electricity? What the f**k?

does anyone have a scan of this?.... cos it's the first i've ever heard of it

Either way, power boosting beyond the set tourney caps is illegal so the "power of a star" is definitely banned

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:07 AM
stormfront13

Cyclops can absorb electricity? What the f**k?

does anyone have a scan of this?.... cos it's the first i've ever heard of it

Either way, power boosting beyond the set tourney caps is illegal so the "power of a star" is definitely banned

here's the scan

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;posted=5359259

^^sorry it's not in English, the person who had the scan wasn't from an English speaking country. and it's illegal to boost yourself beyond the caps? really? guess i missed that...sorry. anyway...a wide range regular optic blast would do just fine.

quote:
Thunderstrike begins blasting with his mace straight through all the carriages along the line of the centre of the train, then moving the arc of the blast from one side to the other to rip the walls and roof off the train.

well you took care of the whole melting of the roof and walls for me..thanks..less energy for my team to waste.

quote:
Iron Man also begins blasting, but much more accurately due to his sensor abilities, again, targeting the big metal guy first with full power pulse blasts, then one by one onto the others

everyone on my team has force-fields, and is invisible to any detection.

quote:
As the battlefield is so narrow my team will advance along it, not rushing, with IM and TS at the front, Charcoal next (providing additional energy for IM) and lastly Hermod

well... hermod and charcoal were taken out by the wide-range optic blast, and thunderstrike is severely weakened. i may not be able to power it up to the power of a star, but i can still power the optic blast up enough to do that much damage.

quote:
How can your team possibly hope to coordinate an attack or defence if they can't see each other?... and what's to stop them banging into/blasting each other? .... seems like a tactically flawed move

they can see each other. it's just your team that can't see actually. she is affecting the optic nerves in everyone to become invisible, same thing with mechanics and tp. she just affects the direct source...so basically your team won't be able to see a thing, so they might end up blasting each other.

quote:
i sincerely doubt that it can evade every sensor Iron Man has at his disposal

it may not be able to affect every single sensor he has...but iron-man still has to see where to shoot.

quote:
My first salvo should at the very least knock Mimic silly for a few minutes, TS will undoubtedly hit more members of your team with his attacks. If Aurora is hit she could die, Phantazia would be knocked stupid, Vindicator would be blown through the train.... it's possible that they'll all be hit

actually, it's more probable that this won't occur considering that all of my characters have force-fields, are undetectable to you, and half my team has superhuman reflexes and reaction time.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:41 AM
-K-M-

Yeah the attachment doesn't work.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:41 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

really....okay, i'll try to find a different pic.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:42 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

The link doesnt work

edit: what mungi said

is it in the respect thread?

I also have a question. If Mimic has cyclops' power does that include his spatial geometry knowledge? Its been stated that Cyclops has that naturally, thats why his aim is so damn good. Would that be considered a "power"?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Last edited by Blair Wind on Mar 6th, 2006 at 02:50 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:43 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Originally posted by Blair Wind
The link doesnt work

edit: what mungi said

is it in the respect thread?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;postid=5335010

^^here's the link again, i'm hoping it works, i don't really know why it wouldn't though.

quote:
I also have a question. If Mimic has cyclops' power does that include his spatial geometry knowledge? Its been stated that Cyclops has that naturally, thats why his aim is so damn good. Would that be considered a "power"?

i was wondering that the other day also. there are scans of cyke using it in the respect thread. i would say it's a power. i mean no one could have born knowledge of what he does. and it is stated as the ability to know all of your surrounds or something like that. imo it's another power.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:53 AM
-K-M-

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;postid=5335010

^^here's the link again, i'm hoping it works, i don't really know why it wouldn't though.

It works now, but do you know what issue # that is?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:54 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote