KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I wanna know about everyone...

I wanna know about everyone...
Started by: LaLaOrange

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LaLaOrange
Chicky Fo Ficky

I wanna know about everyone...

Hey I'm pretty new and i was just wondering about everyone.

I'm from Moorestown, New Jersey, 20 years old and am a pre-business major at Rutgers University. I am also an amateur photographer.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 02:25 AM
LaLaOrange is currently offline Click here to Send LaLaOrange a Private Message Find more posts by LaLaOrange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

31, graduate of University of South Carolina-Columbia, headed for Jinan, China very soon

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:09 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

I am 18 years of age..I just recently graduated from high school. I am going to start school soon at Glendale Community College on August 25th. I also like in Glendale Arizona which is very hotsad...I plan on becoming a teacher after collegebig grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 04:57 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

my names nick im 14 live in new england go to high school umm watch tv play computer games hang out with friends play football and baseball and basketball

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 05:01 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

welcome to my nightmare. eek! eek! eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 05:15 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

my name is John, i live in houston, texas. I am 33 years old. I am an assistant manager at La Quinta Inns. no, I will not give out free hotel rooms. laughing out loud

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:51 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

my name is chrissy i am 30 and live in cleveland ohio.I work in a sweat shop and am trying to pay for the rest of my college,I am still hoping to be a nurse someday.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 07:03 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 12:49 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

My name is Diego, and now I feel bad about making a bad comment about Cleveland on another thread...so sorry badkitty!
Oh, and I am a filthaholic eek!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 05:49 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

u can c all about me on the link above in ush's post

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:03 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

David.
Mechanical/manufacture Engineer.
West Midlands, UK.
Final year Engineering degree student.
Married to the lovely Mrs.Mechmoggy.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:11 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by diegocala
My name is Diego, and now I feel bad about making a bad comment about Cleveland on another thread...so sorry badkitty!
Oh, and I am a filthaholic eek!

thanks but don't feel bad I called it the mistake on the lake in another thread too, cause we are responsible for the power out and the browns.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:16 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

juli - 33 - piano teacher - also work part-time at a recording studio & volunteer at a tiger sanctuary. was a journalism major many years ago on college (i think i have about 60 hrs.??) - don't know if i'll ever go back! love tigers, siamese cats, ladybugs, sci fi and comedy movies, all kinds of music. been married 12 1/2 yrs. & have an 11 yr. old son. oh, live in arkansas, drive lovely green mini-van w/yellow plate on front that says "julibug". big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:07 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

I’m Danish (NO! NOT the pastry, the nationality), master of physics and bachelor in mathematics, works at the Danish National TV-Network (DR), translating science to normal language.

I’m married, no kids (don’t want any), a sci-fi nerd (yes, I take time off to lie in ticket-lines with my geeky friends), and practice kung-fu (no, not after seeing the Matrix, it was Croucing Tiger, Sleeping Dragon that did it. My Sifu keeps telling me not to try and run on walls big grin) and Aikido.

Me, explaining gravity waves:

Attachment: tyngde013.jpeg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 12:25 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

My name is CLaudia!
I am a cheerleader !
I am 16 years old and i live in Sunny California!

And i am in love with anything that has to do with Love~
love Marco & Claudia love

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 12:36 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Aww, how cute!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 12:40 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

happy

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 12:41 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
I’m Danish (NO! NOT the pastry, the nationality), master of physics and bachelor in mathematics, works at the Danish National TV-Network (DR), translating science to normal language.

and practice kung-fu (no, not after seeing the Matrix, it was Croucing Tiger, Sleeping Dragon that did it. My Sifu keeps telling me not to try and run on walls big grin) and Aikido.

hey i studied aikido myself...The most beautiful martial art ever.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 12:56 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

ADVERTISMENT

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

angel

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 12:59 AM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

Omega sounds like you're good at all the things I'm not. Physics! *runs away in fear*

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 03:19 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote