KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What's the Jedi Council?

What's the Jedi Council?
Started by: Pikachu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

What's the Jedi Council?

What's it do, why is it there, do you get preferential rates of overseas travel?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 10:21 PM
Pikachu is currently offline Click here to Send Pikachu a Private Message Find more posts by Pikachu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Has the last topic on this dropped off the page ALREADY?

The JC is a place where the most veteran/respected members of the forum get to discuss INCREDIBLY DULL aspects fo the forum; like technical points and ideas for its futre. For example, when the forum moved house to under Killermovie's wing it was discussed thoroughly in the JC first.

There is no crazy fun party in there and being a member simply adds to the maount of work you must do.

Well, so they tell me anyway. COULD all be lies, and there COULD be a crazy fun party in there... but I doubt it.

In any case, you can't really GET a place there, if you were wondering; it's pretty stuffed full as it is.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 11:02 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

And it is exactly what Ush said. And the reason its stuffed full is because of queeq's ego.

laughing out loud

No big party there at all. Routine maintenance. Kind of like a broom closet.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2001 12:14 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Respected???? WOOOOOOHAHHAHAHAHAHA

It's just a coven were initiates have to do weird thing to please the elders.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2001 12:29 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hmmmm, not sure it's as indepth as Ush believes but the general concept is what is was suppose to be.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2001 02:37 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Not much depth indeed. Not since I've been around there. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 11th, 2001 06:35 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well depht and holland are kind of a contradiction right? big grin cool stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 11th, 2001 08:05 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Says the Norwegian..... wink stick out tongue laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 11th, 2001 10:34 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hey, I was only trying to make you guys look good... ok, the JC is a shallow, formless place where mad people meet to make plots to take over the world like any good Bond villian.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 12:23 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I liked your answere Ush right up to the meet to make part laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 12:41 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What was wrong with that bit?

BtVS

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 12:45 AM
Ratcat

Well, you got the first part right....

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 01:16 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Queeq is in there, isn't he? I think the second bit pans out fine...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 01:38 AM
Ratcat

NAh, he does his mindless planning in public or in the closet... laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 02:22 AM
queeq
Chaos

But I'm a modest villain. I start with these boards first. evil face

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 02:24 AM
Ratcat

It's a ploy you see. No one thinks he would be silly enough to be so open about it, but one day, when you least expect it. BAM!!! He'll strike.... evil face

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 03:13 AM
queeq
Chaos

You tell 'm RC. But you know prophets are never appreciated in their own country. My plan keeps unfolding, you keep warning and when I take over, your conscious is clean. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 02:05 PM
Pikachu
Little Yellow Mouse

Gosh, what a maniacal person you are.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 07:34 PM
Pikachu is currently offline Click here to Send Pikachu a Private Message Find more posts by Pikachu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, as lonmg as I walk the rightous path I don't mind.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 07:35 PM
queeq
Chaos

I'm sure you are all goodness, RC.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2001 09:20 PM