KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » QUEEQ'S DEATH STAR DINER

QUEEQ'S DEATH STAR DINER
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

QUEEQ'S DEATH STAR DINER

"Clear bay 327, we are opening the magnetic field."

*Roger Luxury Yaht arrives at the Death Star, queeq exits his Throatwobbler and takes the elevator to the Diner.*

*queeq enters his office and starts sending out coordinates and clearance codes to all his staff, favourite customers and RC*

Ladies and gentlemen, the Diner is now open. Come enjoy the pleasant atmosphere you know so well. Sign in when you arrive and enjoy the QUEEQ'S DEATH STAR DINER.

The Manager

[ April 30, 2001: Message edited by: queeq ]

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 12:41 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And we're OPEN!!!!!!

Old Post May 1st, 2001 12:01 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

This is the Pleasure Yacht Jadesfire requesting permission to dock.

"Permission to dock will be given upon confirmation of your clearance code."

Transmitting Now.

*Flys casual*

"Jadesfire, you are cleared to dock at bay 1138."

Thank you.

*Jadesfire docks - RC exits, not forgetting to engage the embedded Force lock, and heads towards queeqs office for a little chat*

Old Post May 1st, 2001 12:08 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*A squad of Stormtroopers stop RC at the elevators*

Please come with us, Sir. Routine security check.

Are you or have you ever been a member of the Rebel Forces?

Please take your trousers down, Sir, we have to do an internal examination.

Old Post May 1st, 2001 12:11 AM
Ratcat

This might be unpleasant.

Old Post May 1st, 2001 12:36 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*After lots of weird screams RC is released and walks over to the elevator with his legs quite far apart*

Stormtrooper: Thank you for your co-operation, sir. Enjoy the bar, you're the first. Free drinks.

Old Post May 1st, 2001 12:47 AM
Ratcat

*Smiles at Stormtrooper*

What time does your shift finish. wink

Old Post May 1st, 2001 12:48 AM
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post May 1st, 2001 12:50 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Permission to dock. Replys permission granted. Ah what a nice place ya got here queeq, Iwill continue to serve you my lord, and also is my office ready.

Old Post May 1st, 2001 01:17 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ah, Phinney, you found the staff elevator. Good. Your office is about two miles that way. It has your name on it, it's about two square miles, most of it's empty. If you like a special feature in there, just let me know.

Old Post May 1st, 2001 01:26 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

I would like a mini temple in my office where i could connect to the force. And a place for a little training. After all i am a jedi gone bad

Old Post May 1st, 2001 01:37 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

**CRASH BANG SMASH CLATTER!**

(please log in to view the image)

Oh my god! That was painful! Wont be trying that agin in a hurry! Oh my god! Erm has anyone seen Ush? I appear to have lost him somehwere en route! Oh dear!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 1st, 2001 02:28 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Do we need to go searching here?

Old Post May 1st, 2001 02:32 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundy cruises in on the stolen Falcon, uses queeq's private code to get through the magnetic field and steps out in head to toe skin tight black leather.

Cupcakes, anyone ? smokin'

Old Post May 1st, 2001 02:43 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Hang on he might be underneath some of this debris! Sorry queeq looks like Ive wrecked the joint already! RC help me shift some of this stuff would you? G** **** it! I told him not to fidget! Everything would have been fine if he'd just sat still like I told him!

[ May 01, 2001: Message edited by: queeq ]

Old Post May 1st, 2001 02:44 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Gundy, if you're on the Falcon, what's trapped under the Gungan Ale drums on the Jadesfire. *worried*

Oh well, where do ya want this lot Edna?

Old Post May 1st, 2001 02:47 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Anywher just shift it! If he's under there then he's gonna have several broken ribs atleast!

Old Post May 1st, 2001 02:52 AM
Ratcat

*Starts piling boxes into the corner - Which may take a while as the corner is 3/4 of a mile away*

Old Post May 1st, 2001 02:57 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Damn it! Its no good! He's not here which means I lost him somewhere in the proximity of lets see... THE GALAXY! Oh my god! What have I done? I knew I should have never brought him along. If only he'd gone on the Jadesfire! Its all my fault! Why do I have to be such an incompetant witch?

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:07 AM
Ratcat

Well, you better get hocussing if you want him back here.

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:11 AM