KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Quiting my job

Quiting my job
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Quiting my job

Well, I've finally decided to quit my job, this happened last night when i had a dream about....yes...working. Nothing was exagerated, i just dreampt that i was working, normally. It was the worst dream i ever had and i felt terrible when i woke up. So i am just done, I'm not showing up to my shift tonight, and i wont in the future. I already feel better.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:02 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Probably for the best, BF, you would have gone on your own personal chainsaw massacre if you had stayed much longer!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I know, i just realized that the loathfull feelings i have for my job were carrying over into my personal life, which is a bad bad bad thing.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, hope you can get some other work soon then BF smile
wish you all the best!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:06 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I'm not getting another job for a few months, im just going to take time off and relax and do things I've been meaning to do. (read the lord of the rings trilogy)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:08 PM
yerssot

of course! relaxing is the best you can do smile

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:09 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yayy, live my life, BF...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

For a few months, i will. stick out tongue But come Febuary i am going back to school and probably getting a very little part time job just for some cash. (i have about 1300 in the bank, that will most likely be gone by febuary). But im not worried about that right now, i just need to get my head on straight and relax for a few months.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:15 PM
yerssot

oh djee! forgot something!

skip my first post here and replace it with this one:

good choice BF!
*smacks his ass*
wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:16 PM
BackFire

OooOOoOoooOoooOOOooOO

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:18 PM
yerssot

someone has to do that if you're the one who deserves it big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:19 PM
BackFire

Oh yerss, you always know what to say big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:27 PM
yerssot

*checks scripts*
hey! it says I have to bat my eyelashes but I can't do that! sad

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:29 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

laughing out loud

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:34 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Well have fun not working smile

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:54 PM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

isn't that the definition of fun?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:54 PM
BackFire

i think it is stick out tongue Unfortunately I'm going to be getting lots of calls today since im just not showing up to my job. Crappy thing to do, i know. but oh well, what are they going to do? fire me?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 11:19 PM
yerssot

that's the idea wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 11:19 PM
BackFire

Yeah, i honestly dont care whether i get fired or if i quit, same difference in the end.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 11:20 PM
yerssot

no, if you get fired don't you get some money to make it up to?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 11:21 PM