KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » life is so...

life is so...
Started by: buzzz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
buzzz

life is so...

hi guys! just want to tell ya that life is 2 short .. I lost my big friend recently its so terrible. Tell your friends that you love them more often then before coz every day can be last. I realize that very important to say your friends and relatives warm words and nothing cannot replace life. Only feelings, no money!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 06:43 PM
buzzz is currently offline Click here to Send buzzz a Private Message Find more posts by buzzz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Boy
Kevski

Sorrry to hear that!

www.myspace.com/throughsolace
Through Solace- The Stand out in March 08 on Holdfast Records

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:07 PM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

I lost 3 relatives within the space of 2 years-I know how lonely and how sad it can get esp. that my grandmother isn't around anymore-I have hardly any family left. sad

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:32 PM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

Im so sorry to here that

it's sad when you lose someone close to you, esspecially when you dwell on the things you could/should of said....

but Im sure even if you think that they dont know how much you appreciated them.... as long as when you were together you brought them happiness and honesty and showed them without saying it...with every smile you brought to their face and every time you were their shoulder to cry on...

Im sure they know big grin

Take care x

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:40 PM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

*runs in and starts hugging buzzz*

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 08:08 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

quote:
Originally posted by blakangel
Im so sorry to here that

it's sad when you lose someone close to you, esspecially when you dwell on the things you could/should of said....

but Im sure even if you think that they dont know how much you appreciated them.... as long as when you were together you brought them happiness and honesty and showed them without saying it...with every smile you brought to their face and every time you were their shoulder to cry on...

Im sure they know big grin

Take care x

You are so sweet...smile Thank you. VERY big *HUG*

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:37 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i too am sorry to here about what happen , but it sounds like your on the right path. Death is natural, and (s)he would want you to get on.with your life . Keep memory alive in your heat but fullfill your life with every ambition you had planned before and then some.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buzzz

you all right but he died at 19 years its so early his parents were so mad and crazy.. I ask you to say to your friends and relatives about your love to them more often then now, smile and laugh with them coz its really valuablest things in our life! thank you 2 all

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 07:38 AM
buzzz is currently offline Click here to Send buzzz a Private Message Find more posts by buzzz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

smile *hugs buzzz* i know how you felt... i been thru before

cheers!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 10:53 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

*hugs even more*

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:09 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

quote:
Originally posted by Dagons Blade
You are so sweet...smile Thank you. VERY big *HUG*

Thanks *hugs back*.... s'ok... big grin

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:07 PM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buzzz

yerssot smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 07:03 PM
furryman
honky

*hugs everyone* (please log in to view the image)

ive had it up to here with the grim reaper

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 08:10 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote