KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » dbz movie

dbz movie
Started by: el_barto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

dbz movie

ok is there realy a point to a dbz movie i like the show but a movie with real ppl like i heard jackie chan might play goku and jet lee would play vegeta and arnold swarszincoughcoughger would be cell now that would look stupid am i right i think it should all be animated i mean like shrek but with final fantasy the spirits within graphics

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 11:55 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i say dbz is awful period. Its basically the same thing ever time. just someone stronger. WOW soo interesting. i use to watch DragonBall but When dbz and dbgt came out it was real crap. i haven't watched db/z/gt for like years.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 11:58 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

Re: dbz movie

quote:
Originally posted by el_barto
ok is there realy a point to a dbz movie i like the show but a movie with real ppl like i heard jackie chan might play goku and jet lee would play vegeta and arnold swarszincoughcoughger would be cell now that would look stupid am i right i think it should all be animated i mean like shrek but with final fantasy the spirits within graphics

Arnold Schwarzenegger??? blink omg..

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:25 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

No movie, please.....hasn't Hollywood done enough to bastardize certain things? DBZ is best the way it is...an anime and a good one at that, even though the lack of Akira Toriyama in GT was what made it suck in the eyes of the fans. As to BDZ, yes it was ok, but got too old too quick sometimes, not to mention waiting 20 episodes for a fight to break out..I still like it but I'm glad that the rerun hell of Cartoon Network is over now. Time for DBZ to RIP and move onto better things.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:57 PM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I never really liked the shows...I'd watch them with friends and everything though.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:12 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i don't think this forum needs anymore dbz movie threads. this place has already 3-4 now. just saying.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 03:11 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

yeah so go look at one of those for you answer

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 03:04 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

this could be interesting...certainly a big fan base....

don't they have another video game coming out too this week.
Budokai for GameCube......

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 03:32 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

kool ill tell my brother that

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 03:37 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote