KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Would you rather.....

Would you rather.....
Started by: lil bitchiness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

Worried Would you rather.....

Here is a kind of a interesting question...

Erm..noone likes being cheated on right? So...what would you rather have your partner tell you after a lifetime of being together:

''I've never cheated on you, but I've never loved you''

or

''I've cheated on you, but I've always loved you''

And there isnt a third option...if you could get any of these two answers, which one would you rather get...and these answers being the truth!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Nov 24th, 2003 at 05:34 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:31 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Then I would rather like to hear that he cheated on me but always loved me then to hear him say that he never cheated on me but never loved me either.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:35 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

i agree, after a lifetime of love to find out that it is unresipricated would just kill a man

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:37 PM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Yeah...same for me! thumb up
But the point this is kind of raising is that, many people leave their partner after they find out that they have been cheated on...but if given this choice, they would pick the love one...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:38 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

but why would they cheat on you if they honestly love you? I suppose the 2nd one, but then I'd have to leave them cuz if they planned to cheat on me they shouldnt have married me

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:43 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Thats the point though...sometimes, lust takes over, people make mistakes, sometimes they dont think....so they sleep with someone else...

I dont mean to sound horrible or anything, but you dnt need to ''love'' someone, to have sex with them....confused

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:46 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I know what you mean, I just dont see why someone would want to do that knowing they'd hurt thier spouse sad

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:00 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I know....sad

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:05 PM
G.P
living bank advertisement

The love one roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:26 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scrappy Doo
Ghost Splatter

Definitly the latter, as long as it isint serious, and I know they do love me, I dont really care what they do.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:14 PM
Scrappy Doo is currently offline Click here to Send Scrappy Doo a Private Message Find more posts by Scrappy Doo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I wouldn't mind the cheating that hard, if I was sure she still loved me and if I was sure it was like a one night stand with someone she'll never meet again after that

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:19 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

No..me neither actually! I know it shoulds really odd, but i wuldnt mind cheating if the person truly loved me, rather than other way arround...confused

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 05:48 PM
silver_tears

Depends with who, and how many times really.
But i prefer to be loved and cheated on if it's once or so then to never be loved, but never be cheated on because then it's like you really are being cheated on and lied to.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:25 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chatcat1313
Restricted

Account Restricted

i don't like boys yet, but i'd rather(in the future) have him say the second one, atleast it's truethful smart

why did the chick cross the road?
i dunno!- i/j

lalala
really bad eggs
drink up me 'earties, yoho, haha

pblt ooh!

go dwarf go dwarf!- lol

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:28 AM
chatcat1313 is currently offline Click here to Send chatcat1313 a Private Message Find more posts by chatcat1313 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

you dont like boys eek! how can you live embarrasment
and the first one is much much worse if you yourself really loved the person sad

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:29 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Oh Silver...big grin

But yeah, i agree with you on that one... but some people perfer however to live i lie i suppose confused

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 05:59 PM
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

If you loved someone you wouldnt cheat on them.

Thats a hard one lil. blink

To all of my KMC Buddies...
I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 06:10 PM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scrappy Doo
Ghost Splatter

quote:
Originally posted by saucybird007
If you loved someone you wouldnt cheat on them.

Thats a hard one lil. blink

Imo its quite possible, theres a diffrence between love and lust, and the latter can form even if the first is present for someone else.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 08:15 PM
Scrappy Doo is currently offline Click here to Send Scrappy Doo a Private Message Find more posts by Scrappy Doo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Oh Silver...big grin

But yeah, i agree with you on that one... but some people perfer however to live i lie i suppose confused

embarrasment

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 08:38 PM
furryman
honky

smile

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 10:28 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote