KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Who here has the flu jab

Who here has the flu jab
Started by: ash007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ash007
Strength and Honour

Miffed Who here has the flu jab

who here has had the flu jab and why?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 05:25 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Flu jab?

The Flu shot you mean?

If that's so...I haven't had a flu shot in many years and I don't get sick.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 05:31 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

sorry on our side of the pond we call it the flu jab--- i think confused
no i haven't ever had one but i am saying if anyone here has

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 05:34 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I've had one before...no big deal IMO, I'm not afraid of needles.

But I've actually seen people get sick from having the shot.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 05:36 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

bwah...i'm vaccinated...no flu for me...i get the shot every year....

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 08:20 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

i cringe at the thought. I hate shots, and I also hate the flu, but i have a strong enough immune system that i don't have to do it... thank god.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 02:42 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

I usually don't get flu shots, but I heard the flu's really bad this year so I got one...I used to be terrified of needles when I was little, but not anymore.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 02:57 AM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I hate the flu so much... Throwing up just makes me feel like I could die... I hate it so much.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 03:31 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I don't get sick hardly ever, atleast not physically.

I get mentally sick all the time.

Right now I'm suffering from depression and denial.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 06:19 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by BingaBonga
I hate the flu so much... Throwing up just makes me feel like I could die... I hate it so much.

you throw up when you have the flu? blink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 10:49 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it's the evil romanian version wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 11:11 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx
you throw up when you have the flu? blink

yes, everytime i've had it, which is three times, I've thrown up... bad bad bad experiences... sick

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:58 PM
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

Because medically I'm classed as one of the risk cases I get a flu jab.

I supposedly have asthma, even though I don't suffer the symtoms anymore. But I like needles so what the hell... stick out tongue

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:15 PM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I've only had the flu three times in my life... one was on vacation.... sad

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:24 PM
NTonks
Crash's Wife

I've only had the flu once.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:58 PM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

The first time I had it was when I went to Florida, my first Real vacation. I was in 2nd grade, and this boy that I sat by threw up right in front of me. I continue to blame him for my awful vacation.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 09:13 PM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

by the way, i hate the idea of it being a "jab"... oh well, I've already had my shot for going into high school, so I don't have to have another one for a while...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 09:15 PM
diegocala
Replicant

I save those shots for the people that need it. I can handle getting sick, although I do turn into quite the baby!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 09:30 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

Ive had loads of Injections. Havent got a clue what they where for though blink

To all of my KMC Buddies...
I loves ya love

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 01:58 PM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

but apparently in the US there is a flu outbreak aren't any of u Americans scared or soemthing

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 01:59 PM