KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cushty Patter

Cushty Patter
Started by: DJ Velocity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DJ Velocity
The one and only

Question Cushty Patter

I am sat here smoking some bullshit hash through a pipe, looking through the messages. The banter on here is f****** topperbig grin
You are all down to earth, and respectful. Very uncommon on message boards. This is the ONLY forum I visit regularly.

I F****** LOVE YOU GUYS

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 02:54 PM
DJ Velocity is currently offline Click here to Send DJ Velocity a Private Message Find more posts by DJ Velocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hash, f*** love... bad combination

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 02:55 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 03:51 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

why does it seem like a bigger and bigger percentage of the members smoke weed, is this becoming some sort of amsterdam-ish hash-cafe? ( and I am wondering why the posts on these forums keep getting weirderroll eyes (sarcastic) )

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 04:19 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I want what he's smokingsmokin'

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 04:43 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DJ Velocity
The one and only

No you don't Tex. It IS crap. £60 an ounce.

BTW mah, so what if I want to mention the fact that I like a smoke occasionally? Read what it says under GDF!!!

"Get to know your fellow posters, and discuss ANYTHING you want." stick out tongue

If you don't like it....... SWIVEL big grin

Last edited by DJ Velocity on Nov 22nd, 2001 at 09:35 AM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2001 09:31 AM
DJ Velocity is currently offline Click here to Send DJ Velocity a Private Message Find more posts by DJ Velocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

£60 an oz!!!! OOhh ehh cheapy cheapy cheap cheap laughing out loud

Got some top notch skunk here though. smokin'

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2001 10:20 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Velocity

BTW mah, so what if I want to mention the fact that I like a smoke occasionally? Read what it says under GDF!!!

"Get to know your fellow posters, and discuss ANYTHING you want." stick out tongue

If you don't like it....... SWIVEL big grin

write whatever you want, man, I was just stating a fact.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2001 04:32 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DJ Velocity
The one and only

mah, matey, I was joking.

How much do you pay for an ounce of skunk Mech? I pay £120 and it's not bad gear! The hash at £60 an ounce is cheaper but its not the same after some cushty skunk. smokin'

Blaze away cool

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2001 04:35 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, common sense dictates that we only discuss anything WITHIN REASON...

That's not a comment on this thread, I just don't want people thinking that absolutely anything goes here; inappropriate threads DO get closed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2001 11:04 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Just ask HH embarrasment

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2001 11:09 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Same as DJ - £120.

Jeepers Tex, you've outdone yourself with that new Bjork pic! Like I said before, there are pictures where she looks as rough as a bears arse. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2001 10:24 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquarius87
How many miles to babylon

hey DJ,stoners live and stoners die in the end we all get high,dont worry about what the critics say,chop up your $60 and make a Jay. smokin'
smile
I have my own Smoko bush.its about 3 mtrs high and has some nice buds growing.
Yah its cool,i try not to smoke to much though,my brain needs to be alert and constantly thinking,pot makes you stupid and absentminded.
Umm about those pics of my cats
Here ya go! wink

Attachment: duncan.jpg
This has been downloaded 24 time(s).

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2001 10:02 PM
Aquarius87 is currently offline Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquarius87

Yah here are the twins
They're sooo cute!

Attachment: twins.jpg
This has been downloaded 25 time(s).

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2001 10:07 PM
Aquarius87 is currently offline Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquarius87

And Leto.....

Attachment: leto.jpg
This has been downloaded 24 time(s).

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2001 10:09 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Sorry guys, but topics on drugs (abuse) will not be tolerated on these boards. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2001 10:28 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote