KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » whom you like most?

whom you like most?
Started by: arwen22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
arwen22

Smile whom you like most?

Who like most for Aragon? Arwen or Eowyn? And why you like her most

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 10:03 PM
arwen22 is currently offline Click here to Send arwen22 a Private Message Find more posts by arwen22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Wrong forum...

Anyways I like Arwen, Eowyn is ok, but I like Arwen better.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 10:04 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Arwen for sure.
She has the exotic goddess look while Eowyn is just so common.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 10:05 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Arwen cos she's hot. I mean, very uncommon looking. (does that sound right?)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 10:11 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Moved too Lord of the rings forum.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 11:50 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

oh god this thread again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!????

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 12:01 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

quote:
Originally posted by fini

Yes, and wasn't Aragorn, Frodo and Sam, Legolas the best? stick out tongue

Oh!! And Merry and Pippin and Gandalf!!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 02:19 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

Arwen is the best!!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:24 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

quote:
Originally posted by fini

I guess so. I like Eowyn. I've finally accepted Arwen, believe it or not. I'm happy Eowyn got Faramir. I think that he's hot in the movie, but not as hot as Aragorn. stick out tongue

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 06:07 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

i like arwen much better...but erm how many times have we seen this thread????

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 06:18 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

omg again roll eyes (sarcastic)
Well, I prefer Eowyn but not for Aragorn... I like her getting Faramir, these two are better...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 07:21 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Eventually someone will close it... but for now... yeah, I like Eowyn and Faramir together, but I wish that they were together more in the movie...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 07:54 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

I always thought Arwen was best....Eowyn to me had a crush on Aragorn, because she admired him, but I don't think she loved him like Arwen!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 08:29 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

Even though it kind of seems like Eowyn would be better for Aragorn than Arwen I think, she doesn't seem like the queen type while Arwen does, and Eowyn and Faramir really are perfect for each other.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 09:28 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

quote:
Originally posted by BingaBonga
I guess so. I like Eowyn. I've finally accepted Arwen, believe it or not. I'm happy Eowyn got Faramir. I think that he's hot in the movie, but not as hot as Aragorn. stick out tongue

I finally accepted Eowyn as potrayed by MO big grin Agree with the Viggo thing. I do like Eomer as potrayed by Karl Urban too.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:21 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

I absolutly think Arwen is great, she is one of my fave chars, and is sooooooo beautiful, I didn't like eowyn in ttt because even though aragorn tells her of arwen she still tries it on, but in the trailer of rotk she seems ok so I'll like her in that.
ARWEN RULES there is so much love between them -and she is much prettier- and aragorn was brought up with the elves so he knows them a lot better and doesn't like the race of man too much.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 07:56 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Arwen, Arwen, Arwen, need I repeat Arwen is made for Aragorn. So much more in the movie than in the book, IMO. Eowyn had a crush not love. There is noone for Eowyn but Faramir. They are so perfect for each other!!!! If Eowyn was with Aragorn she would not be with Faramir, and that is just WRONG!!!!!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:10 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tanathos_Guerre

Arwen for sure i mean man shes so much better than Eowyn no offence to any1

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 10:30 PM
Tanathos_Guerre is currently offline Click here to Send Tanathos_Guerre a Private Message Find more posts by Tanathos_Guerre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

I love Eowyn, I mean, she can offer him so much more,she and he relate so much to eachother, and yes she could be queen, look at her life, she deserves it....
EOWYN EOWYN EOWYN

my soul cries for deliverance
will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 10:35 PM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT is currently offline Click here to Send PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT a Private Message Find more posts by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UEXplorer

Arwen. She sacaraficed an immortal life for him.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:06 AM
UEXplorer is currently offline Click here to Send UEXplorer a Private Message Find more posts by UEXplorer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote