KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Only for the serious,who feels life is depressing?

Only for the serious,who feels life is depressing?
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

Only for the serious,who feels life is depressing?

Not too long ago there was a thread made called General Depression thread which gave me an idea to create THIS thread.I am new here at this site and dont know very many people here even though I registered in september because I really did not start posting on a regular basis till november.The difference between this thread and that thread is this thread is made only for the people who want to come on and discuss their problems or why they feel life is depressing ect and only to be serious about it,where that thread people made jokes about it.Like I said,I dont know very many people here at this site so I figured this would be a good opportunity to get to meet and know more people here and so that we can all maybe share and discuss each others problems with each other.As I mentioned,this thread is only for people who want to be serious,no joking around please,if thats what the thread turns into and people stop being serious about it,I will ask a mod to close this thread.I'll start off by saying I myself usually get depressed mostly around the holidays like right now because the friends I had in high school have now either moved away or gotten married and my best friend is really the only friend I have that I get to see on a regular basis since he lives so close to me and because my other friends are too busy with work and everything.Feel free to join in. sad

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 08:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

generally, I don' feel life is depressing but sometimes it' s bringing me down too
everyone has his or her bad days but there' s always someone around to cheer me up then

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 09:02 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Life is too short to be depressing, I have too much control of things around me to get depressed.

I am I big grin

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 09:19 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

life is made to be a biatch

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 09:32 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Storm
generally, I don' feel life is depressing but sometimes it' s bringing me down too
everyone has his or her bad days but there' s always someone around to cheer me up then

Yeah too often it brings me down,thats why I really like this site because its a site to discuss mostly movies.I go to a lot of movies to get away and escape from reality because its too depressing the way the world really is so I try not to think about it.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 09:35 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

you have to try and see the lots of bright sides life has too

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 09:42 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
life is made to be a biatch

life is what u make it chief

if you think your lifes shitty then it is..make it better like i do lol

*Ladies...my anti depressent*

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 09:48 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I'm not depressed, saddened and disheartened but not depressed, thankfully i dont get depressed as such. My problem is I'm frustrated, trapped in place I really dont want to be and I'm tired of waiting for the next oportunity to ride the waves out. At the moment it looks like my marriage could be on the rocks and well to be honest I'm f***ed off about it! It's my 2nd marriage and after my first failed I promised myself that I wouldnt do it again and hey I broke a promise I made to myself and now its coming back to haunt me.
Anyway thanks for giving me this chance to vent a little steam.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 09:53 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I know there' s a lot of pain and misery in the world and I dont' close my eyes for it... I' m not blind for it. But I would seize every minute... look at life and really see it... live it... and never give it back!

Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 09:54 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

Good words Storm that's generally my outlook on life, but occasionally it just overwhelms me a little and it makes me feel sad sad

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 09:55 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I think we all get overwhelmed by it from time to time

Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 10:01 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

sad yes sad

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 10:03 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 10:06 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh blimey...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 10:09 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Hmm not so good, for at the moment the sad things are taking my breath away sad

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 10:10 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

*raises hands in despair*
*sigh*

Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 10:12 PM
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Oh blimey...

haha

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 10:18 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
*raises hands in despair*
*sigh*

Hey thats my despair your throwing about stick out tongue wink

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 10:27 PM
Mr Parker

quote:
you have to try and see the lots of bright sides life has too

Yeah we do have those thankfully.Sometimes when I'm in a good mood I'll look at the sky and really be able to appreciate it.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 10:32 PM
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Baylin
I'm not depressed, saddened and disheartened but not depressed, thankfully i dont get depressed as such. My problem is I'm frustrated, trapped in place I really dont want to be and I'm tired of waiting for the next oportunity to ride the waves out. At the moment it looks like my marriage could be on the rocks and well to be honest I'm f***ed off about it! It's my 2nd marriage and after my first failed I promised myself that I wouldnt do it again and hey I broke a promise I made to myself and now its coming back to haunt me.
Anyway thanks for giving me this chance to vent a little steam.

Yeah I hear you.Thats exactly how I feel,trapped in a place I really dont want to be.It was always my goal that by the time I was 25 I would be rich and be able to move where I want to,here I am in my late 20's and I'm STILL poor trapped in a place I dont want to be and want to forget. sad

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 10:36 PM