KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The OFFICIAL "Football Fans" Forum

What is your favorite NFL football team?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Patriots 5 29.41%
Colts 0 0%
Chiefs 0 0%
Packers 2 11.76%
Rams 0 0%
Eagles 0 0%
49ers 2 11.76%
Titans 2 11.76%
Cowboys 0 0%
Other 6 35.29%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The OFFICIAL "Football Fans" Forum
Started by: GangusGrievous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Warning The OFFICIAL "Football Fans" Forum

Hello. Im an ordinary Joe that is here to talk about Foozball. Any football fans out there?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:04 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

alho I'm a belgian I like the rams and the patriots (didnt they plat together in the superbowl two years ago?)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 08:09 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

bwah..american football...don't forget to specify.stick out tongue
real football is what you chaps call soccer wink

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 08:10 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Damn Straight!! BIRMINGHAM CITY!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:08 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Boy
Kevski

BARRY TOWN!!!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/throughsolace
Through Solace- The Stand out in March 08 on Holdfast Records

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:12 PM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

NE PATS ALL THE WAY!!! big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:12 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Pfft, I thought it was about real football. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:33 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Nope, that fake american stuff

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:33 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metallicachick
::RaWr::

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS ALL THE WAY! WHOOP WHOOP!

Made by Darth Revan! Thanks a bunch! happy

reading OvErLy ObSeSsEd WiTh HaRrY pOtTeR reading

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 01:06 AM
metallicachick is currently offline Click here to Send metallicachick a Private Message Find more posts by metallicachick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i also thought it was a football thread, americans call it soccor which really annoyz me.

but since v r talkin bout AMERICAN FOOTBALL my favourite team is houseon texans. they have played well since they started only 2 years, and they have a cool quarterback, david carr. in 5 yearz they will b championz

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 06:44 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

*puts on a british accent*
Oh dear! And here I was thinking we would talk about the football you play with two goalies and such!
The drama!
*goes to drink some cup of tea*

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:47 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:26 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Okaland Radiers!!!!!!! all the way G

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 07:29 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

the cleveland browns...*runs for her life*

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 07:30 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
*puts on a british accent*
Oh dear! And here I was thinking we would talk about the football you play with two goalies and such!
The drama!
*goes to drink some cup of tea*

LOL dude thats kind of mean LOL

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 07:36 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

laughing out loud u shuld run if u like the browns
although i will be running with u cus i like the giants embarrasment

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 07:36 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

OO u fing europeines stick out tongue this is what we call a real sport which is american football i mean whats so hard about kicking a ball the size of a basketball into a net that is 30 feet long blink

But ne way my favorite team is the Great Green Bay Packers too bad the ****** ass eagles got lucky and beat them because they would have won the superbowle for sure. GO Green Bay

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 07:46 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

american football is our rugby only american have to wear padding and helmets unlike rugby players who use brute strength and get the hell beat out of them.

Football needs skill and a net isn't 30 feet long with a football the size of a basketball net.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 07:56 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Rugby compares to american football for sure but there are many differnt things that are differnt about it rugby has like 2 rules as long as noone dies your ok but football is way more complicated with stragic plays and rules. and of course we are going to wear pads do you know how fast the players would get hurt by playing with plays that are meant for hitting people when they dont know it rugby is more like a free for all but i still give it tremoundous respect. i dont with soccer the only thing hard about that is the running that would just get tiring and old

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 07:59 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Although American football players can tackle above the waist, which isn't the case with rugby.

But I agree with the no-padding point. Check out most rugby players, they've got bust-up faces and cauliflower ears. eek!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 08:01 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote