KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » School ID Cards

School ID Cards
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

School ID Cards

We have to wear ID Cards outside of our cloths and like have them on lanrades or what ever. Or else we get a detention now dont you find this stupid because really they dont check if its ur id card as long as they see one they are happy. But u get a detention if its even in ur pocket that is so riduculus and really if someones was not supposed to be in the school i doubt that they would care if someone would ask for a id card they would just do what they wannted.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 06:28 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

We have student IDs but we don't wear them on us at all no
They are just useless unless you wanna use the computers in the labs big grin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 06:31 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

That sounds a little harsh, but no doubt they're thinking of your safety.

I need an ID card to enter my Uni, there's an automatic reader which you flash your card too and walk through a turnstile.

A few weeks ago they'd had an IT problem and all the cards were barred, but I knew nothing of all this as I'm only a part-timer. So I walk into Uni one afternoon to hand in a paper, I flash my ID and go to walk through the turnstile, and do a waist-high clothesline on myself cus the thing wouldn't let me in. Bloody thing almost did some damage to little mech. eek!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 06:33 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

We also have student ID cards that consit of our pitcure, name and unique ID number we need our cards to take out library books.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 06:34 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

laughing out loudeek! thats just shocking

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 06:35 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Oh and another thing, those bloody ID pictures are never flattering.

First one I had was too sqaushed, so I looked really fat. The second was too long so I looked even more lanky than I already do. This years is perfectly proportioned, but the colours all messed up; there's way too much red in it, I look like I've received third degree burns all over my face. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 06:39 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Our school is exactly like yours, D.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 07:27 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by mechmoggy
That sounds a little harsh, but no doubt they're thinking of your safety.

I need an ID card to enter my Uni, there's an automatic reader which you flash your card too and walk through a turnstile.

A few weeks ago they'd had an IT problem and all the cards were barred, but I knew nothing of all this as I'm only a part-timer. So I walk into Uni one afternoon to hand in a paper, I flash my ID and go to walk through the turnstile, and do a waist-high clothesline on myself cus the thing wouldn't let me in. Bloody thing almost did some damage to little mech. eek!

hahaha laughing

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 07:37 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Oh, my school has those too. I just blacked it all out with permanent marker like a month ago, no one's noticed big grin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 07:54 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

We have to carry school IDs, but we only have to have them on us, so mine's usually stashed away in my backpack. They supposedly check IDs at my school (they always say they're going to) but they never do...you only really need them for checking out books from the library or to use the computers.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 09:49 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

my schools id cards are usless. we need them for NOTHING. to get in a dance they ask our name and id number. then if we want i book and we dont have our id all we need to do is tell them our id number. and thats it. so mine is retarded.

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 11:22 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I like my school ID, I can use it to pay for cokes and chips in the vending machines!

No more smelly quarters for Tex! raver

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 11:39 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Thats Tight!!
I have to carry around lots of quarters, for sodas and for the city bus.
WE have to have our Id's on us at all times but they can be stashed wherever.
The only time we have to use them is when we have an unshedualed period and we need them to get off campus early.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 01:04 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

At my school our ID's are useless, unless you go to the burrito place a couple blocks away for lunch sometimes they won't give you a discount unless you show it to them

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 02:06 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScottsLover
I love Cyclops!

i dont even bring mines to school. hell, if i loose it nothing will happen.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 03:54 AM
ScottsLover is currently offline Click here to Send ScottsLover a Private Message Find more posts by ScottsLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

If we lose ours, we get locked in the basement and are never heard from again.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:30 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

we've also got id's but we're only asked for them when we enter school...and not even that always....however, every now and then a teacher who "woke up on the wrong side of the bed" starts shouting and asking to se it, and if u haven't got it....weell..

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 09:27 AM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

My school never had true ID cards.

The ones we had were just construction paper with the school logo and our names written on them with a pen, plus they were laminated.

We only needed them for the library that no one used.

If we lost the card however, we would have to pay a few buck for a replacement...for god's sake, it was just a paper with a logo and my name.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 09:30 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

That's kinda pathetic.....paper?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:23 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yeah

My school was cheap when it came to that.

But we HAD to have a useless fountain in the school yard.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:24 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote