KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Something wierd

Something wierd
Started by: DBZFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Something wierd

I got this one thing from an old lady saying:

My name is Betty Dugan and I am under the influence of a secret drug given to me by the FBI that they use to investigate murder cases. The reason they give me this secret drug is to get ideas from my mind and then they torture my mind secretly.

What do you guys think of this? I think this is very freecky, the rest is just about her having an AA degree.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 07:20 PM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

She sounds schizophrenic to me, although I'm no psychologist.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 11:46 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

An email or a letter or something, right? Sounds like a not-old lady to me...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 01:47 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

She came up to the door and just handed it to me.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 01:53 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

ohh... well... it still very well could've been a scam... Like somebody hired the first old lady they could find to hand out their letter thing...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 02:24 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

That's strange blink Perhaps it's a cold joke? messed

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:06 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady T
fighter

that crazy i would have not taken the letter

Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind.
Leonardo da Vinci

Old Post May 20th, 2004 08:17 PM
lady T is currently offline Click here to Send lady T a Private Message Find more posts by lady T Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

and you took it ...i was always told never to take anything of strangers esply old peopel

Old Post May 20th, 2004 08:41 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady T
fighter

yeah old ppl are crazy Happy Dance wacko but funny to

Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind.
Leonardo da Vinci

Old Post May 20th, 2004 09:19 PM
lady T is currently offline Click here to Send lady T a Private Message Find more posts by lady T Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

You got to love crazy people

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post May 20th, 2004 11:51 PM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BabiGurl4life

That's weird but i wouldnt put it past the FBI!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 09:36 PM
BabiGurl4life is currently offline Click here to Send BabiGurl4life a Private Message Find more posts by BabiGurl4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Re: Something wierd

quote:
Originally posted by DBZFan
I got this one thing from an old lady saying:

My name is Betty Dugan and I am under the influence of a secret drug given to me by the FBI that they use to investigate murder cases. The reason they give me this secret drug is to get ideas from my mind and then they torture my mind secretly.

What do you guys think of this? I think this is very freecky, the rest is just about her having an AA degree.

If they are secretly torturing her mind, then how come she knew about it?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 09:42 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slybaghouse
A breath of fresh air

Did this old woman have on a rainbow wig and a shirt that said "kick me in the nutz"? wacko

- Winston Churchill

Old Post May 25th, 2004 09:42 PM
Slybaghouse is currently offline Click here to Send Slybaghouse a Private Message Find more posts by Slybaghouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by Slybaghouse
Did this old woman have on a rainbow wig and a shirt that said "kick me in the nutz"? wacko

roll eyes (sarcastic) I would never go around giving out envelopes.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 09:58 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slybaghouse
A breath of fresh air

Errrrrr and I thought I had this case solved!

- Winston Churchill

Old Post May 25th, 2004 10:02 PM
Slybaghouse is currently offline Click here to Send Slybaghouse a Private Message Find more posts by Slybaghouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Weird messed

Old Post May 25th, 2004 10:05 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Maybe the letter or note, whatever it was...had some kind of poison on it, and when you touched it you were doomed to die!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:42 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Or turn into a Lilt Lady eek!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:44 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

...who must go around handing out copy cat notes, just like her.

I bet she was once named Frank and was 18 years old.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:45 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

HEY! My name is Frank! eek!

No, not really. no

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 05:19 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote