KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I have a problem :'(

I have a problem :'(
Started by: Melani

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Melani
<3

Worried I have a problem :'(

guys i have a problem... a really big one..i have been really depressed lately and the only way i can seem to over come it is I cut into my arm, and i cant seem to stop.. i dont want to stop but i know its wrong to do and you guys are real friends to me so i thought i should tell u to see if you can help me, please :'( sad embarrasment sad its not that bad like i dont cut deep but, i like how it feels and i cant stop i just started to do this yesterday, so please help me if you can sad

Attachment: picture 3.jpg
This has been downloaded 198 time(s).

Old Post May 20th, 2004 08:42 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

your going to have to just stop, i know it is hard to but you must

whya re you depressed, sometimes the best way to clear it up is to talk about it, and i always have an ear to spare smile

*hugs* just try to cheer up and remember fr every one thing or person that upsets you there are hundreds of things and people which make you happy smile
and they are the things worth dwelling on big grin

Im Back happy

Old Post May 20th, 2004 08:46 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I've never gotten so far as to cutting myself, but I'm in a state of depression occasionally. Whenever I think of suicide or anything remotely similar, just think of your friends, your family, and all that life ahead of you...wink and things will be fine, trust me.

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 08:47 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

OMG! mel...whatever is troubling really is not that bad...depression is just something that happens to all of us, but the way to get out of it is to realize that it cannot take hold of your life...my god, your young and beautiful, you've yet to realize your full potential...

if it's family or friends or even peer pressure, ultimately you must decided what is best for you in order to be happy...please do not do that to yourself...it is very sad and worrisome when one does things like that... sad

Old Post May 20th, 2004 08:51 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

smile ^^ i think feanor can smell controverial threads a mile off

feanor for mod, whos with me smile

Im Back happy

Old Post May 20th, 2004 08:54 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

melani...i'll be here for you...

try to remind urself of times when you didn't feel so depressed...and take yourself back to that time and place, then think of all your frinds here on the forum...ect, always know that your life dosn't have to be bad, it can be very good...and sometimes life seems to sway towards the bad side. THINK OF PIPPEN!

....Some people just don't understand...and its hard to make them...and its easier to just give up...and be miserable,...but there is something beter waiting, if you just give it a try...there's a biger picture, you just need to see...open your eyes to whats realy happening,...don't let your self tell yourself that everything is bad...and when that starts to happen catch yourself...and make it stop...make your thoughts stop...and your actions stop...

Old Post May 20th, 2004 08:55 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

sauron: get raz to listen to you and it might work wink

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 08:56 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melani
<3

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
I've never gotten so far as to cutting myself, but I'm in a state of depression occasionally. Whenever I think of suicide or anything remotely similar, just think of your friends, your family, and all that life ahead of you...wink and things will be fine, trust me.

yes i cant think of that though, i dislike my family and half my friends are not relly friends anymore like my family.. my dad is gone and all my mom does is yell at me and embarass(sp) me like if i dont do something she wants she`ll say she will go out side naked!!!!! and take me with her I tell her to stop and that it makes me uncomfertble but she dosent care about me, no one does. sad sad sad

Old Post May 20th, 2004 08:57 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

quote:
Originally posted by Smodden
melani...i'll be here for you...
when the wind starts to blow, i'll be here for you, like i been there before....

laughing

spear- we both know raz wouldnt listen to me stick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post May 20th, 2004 08:58 PM
The Inkeeper

melani- we do smile

Im Back happy

Old Post May 20th, 2004 08:59 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by Melani
...but she dosent care about me, no one does. sad sad sad

I know this is gonna sound a bit corny, coming from someone who you've probably never even heard of, much less know...but I can betcha that there are plenty of people who do care. Hell, even I care! I don't even know you! I can't stand to see people like this sad I've been there myself. Things seem hopeless now, but think of it as karma or an equilibrium; for all the dips in your life, there'll be peaks, and its those peaks worth living for.

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 09:01 PM
Fëanor

quote:
Originally posted by Melani
yes i cant think of that though, i dislike my family and half my friends are not relly friends anymore like my family.. my dad is gone and all my mom does is yell at me and embarass(sp) me like if i dont do something she wants she`ll say she will go out side naked!!!!! and take me with her I tell her to stop and that it makes me uncomfertble but she dosent care about me, no one does. sad sad sad

there are times when we all must make sacrafices so that we can have what little peace there is for us...unfortunately i cannot give you the answers for family problems...ignoring it won't make it go away, arguing about it makes it worse...you can always to not react to whatever your mom is doing as if it didn't bother you...people do things that are beyond sensability so that they can get a rise out of you...once they reallize you're not reacting to their idiotic antics you'll soon find less of it...it's like a bratty child, ignore their tantrums they stop...

as for your friends, then they're not your friends at all...quantity doesn't make for quality...find one you trust the most without confiding so much of yourself that they go...oooookaaaaaaaaay...

quote:
Originally posted by Sauron
smile ^^ i think feanor can smell controverial threads a mile off

feanor for mod, whos with me smile

laughing ...cheeky

Old Post May 20th, 2004 09:08 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

not being cheeky but a friend of a friend used to cut himself to grab attention....you arnt doing that are you?

slicing and dicing isnt the way man,

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 20th, 2004 09:17 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

aww Mel sad sad
I hate seeing people like this... well, people I like, that is

If you know me in real life, I have a real, hot temper, and I feel murderous when I'm angry, but even I don't agree with cutting yourself... I'm afraid of sharp objects ((oh there goes another one for Spear roll eyes (sarcastic) ))

I don't think it could be that serious that you have to resort to physically hurting yourself... and even if it may seem so, the best way to take out your anger is on someone else shifty not yourself

But, I'm in no position at the moment to be giving anyone advice on a topic like this wink

Old Post May 20th, 2004 09:30 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by Tassie
I'm afraid of sharp objects

eek!

I'll be good angel

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 09:33 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

lol nice sig tassie

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 20th, 2004 09:34 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

sorry, double post messed

slow computer roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Tassie on May 20th, 2004 at 09:42 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2004 09:35 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

wink you said that already

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 09:36 PM
Tassie

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
eek!

I'll be good angel

why do I never believe you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 20th, 2004 09:45 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

Because I'm oh so loveable happy Like a marshmallow! eek!

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 09:45 PM