KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Useless Talents and Obsessive Habits

Useless Talents and Obsessive Habits
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

Useless Talents and Obsessive Habits

OKay, I can do a variety of barks, meows, coos and other useless noises. I also write the same thing over and over again on post-it notes and then save them in my desk..

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 11:53 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I tell people what I really think and feel about them whn they annoy me. I am kind of obsessed with music

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 01:18 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I have this obsessive posting habit.

I was also a talented side drummer. It was one of the only things I ever had ANY natural talent in, and I have to say it is pretty useless, all things considered.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 01:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

being a smarth mouth havent got me anywhere besides into trouble with teachers at school.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 01:58 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

side drummer?..what's that?

fint, with your smart mouth and knowledge of music you would probably be the Music Geek on Beat the Geeks.. Should I send in your mullet pic?.. They'd probably go for it but you've got to regrow the hair.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 04:20 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

posting

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 04:41 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

got in a little "trouble" at work today, one of our regulare customer, a real jerk, was playing the slot machine.
He had a good run and won around $1000.
And here it starts, his winnings are in coins and he wanted me to change them into bills. Well I didnt want to do it and we have full right to deny those exchanges. He starting to raise his voice calling me stuff, so I just smiled and then ignored him. It was closing time anyway. He went on an on about what difficult jerk I was. On his question about what he was gonna do with al his coins he added if I thought he had a motherf****** huge fat ass piggy bank at home. To which I replied I dont want to discuss his wife. evil face He said he was gonna take this up with my boss first thing Monday morning. Already looking forward to Monday morning I m gonna love this.
big grin

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 08:58 PM
yerssot

and when will you get your new job? wink

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 09:00 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadyEowyn
found

he deserved it. bragging about all his money!

i tend to lie and then say i lied and then lie that i said that i lied. its a continuous pattern

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 09:04 PM
LadyEowyn is currently offline Click here to Send LadyEowyn a Private Message Find more posts by LadyEowyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

eek! Well, I'm shocked fint...don't really know what to say now laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 09:26 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Side drumming? You know, like in Revolutionary or Napoleonic war films; the drummers in uniform who play with the army into battle. That's side drumming. Not the battle part of course, that's extra.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 09:40 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hmmmmmmmmm..sounds very empirical, Ush.. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 09:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It certainly is. I could go on for bloody ages about it.

I believe Raz posted a pic of me in uniform about half a year back, drum and all.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 09:49 PM
Dim
Creativity

Ah..Ush..so stanchly British.. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 09:54 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And you love it.

I am surprised you don't remember the pic.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 09:57 PM
yerssot

*starts looking in old threads for the pic*

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 09:58 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadyEowyn
found

i saw it

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:01 PM
LadyEowyn is currently offline Click here to Send LadyEowyn a Private Message Find more posts by LadyEowyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Probably doesn't work any more; most of those old links are broken.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 10:01 PM
LanceWindu

My useless talents and obsessive habits include:

Biting nails
Air guitar (I'm really good at it. I just can't play a real one)
Air Drums (Same thing as above)
Singing to my favorite songs
I can put my feet behind my head
I watch too much T.V.
Posting
Star Wars Watching

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 03:06 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

*finti gets in line behind ToMacco for unemployment*

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 03:11 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote