KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Wow Canadians are <insert angry word here>

Wow Canadians are <insert angry word here>
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

Wow Canadians are <insert angry word here>

Wow I went up to canada a few weekends ago with some friends (we live in the states). I must say..they are some of the biggest jerks up there. We were at a resteraunt and people just seemed to give us dirty looks. Even the waiters there werent polite or anything. We tried to call him over he would just avoid us on purpose. People obviously knew we were from the states since some of my friends had on college jackets. There were more things that happened to us but we mostly just got a bad vibe.

Now I know im going to get flamed by people saying NOT ALL CANADAIANS ARE LIKE THATT GRR!!!. but w/e there were very few cool people where we went.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:26 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

You will find that there are rude people in every country you go to. Ignorance is everywhere.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:45 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

I was in canada last week (and Im american too), I didnt get any disrespect blink

people were kinda patronizing towards americans some of the time though, but I was kinda expecting that.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:49 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

We (Canadians) are, for the most part, well mannered and respecting of others. There are the odd exceptions to the rules, but there is an exception to every rule.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:53 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The only time I can think of when Canadians go bad is in a Hockey Game.

btw-is Hockey night in Canada still showing on tv? I haven't watch Don in ages!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:59 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by Lil' Backfire
You will find that there are rude people in every country you go to. Ignorance is everywhere.

I wouldnt have minded if it were just a few people but it seemed like 90% of the people didnt like us lol and its not like we did anything wrong.

Also I read a statistic that said 40% of all canadian children are taught to hate americans?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 10:01 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I was in Canada for a few weeks a couple of years back, I found the locals extremely nice and friendly.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 10:26 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've been to Canada several times, and never experienced anything out of the ordinary. I've actually met some of the nicest people in the world there.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 10:29 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

^me too...theyre really kind overthere yes

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 10:30 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

canadians are normal people

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 10:35 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I wouldn't go that far.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 10:38 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Re: Wow Canadians are <insert angry word here>

quote:
Originally posted by KidRock
Wow I went up to canada a few weekends ago with some friends (we live in the states). I must say..they are some of the biggest jerks up there. We were at a resteraunt and people just seemed to give us dirty looks. Even the waiters there werent polite or anything. We tried to call him over he would just avoid us on purpose. People obviously knew we were from the states since some of my friends had on college jackets. There were more things that happened to us but we mostly just got a bad vibe.

Now I know im going to get flamed by people saying NOT ALL CANADAIANS ARE LIKE THATT GRR!!!. but w/e there were very few cool people where we went.

Everyone hates Americans now, thank your president and get used to it babe!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 10:47 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

When I visited there lots of people seemed to hate america

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 11:09 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

the usa has little or no respect in the world.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 11:19 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Who cares what Canadians think? They're Canadian, they're just following the current trend of disliking everything about America.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 11:32 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

kid rock was made that canadians didnt like him. no he doesnt like canadians. what does all this hate solve?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 11:35 PM
The Rover

No, they weren't being mean-they feared he might invade us. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:15 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by bardock
the usa has little or no respect in the world.

And the usa has little or no respect FOR the world. no expression

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:31 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by MC Mike
And the usa has little or no respect FOR the world. no expression

Yet were sending millions of dollars to fight aids in africa...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And if canadians have no respect for Americans forget them. Its not like there country is anything special in the world. Do they even have an army lol or just there 1st cavalry division of moose riders.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:43 AM
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

I was in Canada a year ago, never had any problems AYE.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:52 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote