KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Brits, have you noticed this?

Brits, have you noticed this?
Started by: Creechuur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Brits, have you noticed this?

"Prozac Discovered In Britain's Drinking Water Supply
August 08, 2004

British authorities have found trace amounts of the anti-depressant Prozac in the country's drinking water supply, according to a report in the Observer Sunday newspaper.

The observer reports that environmentalists are "deeply alarmed", that the anti-depressant is being used in such large quantities that it is finding its way into the water supply.

The actual amount of Prozac in Britain's water supply remains unknown at this time. However, the Observer reports that The government's Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) indicated the small amounts found are so 'watered down' that they are unlikely to pose a health risk.

However, an Environment Agency's report concluded Prozac could be potentially toxic in the water table, the Observer reported.

Some experts feel Prozac can have a negative impact on human reproduction."

So, have you UK citizens felt calmer lately, less anxious?

laughing

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 06:29 PM
Creechuur is currently offline Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

omg what area ... or do i just drive round til i see people high as a kite

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 06:45 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Many fish in America's rivers and lakes are full of Prozac and birth control pills! eek!

It's true! yes

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 07:10 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

weird....

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 07:11 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

cant be bad.....stop people bitching all day hopefully

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 07:15 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

yup every1 will be friends and all happy and really really scary

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 07:29 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Re: Brits, have you noticed this?

quote:
Originally posted by Creechuur
"Prozac Discovered In Britain's Drinking Water Supply
August 08, 2004

British authorities have found trace amounts of the anti-depressant Prozac in the country's drinking water supply, according to a report in the Observer Sunday newspaper.

The observer reports that environmentalists are "deeply alarmed", that the anti-depressant is being used in such large quantities that it is finding its way into the water supply.

The actual amount of Prozac in Britain's water supply remains unknown at this time. However, the Observer reports that The government's Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) indicated the small amounts found are so 'watered down' that they are unlikely to pose a health risk.

However, an Environment Agency's report concluded Prozac could be potentially toxic in the water table, the Observer reported.

Some experts feel Prozac can have a negative impact on human reproduction."

So, have you UK citizens felt calmer lately, less anxious?

laughing

Oh I dont drink water from the tap anyway but i have feeling rather...good lately! cool

laughing out loud

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 07:35 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

laughing

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 07:36 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i am neva happy sad

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 07:38 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

I've always been a high happy slightly out of sorts person - I dont think its prozac though.... messed

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 07:42 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

lol some people are just born that way

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 07:48 PM
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

oh i didn't know that

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 08:04 PM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Must be BS - If that were true I'd be nicer to y'all.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 08:09 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Re: Re: Brits, have you noticed this?

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Oh I dont drink water from the tap anyway but i have feeling rather...good lately! cool

laughing out loud

well, unless its Coca Cola bottled water.. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 08:39 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

oh well doesn't bother me

been drinking mineral water for years now smart

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 11:00 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I stopped drinking the tap water after I read this and now I'm feeling all depressed erm

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 11:55 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

awwww .. beta be filling up wit tap water then

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 12:07 PM
CherryWings
I See Hell In Your Eyes

Hey i thought it was the vimto... must've bin all the water ive bin mixin wit it. dya think that water filters help? if so ill go buy 1. lol. but im not gonna die right?

http://www.knightfight.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=63016104

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 01:17 PM
CherryWings is currently offline Click here to Send CherryWings a Private Message Find more posts by CherryWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

yes you'll die a horrible death.....

of course not, dont you think there'd be alot of strange deaths in the paper if it killed you?

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 01:30 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

and least they'll die happy

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 01:51 PM