KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Breastfeeding.....

Breastfeeding.....
Started by: shellie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Question Breastfeeding.....

Is it a mothers right to feed her baby anywhere she wants ?

How modest should she be about it ?

In your opinion , what age should she wean her baby from breastfeeding ?

Its been the topic of discussion among the women in my family . Please share your thoughts with me on breastfeeding . I could use some fresh opinions .

made by Scribble

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 11:03 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

not anywhere confused eg church is not the best place erm

and i think that child can be feeded till it has year or sumth. from biological piont of view it is better to feed kids longer, they are more healthy then erm

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 11:16 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Err... what an interesting topic. Maybe we should get a women's forum around here... wink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 11:23 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well if you have a nice rack you can feed wherever you want

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 12:16 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Rack of lamb?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:14 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I'd like to say anywhere they want, but sometimes, i don't like seeing a woman breastfeed while I'm eating. I know that's not really fair, and I can live with them doing it in public....but sometimes it just makes me uneasy.

Dunno when they should start breast feeding. I guess...before their teeth show up.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:20 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea, I dont want ugly women breast feeding in public

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:23 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You don't want ugly women, period, methinks.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:26 PM
jinXed by JaNx

who really gives a shit? If witnessing breast feeding is enough to soil your childs mind, then i got news for you, his mind was going to get soiled sooner than later,and he is a pussy bit*ch that should die so he doesnt contribute to the dumbasses of the world. If your an adult and you dont have the will power to pul your attention away from a mother feeding her child, and you are annoyed by it, then you need to join that child who's mind was ruined just by seeing a mother feeding her child

However like slip pointed out, if your an Ugly ogre with saggy t1ts that can give men a nightmare and turn them off of sex for a month, then you need to go lurk in the shadows when you feed your child.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:48 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Language, RR! No need for that.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:52 PM
jinXed by JaNx

yeah sorry, seems i have been more rageful than remorseful lately

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 03:02 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You sound more remorseful now... smile

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 03:05 PM
jinXed by JaNx

aww... god dammit

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 03:08 PM
queeq
Chaos

No, it kinda suits you. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 03:09 PM
jinXed by JaNx

mad whats that supposed to mean? are you callin me a chic? cuz if you are mad

ahh screw it have a drink on me beer rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 03:14 PM
Linkalicious

can you two stop flirting for like 6 seconds and stay on topic? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 03:16 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

What topic? breastfeeding? I mean if you really want to talk about a subject that no one has any interest in, and is about interesting as me telling you about me trying to make my pubic hair grow at will, then ok. Lend us a view of your's on the subject. or we could do somthing more entertaining and have a beer beer beer beer

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 03:26 PM
Linkalicious

nah, i just wanted to point out that you two were like....flirting. laughing

Just read your last 3 or 4 posts....it's actually quite funny.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 03:27 PM
jinXed by JaNx

embarrasment do you think queeq noticed? embarrasment laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 03:31 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Breast are for guys to drool over.....not for babies

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 03:34 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote