KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ghosts/demons/angels/real Or Fake

Ghosts/demons/angels/real Or Fake
Started by: blackwidowlover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blackwidowlover
RedOnBlack I WarnButOnce

Shocked Ghosts/demons/angels/real Or Fake

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS !!!!! I actually have some ghost stories of my own.
what about you??

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 03:43 AM
blackwidowlover is currently offline Click here to Send blackwidowlover a Private Message Find more posts by blackwidowlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackwidowlover
RedOnBlack I WarnButOnce

I once heard my upstairs door open and slam before
I was all alone
really creapy

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 03:46 AM
blackwidowlover is currently offline Click here to Send blackwidowlover a Private Message Find more posts by blackwidowlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

That's happened to me many times. But it has to do with the flow of air in my room and the house. It is not evidence of a ghost.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 04:24 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackwidowlover
RedOnBlack I WarnButOnce

but I had closed the door all the way closed and the windows weren't even open

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 04:28 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

That happens to me all the time. It's just a ghust of air. It can still happen when the windows are shut. Perfectly normal.

You probably didn't close your door 100%, so it wasn't clicked shut.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 04:31 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papaumau
Man of the world

Sleep Ghosts/demons/angels/real Or Fake

Well...it all depends:

It depends on whether you were either under the influence of hallucinatory substances or you were suffering from a bipolar condition.

In both of these conditions you will see ghosts, demons, and angels very easily.

If you were sane and sober and you STILL saw them then you are right...they were real ! ( At least to you they were ! ). wink

Click my sig'-pic' to go to my forum
and attached consumer website

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 02:30 PM
Papaumau is currently offline Click here to Send Papaumau a Private Message Find more posts by Papaumau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: Ghosts/demons/angels/real Or Fake

quote:
Originally posted by blackwidowlover
DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS !!!!! I actually have some ghost stories of my own.
what about you??

Yeah to a certain extend I believe that ghosts exist. I'm not very frighten of Ghosts I'm more frighten of Humans which have been proven time after time that they are far more dangerous than any ghost out there.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 02:39 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did anyone see that episode of Six Feet Under where a truck full of blow up dolls filled with helium accidentally opened up because the guys packing it were playing around and all these sex dolls started floating away. Then a bible freak listening to a sermon on the radio saw them and she tought it was the rapture so she got out of her car and ran towards them and got run over in traffic?

It's my favorite death scene from that show...it was absolutly brilliant. (For those who don't know, it's a show about a family that runs a funeral home and every episode begins with the death of someone who ends up in their home)

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 03:01 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote