KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 9/11 3 years ago

9/11 3 years ago
Started by: bardock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

9/11 3 years ago

a moment of silence for are slain country men and women

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:22 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Im Back happy

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:23 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

it seems like yesterday...and im serious, i cant believe it has been 3 years since then..

no

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:30 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

time flies

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:31 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i remeber exactly where i was. iwas in homeroom then a teacher bolted in screaming "turn on the tv the towers have been attacked".

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:33 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I was at work

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:34 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

I was at school. All a sudden a bunch of kid's parent took them home and we were just like, "...Huh?" Because they didn't exactly tell us what was really happening.

made by lana

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:37 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

there was alot of cunfusion some teachers just let us watch tv the whole class to see what was going on but the news didnt see to know very much that early on.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:40 PM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian_Rikku
I was at school. All a sudden a bunch of kid's parent took them home and we were just like, "...Huh?" Because they didn't exactly tell us what was really happening.

me too....exactly the same thing

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:43 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papaumau
Man of the world

A sad day....NEVER to be forgotten !

Click my sig'-pic' to go to my forum
and attached consumer website

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:50 PM
Papaumau is currently offline Click here to Send Papaumau a Private Message Find more posts by Papaumau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I was in computer class, and someone over the loudspeaker said a plane clipped the Towers. Not the first time the wing of a plane has claipped the Towers, so I thought nothing of it. I didn't know what was going on until I got home. Damn, I hate my school.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:52 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

I was in history, one of the teachers came in and whispered into my history teachers ear something. He sent us home without a reason.
I got in the house...sat down and was given my dinner.

My mum looked dishevelled (sp)
I asked what was wrong
and she showed me.

I was only 11 at the time, but i can remember everything, i can remember the feeling, i can remember the looks on the survivors faces, i can remember the firemen running in, the pople jumping from windows, the towers eventually crumbling.
I remember the palestines on TV dancing in the street, burning not just the american flag, but the flag of St George too.

I remember the look on bushs face when it was whispered to him, the look that mirrored that of my history teachers

It was a horrible horrible day and my heart goes out to those who lost a loved one, friend or a relative in the attack

Im Back happy

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:57 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

"a moment of silence" ?

As a mark of respect i'm going to not post again at all today - it's not a day for frivolity or argument.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:57 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

me too

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 04:00 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

quote:
Originally posted by Papaumau
A sad day....NEVER to be forgotten !

Very true.

made by lana

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 04:22 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by bardock
i remeber exactly where i was. iwas in homeroom then a teacher bolted in screaming "turn on the tv the towers have been attacked".

me too, i was in math class in 5th grade, and then the intercom came on and told us to go to our homerooms, and then some other teacher told us what happened.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 04:25 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

sad

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 04:35 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

To us, they didnt say much about what happened. I don't know why. We didn't have tvs in our rooms at the time so we couldn't watch it....We were all confused. We did a moment of silence, which warned us all that something really bad had happened sad

made by lana

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 04:36 PM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

sad i was in 8th grade computer class they didnt even tell us for a while it happened at 8 i didnt know until 11, did anyone leave school?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 04:40 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

I didn't leave school; A bunch of other kids did, though.

made by lana

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 04:42 PM