KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sadaam: America's Prodigee?

Sadaam: America's Prodigee?
Started by: Zelda Lestat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zelda Lestat
Vampire Prodigy

Sadaam: America's Prodigee?

Saddam Hussein ( I know i spelled that wrong,lay off) was heavily supported by the United States.He was given weapons,information, privileges, and basically allowed to torture the people of Iraq and Iran as he pleased.My question here is, why is it that now , after all this time, that now he is considered a criminal?

shopowners
death eaters
order members
and of course, students!

Academy Eclipse

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 07:49 AM
Zelda Lestat is currently offline Click here to Send Zelda Lestat a Private Message Find more posts by Zelda Lestat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

cause it fitted the lie of "fighting terrorism"
My take is still that when the "war" stops the next station will be North Korea roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 11:09 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Re: Sadaam: America's Prodigee?

quote:
Originally posted by Zelda Lestat
why is it that now , after all this time, that now he is considered a criminal?

Any political question that starts with the word "why" - at some point down the line the answer is "money".

The LEAST cynical answer i can give is "political expediency..."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 12:45 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

um....because bush decided he made a mistake but instead of telling the majority of the publis this, he decided to wage war on them.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 02:36 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zelda Lestat
Vampire Prodigy

Bush make a mistake? His term has been nothing but mistakes! Though, I might agree with the 'money' situation.But it seemed to me that this all started when Saddam tried to turn his back on America.Before that,all the nations were fine with him.

shopowners
death eaters
order members
and of course, students!

Academy Eclipse

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 05:00 PM
Zelda Lestat is currently offline Click here to Send Zelda Lestat a Private Message Find more posts by Zelda Lestat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Everybody makes mistakes, the difference is that Bush made HUGE mistakes

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 05:56 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zelda Lestat
Vampire Prodigy

yes, like telling us that we were going into iraq because there were weapons of mass destruction there.From what i can see, the weapon that did the most destruction was us.

shopowners
death eaters
order members
and of course, students!

Academy Eclipse

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 05:58 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

We funded many many dictators. Bush, like Yerssot said, wanted something to expand his lie of "fighting terrorism". It's a pointless war. Terrorism is a bad thing, but you can't get rid of it. It's an ideal, you can't just erase an ideal. And all Bush is doing is erasing many innocent citizens of Iraq. Granted, he gotten many more military targets but I wouldn't want a million of my enemys dead for a thousand purely innocent citizens. messed

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 05:59 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zelda Lestat
Vampire Prodigy

nice siggy. Whats more, bombs and nucleuar wepons are being dropped on innocent children there.Have you seen the conditiond=s the people live in?There are not bad conditions some will say, but isnt living in constant fear bad?

shopowners
death eaters
order members
and of course, students!

Academy Eclipse

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 06:15 PM
shaber
schizoid

True, that is inconsistent and didn't the Clinton administration beat Serbia to death in order to establish an Islamic block?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 06:32 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

oh god WHO GIVES A RATS ASS?????

I for one am sick to DEATH of politics. I mean really. All this b*tching does absolutely NOTHING. You are not going to change it, the world SUX and it will continue to SUCK. Accept and it and make your corner of it better and stop complaining already.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 06:58 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zelda Lestat
Vampire Prodigy

well you certainly are the optimistic one. it can change if people speak out for themselves.

shopowners
death eaters
order members
and of course, students!

Academy Eclipse

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 07:11 PM
super pr*xy

the world can can change only when people starts to agree with each other and stop being so f*cking greedy, which, by my calculations would happen, oh i say about... NEVER.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 07:37 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
oh god WHO GIVES A RATS ASS?????

I for one am sick to DEATH of politics. I mean really. All this b*tching does absolutely NOTHING. You are not going to change it

I change it every day.

EVERY day.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 07:53 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zelda Lestat
Vampire Prodigy

it could change for the better if america wasnt such a bully for one thing....

shopowners
death eaters
order members
and of course, students!

Academy Eclipse

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 08:12 PM
MegaHarrison

The American support of Saddam is vastly overstated. During the Iran-Iraq war of the 1980s which took place right after the Iranian hostage crisis America was looking for revenge. And it saw a tool for that in Saddam. The U.S. didn't even provide weapons...(The Iraqi army never has or never did operate any U.S. weapons. Mainly Russian and French). The U.S. provided training for Iraqi pilots and special ops, as well as fund a failed Iraqi offensive in 1984. Not the "massive" support many bias media stations say.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 11:02 PM
MegaHarrison is currently offline Click here to Send MegaHarrison a Private Message Find more posts by MegaHarrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
I change it every day.

EVERY day.

blink not sure how to take this? laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 02:39 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by shaber
True, that is inconsistent and didn't the Clinton administration beat Serbia to death in order to establish an Islamic block?

Indeed, and that turned arround and bit him in the ass in the end.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 02:44 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zelda Lestat
Vampire Prodigy

the clinton administration wasnt altogether perfect eother.Clinton had a knack for lying like an oversized smoke bastard too...

shopowners
death eaters
order members
and of course, students!

Academy Eclipse

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 05:58 AM
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

quote:
Originally posted by Zelda Lestat
the clinton administration wasnt altogether perfect eother.Clinton had a knack for lying like an oversized smoke bastard too...

Yeah Clinton lied about getting head from interns, Bush lied intelligence and started a war that has killed hundreds of US soldiers, thousands of iraqi civillians, dozens of hostiges, and lots of other shit of greater consequence.... Bush is still worse

Ytaker agreed with me once on October 9th, 2004

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 07:47 AM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote